Bad
Good

I have two children that currently attend Delta full time. (One student in JR High and another in High School.) Both of my children are very happy with their experiences with their teachers, as well as the staff. The class sizes are fairly small which ensures that the children are getting the attention that they need to succeed. They have shared experiences where the teachers have taken time to work with children one-on-one to make sure the child understands the concepts being taught. As a parent I am very pleased with the school. I've never encountered any issues with the staff or with any of the teachers. Everyone has been pleasant to work with and they are easily accessible. My children and I are extremely pleased with the Academy and have recommended it to our friends and family members.

I am soooo happy with this school i took online classes over this summer 2014 and i had the best experience ever the principle was an amazing person and made sure all my questions were answered and didn't once not call me back if i had any questions for him. i was able to succeed do to this great school and i would recommend this school to any one i know thank you again Mr. Bruce for being the principle of this amazing school

I used to be another teen mom that everyone wrote off as a no one. I went to this school for six months and met the best teacher in my life. He challenged us to be more than who we are, not just in science but in life. I acted in a play for the school and I never did anything like that in my life! Now I am in my last year of college and I still have to say without schools like this, I would not had the opportunity to excel in a conventional high school.

um!! theses post are very interesting and are probably true.While I nor my daughter are African american she often tell me stories when we discuss the events of her day and some of what those post below say ring true to what I've heard.Some of the parents should get together and do some sort of investigation and start a letter writing campaign.

Last modified Delta Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.