Madison, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted August 12, 2014
This is our second year at Goodpasture and we love it! My daughter loves the Christian environment and the wonderful faculty. We are so thankful for this amazing school!

Posted July 22, 2014
My wife and her siblings went to GCS 1st - 12th grade and I have personally seen the fruit of that Christian education first hand. Both of my children (9th & 5th grade) have attended Goodpasture since kindergarten and our experience has been nothing short of excellent in every area. I love how the school, staff, and families work together in creating an environment that helps to mold and fashion the hearts of Godly young men and women in the students in preparation for adulthood. With over 4.7 million given in scholarship money to last years graduating class, I have no doubt that this is an investment in my children's future I will never regret. I would recommend Goodpasture Christian School without any hesitation to any parent seeking to give their children the very best in Christian education.

Posted April 21, 2014
FANTASTIC SCHOOL! Loving teachers. Loving students. Family feel. I highly recommend this school. I have two children there and I am a graduate of Goodpasture. This school has been consistent with the level of excellence that it puts forth.

Posted April 08, 2014
A great place to attend and work! I graduated from Goodpasture and began working at the school when my son began kindergarten. We have been extremely pleased with his teachers and the education he is receiving. I have been blessed to be apart of the school as a teacher and hope I will continue there for a long time. I highly recommend Goodpasture for a quality, Christian education.

Posted November 15, 2013
My daughter will graduate next year and has been at Goodpasture since preschool. She will remember all the Goodpasture faculty and friends that supported her in every way, every day so that she could be successful both academically, spiritually, and athletically. On a college application, when asked to describe obstacles she had to overcome to be successful, she said she had to be honest and admit that despite life's day-to-day hardships and stress, she was completely blessed and fortunate to have been equipped with every means of support she could ever imagine having at Goodpasture. She said my parents family, my school, my teachers, my coaches, my church, and my friends have done nothing but support, encourage and provide all the paths for me to be successful. "All I had to do was work hard and take advantage by receiving their support." Most of the children at Goodpasture are truly blessed, but you're doing something very right spiritually when they actually understand that.

Posted October 30, 2013
A wonderful school where students are given the opportunity to grow spiritually, academically, and socially.

Posted October 29, 2013
The environment is wonderful. It not only a safe Christian setting but also and friendly welcoming one. The faculty is knowledgeable, kind, and understanding. As an alumni and parent there isn't another school that I would choose for my children's education.

Posted October 28, 2013
My children were blessed to attend such a loving and caring school. This year due to popular demand, Goodpasture opened up a program for students beginning with 12 months of age. It is already full along with the 3 year old classes, 4 year old classes, and kindergarten! The school must be doing a lot of things right because so many classes are completely full! Students in pre k through the 6th grade receive mandarin Chinese, Spanish, music, art, STEM lab, technology lab, library science time and much more! It is definitely worth the tuition! No school can please everyone, but when the school's enrollment is actually up (over 900 students) from years past and waiting lists are started for several grades, the school is obviously doing a LOT of things right! I would highly recommend Goodpasture Christian School! From babies to high school, it has been an outstanding experience for my family!!

Goodpasture Christian School 1

Posted May 19, 2013
Kindergarten is good, with a happy, loving environment, but after that, it's nothing more than a public school that charges a lot of money. The enrollment has apparently dropped so much that classes for babies are opening in the Fall. I guess they have to make their money somehow. If you're looking for a Christian atmosphere for your child, look elsewhere, you won't find it here. But, on the bright side, if your child is a bully and/or teachers pet, or acts like they've never stepped foot inside of a church, they will blend in beautifully at Goodpasture!

Posted May 10, 2013
We moved our children to Goodpasture when our oldest was entering middle school. We wanted a place where our children would be nurtured not only scholastically, but strengthened in their faith as well. We visited other private schools and came away from Goodpasture with the overwhelming feeling that this was where our children needed to be. We have not been disappointed! Our children have flourished under the loving, Christ-like care of their teachers. The faculty and teachers truly care about each child and know them by name. The quality of the technology has been greatly improved since we came and now is at a top-notch level. Just look at the ACT scores and scholarships that the graduates receive and you will see the quality that a Goodpasture education provides. Goodpasture is also strong in not only their sports, but also in theater, music, and art, as well as a variety of other extra curricular activities. Is it flawless? Of course not, but what school is. We have always found that the teachers and principals are willing to listen and do what it takes to help the students succeed. We would recommend Goodpasture!

Goodpasture Christian School
619 W Due West Avenue, Madison, TN  37115
Last modified Goodpasture Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Goodpasture Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 55 reviews. Top