Ohio Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted October 09, 2013
Ohio School has a great music teacher. My children really like the extra opportunities such as choir, concerts, and traveling concerts.

Ohio Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2012
This is truly a hidden treasure and I urge parents to really consider this school for the K-12 students. The new principal is in touch with the community and with the determination of the teachers is pulling Ohio Ave ES to greater heights. This neighborhood has had an insurgence of resources so for those who are investing in Old Towne East ans the Old Oaks are of Columbus....invest in the schools also. Together we can bring about a positive change for everyone....students, faculty ,staff and the community.

Ohio Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted March 07, 2007
My son has been going to Ohio Ave. for almost two years and I am beyond disappointed. He is only in the preschool program and I shutter to think of him continuing at this school. The teacher is less than helpful seems unmotivated to work with the children. I feel like there is too much play time and not enough academic time. Every time I have visited the class they are playing and not learning. I am racking my brain to think of a way to remove him from the CPS system without it costing me more money.

Ohio Avenue Elementary School
505 S Ohio Ave, Columbus, OH  43205
Last modified Ohio Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ohio Avenue Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top