Flower Mound, TX

Forest Vista Elementary School 1

Posted December 03, 2014
This school is run like a prison. Kids are not allowed to make any choices or even speak at lunch. My kids are afraid to breath for fear of getting in trouble. I have had 4 kids go here( and 3 of them came from a different school) and each one has said the adults in the building act different when no parents are around. Mostly yelling and intimidating the kids. My first grader says his teacher gets right in kids faces like nose to nose and yells. Not exactly how you handle a kid, unless you work at Forest Vista. I have tried talking to them about some policies, but they just say that is how it is. Enjoy the prison camp. We are out of here.

Posted September 08, 2014
Forest Vista Elementary It is our first year at FVE and I have nothing but great things to say! I love the size, staff, and academics! They really have made us feeling welcomed! Thank you FVE!!

Posted October 24, 2013
Forest Vista is a one of kind school in Flower Mound, Texas. Two of my children have gone through all the grade levels, and my youngest is currently enrolled in the third grade. This is a truly outstanding school, with exceptional, caring teachers. I love that this school nurtures creativity and critical thinking all while building a rock solid foundation. The teachers we have had are all excellent communicators, and their love of teaching just beams through and through. Dr. Schott is a wonderful principal, and he truly puts the kids in the building first. The PTA is a wonderful organization, and they do so much for the school including the wonderful programs they sponsor, and events that bring the community together throughout the year. 5th grade mini-society and the yearly carnival are two events our family never misses. I honestly can't say enough great things about this truly exceptional school. I will be sad when my youngest leaves for middle school in two years, because we have built a lifetime of memories at Forest Vista. We've been there awhile and have seen the school go through many changes, and it just manages to get better and better.

Forest Vista Elementary School 1

Posted October 19, 2013
You only put in good reviews. I put in a review in April 2013. You didn't post. Principal and Assistant are leaving. This is tragic. School was doing well. Now its October 2013 and the school is like a prison. I don't give it any stars but if you don't give a star you cant post

Posted June 26, 2013
My kids love the Music teacher at FVE. She is very nice and excellent teacher, you will always see her smiling. Chime & choir is excellent. Also , we love the librarian teacher. She is a great teacher. Speech program is also very good. Hands up for these teachers.

Posted June 21, 2013
All three of my kids have attended this school and I could not be happier with the teachers and staffs dedication to providing a great education.

Posted June 21, 2013
I have a daughter with dyslexia and the school has done a fantastic job to develop and administer a program that helps her cope with her disability. The program has enabled her to keep pace with all the other kids, and she continues to make good grades. The principal, teachers, and staff are all very caring and dedicated to the kids. What an awesome school!

Posted February 01, 2013
I have a 3rd grader and will have my second one enroll in K this year. I love everything about Forest Vista.. Excellent school in terms of academics, socials and extra-curricular activities. Awesome teachers who go out of their way to help a kid. The counselor is excellent and has really helped my introvert child gain confidence in class activities. Love the principal and the office staff !!

Posted September 18, 2012
Love the school.. My kids are in 2nd grade and K and I am glad they go to FVES. The teachers are excellent and very supportive. The PTA is strong with great people. I love the extra-curricular activities they offer. Overall I am very pleased. Principal is very caring and approachable.

Posted September 29, 2011
From the teachers and staff to the huge amount of volunteers, Forest Vista is full of positive/caring people (some who have been there for many years) who go out of their way for our kiddos and who love what they do.

Forest Vista Elementary School
900 Forest Vista Drive, Flower Mound, TX  75028
Last modified Forest Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Vista Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top