Queens, NY
Students enrolled: 1,057

Posted October 16, 2013
This school is great. There are great teachers and para-professionals there. Maybe people do not know but among other schools this is one of the schools that handicapped children have the opportunity to attend. This year has been challenging though. As much as the school (the administration) would like to help, there are some children that need more attention than the school could provide. This school hasn't backed down though and has accepted the challenge to TRY and for that I give them an A-plus.

Posted September 06, 2013
I posted the last comment. I meant comment, not compliment. Sorry! Sheesh, I've seriously gotta use 15 words for a comment?!

The Bellaire School 1

Posted June 04, 2013
My child goes to P.S. 135Q - The Bellaire School. THE WORST SCHOOL EVER! Since day 1, my daughter has been bullied by her classmate, and the teacher does nothing about it, yet this school is said to be "Bully Free". The VP won't do anything, other than making claims that she wasn't there (so obviously it didn't happen), making my daughter out to be a liar. Her class teacher, scolds and lectures her, every time she went to complain about the bully.Repeatedly, we've tried to talk to the principal and school about this, but till today, nothing is being done, and my daughter comes home from school, sad and hurt. My daughter who used to love going to school, now absolutely hates school, because of this school. Save your kid, if you want them to have a good positive learning experience, don't send them to this school, for the love of God.

Posted April 28, 2010

The Bellaire School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
All my children went their, it is a beautiful school. teachers and helpers are just fantastic

The Bellaire School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
This is a good school because they really care about the children. They help them to strive for greatness with awarding them for being student of the month and are very informative when it come to state test and different events. The school and the grounds are well maintained.

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted October 19, 2009
I am a senior at this school in the gifted class. I love these teachers. They are so awesome. There are even cool programs you can join. It even lets you learn ballroom dancing for free. Wowee wow wow!!!

Posted May 01, 2009
This school improved. When my older child used to attend here, the school wasn't as well as it is now. The Standerized State Test Scores have improved, the extracurricular activities have improved, with a great variety for elementary children. All teachers are dedicated and care about where your child will be going for middle school. I couldn't ask for anything better than 135!

Posted April 29, 2009
I love this school. It was an experience of a lifetime, with many options. My children always walked out of school with a smile. In 5th grade, a few kids start to think that he/she is all that and start to make fun of kids, classes in whole, but all matters are immediatley handled and I love that. This school is safe, and a happy place to be. Highly reccommended.

The Bellaire School
207-11 89th Avenue, Queens, NY  11427
Last modified The Bellaire School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Bellaire School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top