Ps 222 Katherine R Snyder 4

Posted June 26, 2014
Found the school to be an amazing Blue Ribbon School! Both my children attended P.S. 222 and my daughter graduated this year. I have no regrets. The students have a wholesome environment in which to play and learn, with teachers and staff who are genuinely interested in their success. I would recommend this school to any parent.

Ps 222 Katherine R Snyder 1

Posted June 25, 2014
I must agree with previous comment. I had bad experiences with the school staff. Some of the teachers are unresponsive and rude. My child is graduating this year and thankfully, I don't have to send my daughter there ever again. Ms. Hanley needs to take some lessons in "how to interact with parents politely". Overall, I'm dissatisfied with the school.

Ps 222 Katherine R Snyder 1

Posted May 16, 2014
THE WORST SCHOOL EVER!!!! IF YOU WANT QUALITY EDUCATION AND "THE BEST FOR YOUR CHILD" -- DO NOT send your kids there! Teachers are horrible. The principal VERY unresponsive. I am taking my kids out and placing them in a private school. What a shame..... Regards, disappointed mom.

Posted April 17, 2014
This is my daughter 2 year in ps222 we are very grateful to be part of this school I would recommend the school for your kids The education is unbelievable and the teachers are great can't wait to start our 3 year next year looking forward to it

Ps 222 Katherine R Snyder 3

Posted January 28, 2014
So far I was not able to schedule a visit to this school as a parent. Are there any tips to get a tour of this school? ...other than calling the school or leaving messages to the parent coordinator.. giving it 3 stars only because I've heard great things about the school but I have no first hand information on it.

Posted January 04, 2014
My son is in his second year at PS 222. Pre-k and now kindergarten. I couldn't be happier with the teachers and staff. Everyday, I'm excited to watch him enjoy learning. Positive reinforcement with the color chart and activities that allow him to enjoy leaning. Love the email notification from Ms. Olivieri. Agree with the school lunch review of being able to pay and get notifications online

Posted January 03, 2014
Correction to one of the reviews below: new Principal is Theresa Olivieri and not Ms. Hanley. Ms. Hanley is the Assistant Principal. My daughter has been a student of PS 222 since 2010, she's a 3rd grader now. We cannot be happier about how Mrs. Olivieri manages the school. There are more email communications now. The school was one of the National Blue Ribbon Award recipients in 2013. We are very proud to be members of the PS 222 community.

Posted October 08, 2013
My was in K now in first grade. I was amazed to witness day by day his progress in writhing, maths and reading. It still puzzels me, how the staff managed to make such accomplishment. what i like about the school is the diversity and the exposure of the kids to other culture, religion and ethnicity. Great school.

Posted September 07, 2013
I used to go to this school. It is a wonderful school with polite teachers and nice surroundings. Keep up the good work!

Ps 222 Katherine R Snyder 3

Posted August 28, 2013
My daughter goes to this school. As another parent stated previously, it would be nice if the school was more tech savvy. Like with paying for lunches, we should be able to do it online. Who carries cash any more? I would also like to see emails from teachers the communication books are great when used but they seem to be used only when there is a complaint or concern. Also the security guards manning down the front doors could learn a little customer service or at least smile once in a while.

Ps 222 Katherine R Snyder
3301 Quentin Rd, Brooklyn, NY  11234
Last modified Ps 222 Katherine R Snyder is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 222 Katherine R Snyder Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 66 reviews. Top