Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Everyone seems to be on top of things. When ever we have a problem, the teachers seem to take care of the problem.

If you're not from a certain background, certain teachers will bully your child in class in a verbal way, like verbal abuse, but more subtle, so you can't do anything about it. I'm extremely disappointed in this school and the way they do things. This woman has embarrassed my child in her classroom full of his peers several. times and I can't do anything about it. I'm currently trying to find an alternative school for him. I would homeschool him, but I'm a full time student myself, so that's not possible. He's in the 6th grade. It's his first year out of elementary school and he is dreading school every day because of this teacher. If he's not doing well, I expect them to notify me, but instead they verbally abuse him in class. It's not acceptable. Not all of the teachers are bad. He has a few that are great teachers, but 2 that are extremely bad teachers.

This school is Amazing! Everyone from staff to administration are focused on the children's success. Parental involvement is a must though. They will not reach out to communicate with you if you neglect to communicate with them though. Stay involved.

HMS has a great staff that clearly has the goal of establishing the best possible learning environment that a student could use, there is absolutely No Child Left Behind in this school!

I luv this school the teachers are great and I have sooo many friends.

I do believe that a lot could be done to make Halls Middle Schools better. It will need to be done through parent involvement. The teachers need to be help accountable for there lesson plans and their counterproductive attitudes.

This is the best school i've ever been to and i've been to a lot, halls is my true home school included. I'm a seventh grader. By the way i wish the teachers wouldn't be so demand!

i am in 9th grade but i went to halls middle school and they are a really goo school..i liked it alot the kids are nice most of the teachers are nice..and they are VERY strict on rules as to disipline wise..but if i could redo my 8th grade year i would so go back to hms...

Halls Middle School is a great school! I am a sixth grader and they have really welcomed me! Go Halls Red Devils!!!

Last modified Halls Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.