PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My children have been going to Hope for five years now and they LOVE it! Small classes with warm and inviting teachers! They have academically excelled here, and have been taught good morals and values. As parents I believe one of the hardest decisions we make is where to send them for school. I am so happy that I made the right decision! Top notch education in a "family" atmosphere where my children feel loved and safe!

Hope has small class sizes and caring teachers. The before and after school programs are perfect for working parents.

Hope is a wonderful school! Hope has a Christ-centered family friendly atmosphere. Hope has a infant through 8th grade program that provides students many learning opportunities.

What a disaster this school is. Kids aren't disciplined do to declining enrollment they put up with unruly boys.Some of the children bully others and NOTHING is done about it. God forbid if your not one of the favorites. My child was screened at by a teacher twice. It was so bad that we had to transfer our child out.

Amount of homework: Agree

the amount of homework is fine but it is hard for me to say because my kids are VERY smart and they dont need extra help or anything . they do their homework by them selves.

Develops character: Neutral

I dont even think that they try at hope. is is a sad fact that they are all about themselves and hoiw they appear to the comunnity

There are screaming babies and toddlers in all the hallways. my kids can not even think in therie classrooms

This is my sons first year here and so far I am very impressed. He is learning everything I want him to learn about, and I can see him flourishing. His teachers and the principal really love him and want whats best for him. I am very pleased with everything and everyone so far. I am sending the paperwork in today to enroll him next year.

My daughter has attended Hope for the past two years in their pre-school program. I cannot rave about it enough. Her teachers are fantastic. Their curriculum is impressive and they really work with the children in getting them where they need to be in starting their grade school education. It is definitely a family-oriented type atmosphere and they really put children first and the emphasis is on them, where it should be. We have not had one negative experience with Hope. Definitely check them out on your list of schools!

My son is in the preschool program and we all just love it! Everyone knows him by name even though he's only there twice a week and his teacher, although new, is fantastic!

Last modified Hope Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5