Posted September 18, 2008
The best elementary school in the HEB district! Highly qualified teaching staff and very caring! My daughter struggled at first and came out shining in the end! The dedication is awesome, your child can benefit from what I believe is a top rated school!

Posted March 27, 2008
A great school with dedicated teachers. Offers about the same extracurricular as all elementary schools, which is limited. Well kept and Mr. Johnson (custodian) is a real asset, keeps everything running and really loves the kids! One thing they could look at is tailoring the academic approach as student population changes. There have been some major demographic changes at this school and within the district - doing it the same old way may not be as effective with some students.

Posted January 03, 2008
Spring Garden is a fantastic school. The teachers really care about the children. The school offers so much more than just 8-3 classes. The Extended Day program is in my opinion one of the best I've ever seen. My children love going to Extended day after school and often complain that they are not ready to leave when I pick them up because they are having so much fun. The extended day program tutors and helps with homework so when we get home at night we can have quality family time instead of rushing to get homework done. There is also Beach club on Mondays and Cougar choir. The gifted/talented program is one of the best in the state. Lots of fun and lots of education! What more could a parent ask for?

Spring Garden Elementary School 0

Posted December 09, 2007
Spring Garden is absolutely the best elementary school in our District! Thank you to the faculty and administration!

Spring Garden Elementary School 3

Posted August 01, 2007
This school has gone downhill is the last few years. Once the best, now second-tier. Hopefully the new principal can raise the standards to where they once were.

Posted June 24, 2007
My daughter just completed her first year at Spring Garden and I am really impressed with the school. The teachers are great and the PTA very active.

Posted May 08, 2007

Posted February 01, 2006
My daughter loves her teacher. She is very successful. My only concern is about differentiation. My daughter is capable of doing the next grade level of work, yet,there has been little, if any differentiation in the classroom. I believe she needs to be more challenged.

Posted January 26, 2006
My son had great success here!

Spring Garden Elementary School 3

Posted January 10, 2006
Little extracurricular activities - no apparent rewards/recognition for academic achievement - why ?

Spring Garden Elementary School
2400 Cummings Drive, Bedford, TX  76021
Last modified Spring Garden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Garden Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top