Dallas, TX
Students enrolled: 1,337

Justin F Kimball High School 1

Posted December 23, 2014
The school does not know how to put students in the correct classrooms. Many students scored lower than average, yet They're in Pre-Ap classes, which adds at least 2 points to your semester average. It isn't fair to be putting students who want to graduate at the top of their class in regular classes when they'd rather be in advanced classes, even with amazing scores.

Posted October 27, 2013
In response to one review, Kimball doesn't have the technology that some of the DISD schools have; that is not always controlled by the school. There is access to "Parent Portal" by all DISD schools, giving online access to assignments, grades, tardies, and absences. There are two ways to contact teachers on the site. Parents can even be notified automatically if grades go above or below averages input by the parent and sent by e-mail or text. Parents can sign up at the school or return a waiver so the information for login can be given the the student. There is more information at www.dallasisd.org. There is information about SAT and ACT with Education is Freedom, led by Ms. Ali. There is information about that organization at www.dallasisd.org/kimball. Parents are welcome to visit the school and/or classes, Education is Freedom, sign up for Parent Portal, PTSA Meetings, Saturday tutoring sessions, sports events, volunteering. Check out the school website, more information will be added as it becomes available.

Justin F Kimball High School 2

Posted January 20, 2012
Kimball is behind in Technology big time! Most schools have student parent access where you can see their assignments, progress and grades. It's like they DON"T want you to see what's happening. My job teacher's emails are listed on the website with extensions. One female gives stacks of ridiculous work to prove what? Kimball has a caveman system- call the front office, tell your private message, she puts a note in the teachers' box. You won't get a call back. I have never received information for my senior on ACT or SAT information via letter or mass callings. I know the counselors are busy but what are they there for? Most HS school counselors over help seniors. Alsono info about getting a cap and gown. What will he wear? They need to add more programs and classes that match other prominent high schools. Something to boost the morale and enrich young men to deter trouble. The girls need to stop throwing their lives away getting pregnant. I have to pass by so many young girls hugged up on boys. Where are the programs and speakers??? DAEP is not the answer-change their outlook on life. Cussin them is not workin. Yeah Kimball Knights! One more year and I am outta here! Yeah!

Justin F Kimball High School 5

Posted December 13, 2011
they have the most smartest and talented kids i have seen and they do what they are asked or told

Posted July 06, 2011
I graduated from Kimball in 1989; however I have a few cousins that go to this school; although it has changed a bit since I've been there, I understand that it is still a great school and lots of activities.

Posted July 31, 2009
Kimball High is a good high school...their are teachers who cares about the student education and tries to do their best to make sure that if a child...hear me...wants to learn they can. The parent and the teacher has to work close together with their children teachers as we do.

Justin F Kimball High School 0

Posted May 17, 2009
I do believe that Kimball has definitely seen better days, but as a student (class of 2010) , I am an eyewitness to the fact that students and teachers alike are stepping up their game, and test scores are improving. Class participation is becoming more common, and the academic competiton is increasing, especially in the junior class.

Justin F Kimball High School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
Hi, I am the C.O.O. class officer of the graduated class of 2008. I must say kimball isnt a bad school at all. Most people who are speaking negative about this school are the ones who are on the outside looking in. I am a living testimony that kimball has made and will continue to make great students. Yea we all know that all schools are going to have it's ups and downs cause not all are perfect. Kimball have made me a better person all around. I attended kimball my 11th grade year, coming from a small school from east texas. I must say it was different.But I must say after meeting new people and getting the encouragment from the staff and student body, I was a class officer, 1st runner up Mr.Kimball, Varsity Football player, a TAFE member and more. KEEP UP THE HARD WORK KNIGHTS!

Justin F Kimball High School 2

Posted January 25, 2009

Justin F Kimball High School 4

Posted July 16, 2008

Justin F Kimball High School
3606 South Westmoreland Road, Dallas, TX  75233
Last modified Justin F Kimball High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Justin F Kimball High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top