Memorial Park Elementary School 2

Posted January 15, 2009
I can not wait until this school year is over so that my son can attend a private school. Teachers are not the same as when I was growing up. I thought by moving to this school district my husband and I would be pleased. The principal is excellent but he is not the one teaching my child. He recieved more work from the charter school he had attended. The expectation that I expected I am not getting. The spelling words he is getting he did in his previous grade levels. If I could get him in private school now I would but the school is full. Now days you have to pay for what you what. Also, because you are paying your money for a private school they will not tolerate severe behavior problems.

Memorial Park Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2008
My son entered this school (K-2007) towards the second quarter and I have seen such a huge change in his attitude. I loved the organization in the school, the Principal was very nice, the secretary, no matter how many calls or how many people were in her office, she was extremely pleasant. I highly recommend this school! Mrs. S. Thanks for daily updates on my son and his progess. Mrs. Mathews

Memorial Park Elementary School 0

Posted June 25, 2008
My daughter just finished her first year @ memorial park ( grade K) her teacher Mrs. Lauro was awesome! She really took an interest in my daughter and made sure she was learning to the best of her ability. I wish Mrs. Lauro could teach my child until she graduates High School.

Memorial Park Elementary School
22800 Fox Ave, Euclid, OH  44123
Last modified Memorial Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7
Memorial Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.