Memorial Park Elementary School 2

Posted January 15, 2009
I can not wait until this school year is over so that my son can attend a private school. Teachers are not the same as when I was growing up. I thought by moving to this school district my husband and I would be pleased. The principal is excellent but he is not the one teaching my child. He recieved more work from the charter school he had attended. The expectation that I expected I am not getting. The spelling words he is getting he did in his previous grade levels. If I could get him in private school now I would but the school is full. Now days you have to pay for what you what. Also, because you are paying your money for a private school they will not tolerate severe behavior problems.

Memorial Park Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2008
My son entered this school (K-2007) towards the second quarter and I have seen such a huge change in his attitude. I loved the organization in the school, the Principal was very nice, the secretary, no matter how many calls or how many people were in her office, she was extremely pleasant. I highly recommend this school! Mrs. S. Thanks for daily updates on my son and his progess. Mrs. Mathews

Memorial Park Elementary School 0

Posted June 25, 2008
My daughter just finished her first year @ memorial park ( grade K) her teacher Mrs. Lauro was awesome! She really took an interest in my daughter and made sure she was learning to the best of her ability. I wish Mrs. Lauro could teach my child until she graduates High School.

Contact Information

22800 Fox Ave
Euclid, OH 44123

Memorial Park Elementary School
22800 Fox Ave, Euclid, OH  44123
Last modified Memorial Park Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-7
Memorial Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.