West Warwick High School 2

Posted August 14, 2014
I have my daughter at this school and i want to switch her out and consider it. The education system is outdated, teachers have the attitude as if they couldnt care less if the students were listening the barely teach and give out confusing packets. There are few teachers that do extremely well with what they do. My child was fortunate to have a few the past two years but teachers nred to have a repory card them selves where the students decide there grade. Maybe then these teachers will realise oh i actually have to work and help these children suceed because that is what a real teacher does.

West Warwick High School 2

Posted June 23, 2014
I specifically took my daughter OUT of this school and moved to another town because the programs here are substandard and the staff literally are of the mindset of an us vs. them attitude with the parents. I feel they need to have more integrity and need to learn the meaning of the term "special needs". They are in the dark. So tragically in the darki.

Posted April 24, 2013
This high school needs an extreme overhaul cosmetically and academically. Many teachers need their own education updated... time for this school to move into the 21st century. I can't understand how my daughter got so lucky in getting the few teachers who actually enjoy teaching. Need to improve the administration and teachers' poor attitudes. Teachers are giving up on the lower end students. When it comes time for parent teacher conferences the entire school might have 30 parents show up.

Posted February 06, 2011
Some of the teachers need to be updated- teach them how to teach or fire them. Techniques are SO outdated. Let's get in some new blood. Out with the old in with the new.

West Warwick High School 5

Posted January 16, 2011
I know nothing of the educational status of West Warwick High School. However, I will say that this afternoon, I attended the Drama Club's performance of Aida. It was wonderful. This school has an outstanding drama department and these kids are not only extremely talented, they are completely invested in what they are doing. Kudos to these talented adolescents. There is so much negativity around today about kids today. These kids blew that assumption out of the water.

Posted March 03, 2010
I dont think West Warwick High School has good teaching techniques nor employees. My kids know more about their teachers' life, than they do about Algebra 2.

Posted October 15, 2009
I love West Warwick high school because the music program is amazing and WWHS accepts me for me. We usually dont stereotype like most schools do which is something I'm very proud of. The teachers are nice and can totally relate to you and the lunches are great! High school is one of the greatest experiences of my life!

Posted October 11, 2009
They have a proud tradition of excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts. It is a community of caring individuals that does great and altruistic deeds for the commmunity.

Posted October 10, 2009
They have the most understanding and talented teachers that are always there to help you. There time doesn't matter, the teachers are there for you!!

West Warwick High School 5

Posted October 07, 2009
We have the most amazing AP teachers, espeically our AP Calculus teacher.

West Warwick High School
1 Webster Knight Dr, West Warwick, RI  02893
Last modified West Warwick High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Warwick High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 60 reviews. Top