Bad
Good

My daughter went here for pre-k and kindergarten and she had awesome teachers all the way. I felt that she was truly being challenged, engaged and supported by the staff. Her most recent teacher went above and beyond my expectations, sending home feedback and recommendations to help further my child's learning.

This school is awesome!! My child is attending PK3 and he loves it! Its too bad that they are going to half day PK next school year or else he would be returning for PK4. But once he is old enough for kindergarten we will definitely be returning to this school.

My daughter attended Clements/Parsons for Pre-K for 3-year olds last school year and let me just say that it was an amazing experience. She loved her class and teacher, Ms. Aker. The school system is very organized, specially, for the Pre-K students. They learned above and beyond my expectations for Pre-K and I only wish I had left her here for this school year. Although, she is in Pre-K for 4 year olds on Oveta Culp Hobby Elementary on post now, it feels like she will now regress in her learning, because she was taught that much in Parsons. Parent involvement and PTA was great in this school. My daughter asks me all the time, when is she going back to her "normal" school!

My son has been in this school since January and loves it. He is in the pre k 3 class and The teachers are very nice and there are alot of activities. I can't wait to send my daughter there next yr as well

We are a military, out of district transfer family. We have chosen this school because they really do care and put the kids first. I don't know how they do it but they continue to find and keep teachers that you can tell love to be there, help and guide our kids.

This school has been top notch. My daughter is in the Pre Pre K. She has learned so much more being in that school than by being in a headstart program. My to oldest children attend the Killeen school district where a teacher once admitted she was there just for the paycheck. I can see the teachers at this school love thier job and take pride in what they do. Thank you teachers. SGT Salinas U.S. Army

This is a wonderful school and a wonderful enviroment for the most part. But if you have a child that needs extra help or special needs good luck getting it!

We attended Holly parsons for 1 year. The teachers and staff were great. We recently moved accross town and put in a inter district transfer request. The principle denied our request becuase of absences. We are a military family and we take R&R every year to see family, that was counted against us. My youngest daughter has some medical issues and she cant go to school everyday. This was also counted against us. I am very involved in the school and volunteer 3 to 4 days a week, but that was over looked. I would recommend the teachers, but for the principle she only cares about having 97% attendance not great familys.

This is my sons 2nd year at Hollie Parsons and I love this school! He is a out-of-district student and I hope he can continue here. The teachers (and all other staff) are caring and supportive. They go above and beyond to ensure that students are learning in a fun and safe enviroment!

It is a great school.. The teachers are all wonderful and my son enjoys it.. The only dislikes I have is that they really don't help out with potty training. My son is very stubborn when it comes to potty training so I was hoping they where gonna work with him like they do at Fairview Elementary. Other than that GREAT SCHOOL!!

Last modified C R Clements/Hollie Parsons Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.