Levittown, PA
Before care: Yes

Posted January 30, 2012
This is my sons first year here and so far I am very impressed. He is learning everything I want him to learn about, and I can see him flourishing. His teachers and the principal really love him and want whats best for him. I am very pleased with everything and everyone so far. I am sending the paperwork in today to enroll him next year.

Posted March 31, 2009
My daughter has attended Hope for the past two years in their pre-school program. I cannot rave about it enough. Her teachers are fantastic. Their curriculum is impressive and they really work with the children in getting them where they need to be in starting their grade school education. It is definitely a family-oriented type atmosphere and they really put children first and the emphasis is on them, where it should be. We have not had one negative experience with Hope. Definitely check them out on your list of schools!

Posted December 13, 2008
My son is in the preschool program and we all just love it! Everyone knows him by name even though he's only there twice a week and his teacher, although new, is fantastic!

Posted December 10, 2008

Posted November 04, 2008
I Love hope. I started my child there last year in the 3 year old class boy did I see a difference in her. When she went to daycare I would drop her off she was just another kid there no special treatment and she would cry. Now she loves school , she looks forward to going. All the teachers and staff know her by name she gets a nice greeting in the morning. She is learing alot and her teacher I can't say enough about her she is just wonderful she has had the same techer for 2 yrs now and we just love her. The sad part and down fall is the cost sad to say but because of the cost I can not afford to send her next year, and we will truly miss hope.

Posted April 05, 2008
Our daughter started attending Hope in Kindergarten for the 2006/2007 school year. It was a wonderful year. She is now in Mrs. Gibbon's First Grade class and loves this year just as much. She thrived under Mrs. Marks and looked forward to going to school every day. Mrs. Marks is an excellent teacher with a great balance of love and discipline. We loved how she encouraged the children to take responsibility in many small ways to prepare them for greater responsibilities in the future. Each child had his or her own desk which contributed to the learning atmosphere. Our child was reading long before the end of the year. This year in First Grade with Mrs. Gibbon has been a happy continuation from last year. Mrs. Gibbon challenges the students to do their best and gives plenty of encouragement. We love Hope!

Posted April 02, 2008
Hope is everything a parent would want in a school. It is a close-knit environment...where everyone knows each other. This helps with the added security that your child is always looked out for-both educationally and emotionally. The teachers give their whole heart and soul into making sure the students learn what is being instilled in them. Hope has all the benefits that other schools have, and then some...Computer lab, Chapel, Band, Outdoor education, Hot Lunch (homemade on site), Advanced curriculum, Christian education, smaller classes, caring teachers and staff, etc. There are many more wonderful reasons to enroll a child at Hope, but I don't want to give everything away. Inquire about Hope and find your own reasons to find happiness in your child's education!

Hope Lutheran School 4

Posted October 12, 2007
Our child is no longer a student at Hope. We thought long and hard before changing schools because of the roots established. We were satisfied with what education the students were receiving, however were dissatisfied with what they were not. I also feel the behavior of a few of the boys throughout the years was tolerated because of the low enrollment. Tuition was very high for what we were receiving. Combined classes, no library, limited computers etc.. The principal's leadership is lacking although he is a nice man. On a positive note, my child was very comfortable at Hope. Great extended care providers, wonderful and dedicated lunch lady. ( you know who you are!)and great Christian values.

Posted October 03, 2007
A poor school: My child had a sad kindergarten yr here in hope.Poor leadership and management...Do more research before you send your child to hope if you do care about him or her...A school is not only a physical place to stay, but a place to affect the whole life of your child!

Hope Lutheran School 3

Posted July 04, 2007
- a former student
Well, U attended hope from 4th to 7th grade, failing 7th. They had great teachers, but they tended to baby myself and other students. When I switched to public school, I was amazed at what I was missing out on, both curriculum and activity wise.

Hope Lutheran School