Larimore High School 2

Larimore High School 1

Posted March 04, 2010

Larimore High School 5

Posted May 07, 2008
I attended Larimore High School and loved every minute of it. The business program is exceptional. I am now a professional with a UND education. I will be sending my own children there!

Larimore High School 5

Posted October 02, 2007
Larimore is an excellent school. I have 4 children and they all love there teachers. One of my children need exta help for his reading and math and they have made his grades go from a D to an A . He gets the IEP help he needs because they care and make it easier for him to understand thing. Thank you to all the teachers that have helped him .

Larimore High School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
My daughter has been going to the larimore public schools for 3 years. I have found the teachers to be truly concerned with the students progress. I would recomend this community to anyone.

Larimore High School 4

Posted May 07, 2004
- a former student
I attended Larimore schools and it was a wonderful experience. The schools have terrific extracurricular activities. The biggest downfall of the High School is discipline. It seamed like they were more concerned with petty issues than they were with big ones. They also need better ways to enforce rules and regulations. As a student there, I saw many kids 'let off the hook' way too easily so problems just kept occuring. However, I would say for the average student it is a wonderful school to attend. They work wonders with special education students and like I said before, the optional activities are wonderful.

Larimore High School
300 Booth Ave, Larimore, ND  58251
Last modified Larimore High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Larimore High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top