Bad

Hyde Leadership Charter School
Grateful to: no rating

Posted May 24, 2016
- a school leader
Thank you Mr. Fusco for your vision, leadership, and efforts benefiting Hyde-Bronx students and graduates. Your commitment to community-based education and social activism is contagious, and your leadership these past 6 years has made Hyde-Bronx a better school. Keep up the great work!

Posted November 24, 2014
I like Hyde because always keeps us inform of anything going on Family base school help parents to engage more with our kids I love the work shops.

Posted June 02, 2014
I've been a Hyde parent for 6 years. Like all NY city schools Hyde has had it's struggles but it remains the one and only choice for my children and their education. It's an excellent school and the teachers are very dedicated. I'm a proud parent and my children are blessed to have so many people invested in their future, thank you Hyde family ...

Hyde Leadership Charter School 1

Posted May 31, 2014
To be honest I think the school cares more about the teachers then the students, all I really hear is discipline, and money problems.

Posted April 02, 2014
Good school, high school needs a new principal. The teachers are good. Successful Friday is a joke. The family discovery group meetings are good.

Posted October 24, 2013
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SCHOOL THAT CARES AS MUCH AS HYDE DOES. THEY PROMOTE FAMILY TOGETHERNESS. I HAVE LEARNED ALOT ABOUT MY SON AS WELL AS MYSELF IN HIS 4 YRS BEING IN HYDE. I AM TRULY BLESSED THAT WE WERE ABLE TO FIND A SCHOOL LIKE THIS.

Posted September 16, 2013
Hyde Leadership Charter School is a blessing to my child. The staff is always attentive to the parents and the children and that provides help whenever they are needed....Love this school

Posted September 16, 2013
I've been a Hyde parent for 8 years. Like all NY city schools Hyde has had it's struggles but it remains the one and only choice for my children and their education. It's an excellent school and the teachers are very dedicated. I'm a proud parent and my children are blessed to have so many people invested in their future,

Posted September 13, 2013
I like the fact that Hyde staff know my kids by their names not just by a number. I like how they discipline the kids and do not tolerate bulling. I love how they appreciate parents involvement.

Posted September 12, 2013
Hyde Leadership Charter School is AMAZING!!! I have 2 children who both attend Hyde. One of my children is currently in his 7th year and my daughter in her third and I cannot be happier. Hyde is definitely a school that focuses on character as well as academics. I am always welcome in my children's school. My children are greeted by name each and every morning by school leadership staff members. Both of my children read at above average levels because of the joint effort of myself and my children's teachers. I find myself bragging about the school to my friends and even random people I speak to on the bus or train. Keep up the good work. As long as both of my children are successful and happy, I'm happy!!!!

Hyde Leadership Charter School
730 Bryant Avenue (K-8) 830 Bryant Avenue (9-12), Bronx, NY  10474
Last modified Hyde Leadership Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.