Bad
Good

Posted February 12, 2014
We are a small community school that cares about our students. I go above and beyond for my students and really care! I love teaching and try to see to it that my students learn the curriculum and MORE!

Posted February 12, 2014
My daughter started at BHES as a kindergartener and I was pleased to notice how respectful the kids were. Any time I visited the school, a student would hold the door for me, they always say "have a great day" when they help with the car rider line, and I saw the same respect towards teachers/staff. The time spent on character development is impressive. I am also pleased with how well my daughter is progressing in her education. She's in first grade now and her teacher has kept her at or above her expected level of progress. Mr. Shoe is the new principal this year, and he is doing a great job. He always manages to keep a smile on his face.

Posted August 05, 2013
Beverly Hills is a great neighborhood school! Love the teachers! Would highly recommend this school to others!

Posted June 17, 2011
My granddaughter just completed first grade at Beverly Hills. We were extremely pleased with her teacher and the progress that she made. There were clear and frequent communications and the school strived to make learning fun and stimulating for the children.

Beverly Hills Elementary 2

Posted February 21, 2006
We have a child in kindergarten and first grade, and are happy with one teacher, but have other is polar opposite. The principal has no communication with the teachers and does not take feedback well. We are hoping things get better.

Beverly Hills Elementary 1

Posted December 04, 2005
Beverly Hills has alot to improve. It is a good school but there isnt alot of communication between school staff to parents. I personally don't like this school as I did CoxMill.

Posted May 03, 2005
My daughter is going to the 3rd grade next year and has been in Beverly Hills since Kindergarden. It is a great school in a wonderful neighboorhood. A lot of communication between teachers and parents. Teachers really care about the students learning.

Beverly Hills Elementary
87 Palaside Drive Northeast, Concord, NC  28025
Last modified Beverly Hills Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beverly Hills Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top