Bad
Good

The teachers are excellent and really care about the students and actually form a bond with them. They made my kids feel welcome and my kids stayed on Honor Roll the entire time they were there, my son grauduated second to the top of his class his girlfriend was Valedictorian.

I am a parent with three children that have attended ccpa. My oldest daughter graduated 2011 with honors and my youngest is currently a 10th grade student here and have attendedv since 2nd grade. Totally love this school.great program.

The lottery...We've applied 3 time and never got our name pulled this system stinks....not fair

The kids at CCPA love school and are learning at extraordinary rates. The programming is better than any school around.

this is my son thrid year at CCPA and its a really good school great teachers and the new school is wonderful

I attended this school and it enriched me as a person. It prepared me for life and helped gain the National Honor Roll. This school is great for struggling and very intelligent students

My son is in the Kindergarten at CCPA and I have been very impressed. He is reading and spelling words and we're only half way through the school year. The teachers are tough on the kids but I can appreciate that because it creates an environment thats focused on education and goofing around is not tolerated. My son has learned a lot this year his vocabulary has really expanded. The parent night allows the parents to become involved and they provide weekly reports as to what's being learned and send home 'lots' of material to work on at home. My son is so excited and pumped up about leanring 'kudos' to CCPA Thanks!!

I think that the school does an excellent job creating a learning atmosphere. The teachers are knowledgeable and easily accessible to the students and parents. I think it is a family environment. My son is currently a 2nd grader and my middle son will be attending this fall. I am excited about the school year and look forward to participating in the learning environment so that my children can have a positive and successful learning experience.

Last modified Cincinnati College Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.