K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Mark offers a wonderful christ centered structured learning environment. The teachers and staff are caring. The enrichment programs are excellent. I would give this school a 5 stars other than the fact the we have moved to the 'CORE CURRICULUM ' , which I think is doing a disservice to all students in the country, both public and private. St. Marks is worth the money. They demand high parental involvement which in so important for the students.

Disappointing experience, especially for Middle School. The teachers are not the greatest, except for the Science teacher. The mothers who had the time and money ran the school, and they were plain and simply, materialistic snobs. They seemed to care more about school dances and planning lavish fund-raising events than in building a strong academic curriculum. Don't waste your money.

We have three children at St Mark's and our two oldest have been there for three years. The staff are dedicated professionals who care about the children and helping each child succeed. The new principal is terrific - very approachable and dedicated to making St Mark's an even better school.

St.Mark's is not a good place to send your children, the staff members and teachers are very nice but not the students that go there. It also costs to much, do not waste your money.

We researched several private schools in the area and are thrilled that we decided to go to St. Mark. Being new to the area, we were able to meet other families and feel very welcome at St. Mark. The teachers far exceeded our expectations and made moving to a new town and a new school an easy transition for our children.

I love St. Mark I went there 1-4th grade and its awesome. I learned so much and was fully prepared for middle school. Its hard work but its good and you get a lot out of it. I was also taught how to be a good person!

As being a middle school student at saint mark, i am overall very dissapointed in the middle school. The lower school is good, but the middle school needs major improvement. As being a seventh grader, our classes have had problems with verbal and physical bullying, and major behavioral issues. Also, many of the middle school teachers are cold, and do not open up to you and I dont think they are good teachers. All of these good reviews are probably from the lower school. Also, the principal is very cold, and allthough she says all these "good" things are comming to the school, and is posting them publicly, nothing has been done. And, if you try to talk to her about something, she doesnt do anything about it. If you are looking at this school to send your child to, please, DO NOT send your child here. I have been dissapionted from the moment I came into the middle school, and i would give this school a zero oout of five stars, but you can't do that so i will cut them some slack and give them one star. :)

Because they are self supporting, have high standards, can combine both religious and educational values. Students achieve goals established for public as well as private schools set by testing.

My husband and I researched many schools in the area for our children, and decided on St. Mark after reviewing their academics, national test scores, and class observations. Our children have been at St. Mark for a couple of years, and it has far exceeded our expectations! The children are in a safe environment. They are taught respect and moral values! You WON'T find that in a public school these days. We feel so blessed to be a part of this school. Now, if they would only build a Catholic High School...

I have two children at the school for the past five years, and am very happy with the school. It has a small community atmosphere that has helped my children to thrive academically and spiritually. My oldest child was just invitied to Duke Tips which I feel is a great academic achievement. Still, most teachers weave different community service projects into the curriculumn each month helping the students to grow into true citizens, not jsut kids who get in college or get a job. I also think we may have the 2 best kindergarden teachers in the county so if you are skeptical about your public school it really is worth a try for that age alone.

Last modified St. Mark Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8