Philadelphia, PA
Before care: Yes

Immanuel Lutheran School 3

Posted October 12, 2014
I have attended this school since I was since I was 4 (Pre-K) and am in 7th grade. This school is small and has a really private community We have small classes and in middle school we do switch classes, but the lockers are in the classrooms and lunch is only 20 mins. Small recess yard, but aftercare and before care are fun to talk to friends and hang out while adults are at work. Overall, this school is okay, but I can't wait to experience public high school.

Posted May 12, 2014
I can't say enough great things about Immanuel Lutheran School. I am such a happy parent. Like most parents, I live a very busy life. I'm a full time working parent with many things to do and worry about, but one thing I NEVER worry about are my children when I drop them off at school. I have two young children attending Immanuel. Not only do they receive an excellent education, but they are supported in such an organic caring way. The school fosters a very loving environment. All the children from the upper grades to lower grades are very kind to one another. The upper grades always look out for the smaller ones as if they were their own little brothers or sisters. This school comes highly recommended by me, not only for it's excellence in academics, but also for its safe, loving family atmosphere. Great education plus a caring environment equals a GREAT school. I LOVE IMMANUEL LUTHERAN SCHOOL. The school also offer an EXCEPTIONAL before/after care program. P.S. - The school also has a great Parent Teacher Association, however, this school year parental involvment was rather low. Volunteering is so important and doesn't require much time. PLEASE VOLUNTEER!!!

Posted April 30, 2014
The teachers & staff provide a warm, caring and safe environment where students receive a quality faith-based education. The school has a morning and extended care program. The school does a great job with communicating with parents.

Posted April 09, 2014
Immanuel Lutheran has been the best school I have ever put my son in. It has wonderful dedicated teachers, who are very active with not only children but parents too. Plenty of activities and events at this school. Small sized classes which is best at each student getting the quality time to produce quality work as students. I can't wait to get my daughter in here.

Posted October 30, 2013
The academics and service are outstanding! Both my children attend this school and their academic, social, and faith based confidence has soard! The staff and teachers are wonderful and Principal Pulls shows leadership! Good choice parents!

Posted October 30, 2013
This is the first year my child has been attending this school. My child loves her teacher, Mrs. Monaghan. Additionally, I am impressed by the quality of the homework assignments given. My child is happy at this school and has learned a lot in a short period of time.

Posted October 23, 2013
Immanuel Lutheran School is one of the most accepting atmospheres in our area. When the local catholic church refused to baptize my daughter, because she has two moms, my partner and I were concerned as to where our children would receive an excellent education paired with the morals and values that we emphasize at home. Immanuel Lutheran School was very open to us and honestly, didn't think twice when we met them for the first meeting of the interviewing process. My daughter is now in her third year at ILS and is receiving one of the best educations that I could hope for. The fundamentals of education are taught throughly and the lessons are hands on. The classes are small and this emphasizes the need for individual attention and learning. The teachers are there everyday because they clearly want to be there. ILS could use this money for a technology update that is so desperately needed. Please consider this school as great a school as my family did.

Posted February 12, 2013
oggieboogie hi everyone! i have been in this school forever. its a good school to make freinds and good for learning. the teachers are fun...most of the time.. but yeah so...thats all i feel like typing about this school...so yeah...bye!!

Posted February 12, 2013
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ This school is where I learned the alphabet. Now I'm learning algebra. Over the 9 years I've been here I've recieved great education, with amazing friends I've stayed with throughout. The teachers are good, and prepare you for the next years you'll have, whether it's middle school, high school, college, and life. Lalala I like this school.

Posted February 03, 2012
Immanuel Lutheran School is a great school. My son has attended Immanuel Lutheran since pre-school, he is now in 3rd grade. They provide a quality education, challenging academics, small classroom size, diverse student population, excellent teachers, strong foundation in Christian faith and they have a great after school program. I highly recommend Immanuel Lutheran School.

Immanuel Lutheran School
1015 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA  19111
Last modified Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immanuel Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top