Posted May 01, 2013
kindergarten Village with Mrs Colleen Kamady. I have a 5 year old autistic grandson that attends this school. The teachers are wonderful and helpful. They do what is in Graysons best interest and if I need any help they are right there. Gray loves going to school and that is half the battle. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is just coming to our area or has little ones just starting. I feel that Gray, with all the love and attention that he is getting, will be able to come into our world as much as he can much easier with their help. You can tell that the people who work at this school love what they do and the children. The teachers go above and beyond the roll that they have. Thank you so much for being there for Grayson and for us.

Posted September 08, 2011
This is an awesome staff with an awesome program. I have never seen teachers more dedicated then these teachers. They really go above and beyond the call of duty. They truly LOVE each and everyone of their kids and go to great lengths to make sure each child reaches their full potential. I wish they had all the elementary grades. They are very loving and caring individuals. The principal is very involved and she knows each of the kids by name and takes time to get to know all the kids in the building. She is fabulous! Great leadership.

Kindergarten Village Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
it's a cool school they really take the time that the kids need

Posted February 04, 2009
I have my very first school-aged child enrolled in K-Village and I think the school is great! The teachers are wonderful, they keep me up to date on progress, the support staff and Principle are outstanding! The student body is diverse and they are sure to include a lot of parent involvement in all they do. I just wish they sent homework home on more than just the absent days.

Kindergarten Village Elementary School 0

Posted January 16, 2009
This school does an excellent job educating our young learners. My son has made remarkable strides. The teachers are compassionate and extremely hard-working. The principal and support staff are fantastic as well. I am very pleased with the efforts made by this school to involve their students' parents and to keep lines of communication open.

Posted September 03, 2008
I love this school all my children have been here an they are wonderful with children an their education .

Posted April 14, 2008
My son is in the home stretch of attending KV. This school only houses kindergarten. I think it's an excellent introduction to school for children. Staff is good. Activities are frequent. Student body is diverse, from all over the city. Communication with parents is outstanding.

Kindergarten Village Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2008
The school is very good. I just wish my daughter had a little more homework so I 'd know more about her education.

Kindergarten Village Elementary School
42101 Griswold Rd, Elyria, OH  44035
Last modified Kindergarten Village Elementary School is a Public school that serves grade K
Kindergarten Village Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.