Posted December 06, 2013
I am a parent with three children that have attended ccpa. My oldest daughter graduated 2011 with honors and my youngest is currently a 10th grade student here and have attendedv since 2nd grade. Totally love this school.great program.

Cincinnati College Preparatory Academy 1

Posted July 29, 2013
The lottery...We've applied 3 time and never got our name pulled this system stinks....not fair

Posted September 25, 2010
The kids at CCPA love school and are learning at extraordinary rates. The programming is better than any school around.

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted September 19, 2008
this is my son thrid year at CCPA and its a really good school great teachers and the new school is wonderful

Posted April 03, 2008
I attended this school and it enriched me as a person. It prepared me for life and helped gain the National Honor Roll. This school is great for struggling and very intelligent students

Cincinnati College Preparatory Academy 0

Posted January 09, 2008
My son is in the Kindergarten at CCPA and I have been very impressed. He is reading and spelling words and we're only half way through the school year. The teachers are tough on the kids but I can appreciate that because it creates an environment thats focused on education and goofing around is not tolerated. My son has learned a lot this year his vocabulary has really expanded. The parent night allows the parents to become involved and they provide weekly reports as to what's being learned and send home 'lots' of material to work on at home. My son is so excited and pumped up about leanring 'kudos' to CCPA Thanks!!

Cincinnati College Preparatory Academy
1425 Linn St, Cincinnati, OH  45214
Last modified Cincinnati College Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cincinnati College Preparatory Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.