Bad
Good

We are a small community school that cares about our students. I go above and beyond for my students and really care! I love teaching and try to see to it that my students learn the curriculum and MORE!

My daughter started at BHES as a kindergartener and I was pleased to notice how respectful the kids were. Any time I visited the school, a student would hold the door for me, they always say "have a great day" when they help with the car rider line, and I saw the same respect towards teachers/staff. The time spent on character development is impressive. I am also pleased with how well my daughter is progressing in her education. She's in first grade now and her teacher has kept her at or above her expected level of progress. Mr. Shoe is the new principal this year, and he is doing a great job. He always manages to keep a smile on his face.

Beverly Hills is a great neighborhood school! Love the teachers! Would highly recommend this school to others!

My granddaughter just completed first grade at Beverly Hills. We were extremely pleased with her teacher and the progress that she made. There were clear and frequent communications and the school strived to make learning fun and stimulating for the children.

Last modified Beverly Hills Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.