Public charter
Cincinnati, OH

Posted December 06, 2013
I am a parent with three children that have attended ccpa. My oldest daughter graduated 2011 with honors and my youngest is currently a 10th grade student here and have attendedv since 2nd grade. Totally love this school.great program.

Posted July 29, 2013
The lottery...We've applied 3 time and never got our name pulled this system stinks....not fair

Posted September 25, 2010
The kids at CCPA love school and are learning at extraordinary rates. The programming is better than any school around.

Posted September 19, 2008
this is my son thrid year at CCPA and its a really good school great teachers and the new school is wonderful

Posted April 03, 2008
I attended this school and it enriched me as a person. It prepared me for life and helped gain the National Honor Roll. This school is great for struggling and very intelligent students

Posted January 09, 2008
My son is in the Kindergarten at CCPA and I have been very impressed. He is reading and spelling words and we're only half way through the school year. The teachers are tough on the kids but I can appreciate that because it creates an environment thats focused on education and goofing around is not tolerated. My son has learned a lot this year his vocabulary has really expanded. The parent night allows the parents to become involved and they provide weekly reports as to what's being learned and send home 'lots' of material to work on at home. My son is so excited and pumped up about leanring 'kudos' to CCPA Thanks!!

Posted July 10, 2007
I think that the school does an excellent job creating a learning atmosphere. The teachers are knowledgeable and easily accessible to the students and parents. I think it is a family environment. My son is currently a 2nd grader and my middle son will be attending this fall. I am excited about the school year and look forward to participating in the learning environment so that my children can have a positive and successful learning experience.

Posted January 08, 2005
They are very unorganized and have no well being at all. They are all about Money, money,money and don't even think about the kids. I had one small child and she was never paid attention to. CCPA came into education without a brain, they don't know what they are doing! Please don't send your kids to CCPA!

Posted September 25, 2004
My child has been a student at ccpa since 10/99 and the teaching and discipline has gone down hill. There is no control in this school. The students have no respect for the staff including the principal. I've removed my child for this reason and strongly suggest that other parents do the same. My child is in the 8th grade and never has homework or spelling words to learn. The staff is very young and they have no respect for the students or the parents. No! I would not recommend this school for any child or animal.

Posted September 02, 2004
My son has attended CCPA for 3 years and I love it. They have great teachers that really care about the students well being and educational growth.

1425 Linn St, Cincinnati, OH  45214
Last modified Cincinnati College Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cincinnati College Preparatory Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top