Posted June 10, 2013
all 5 of my children went to Eastside! they are parents now and i would love to see my grandsons go to this school. it wasn't just a school, it was extended family.

Posted April 12, 2013
This was my favorite school when I was in 4th-5th grade. It was my favorite of ALL schools I attended. I'd think this is an EXCELLENT school! Kind teachers, fun recess, and clean restrooms.

Posted June 16, 2012
I would recommend this school to anybody!!! I absolutely love it!! All the staff here even the ones that aren't directly involved with my children are very professional, helpful and respectful!!! Proud to be a parent of some lil Jets!!! Couldn't ask for a better school!!!!

East Side Elementary School 0

Posted September 24, 2010
I am the grandmother to an Eastside kindergarten student. The school year is just beginning and so far I am pleased with the teachers and my granddaughter's progress. I admit that I am concerned with the poor great schools rating received by Eastside. With that in mind our family is committed to following up with objective outside evaluations to ensure my granddaughter progresses appropriately to her grade level.

Posted May 28, 2008
My children are getting such a wonderful foundation at East Side. They are learning the skills to make them competitive throughout their academic careers. The teachers are friendly and informative. The classes are not overcrowded. Clean, nurturing structured setting.

Posted December 22, 2005
- a former student
I only have 1 thing to say about this school. It is one of the finest in the state and is an excelent school for any child. Period.

Posted August 19, 2004
- a former student

East Side Elementary School
600 North Key Boulevard, Midwest City, OK  73110
Last modified East Side Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Side Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top