Public charter
Fort Worth, TX

Posted December 08, 2013
we could have sports but the arts is awsome, i love this school!!!!!!!!! the teachers are so nice and the students are well behaved

Posted September 25, 2013
TeSA is a fine arts school that opened 6 years ago. We have just moved into our own building but have a long list of needs to make our facilities efficient for our students uses. We focus on fine arts appreciation with ballet, theater, choir, and art offered to every student on campus. We have K-8 grades here, so our needs are varied depending on the grade levels. We all work well together and hope to have a lasting positive effect on the lives of our students and the community around us.

Posted September 25, 2013
TeSA is a wonderful charter school with teachers who really care. We are very fortunate to be a part of this school. Although we recently moved into a new building and there are a few kinks to work out, I think we have an even brighter future!

Texas School Of The Arts 4

Posted September 25, 2013
There are many things I enjoy at TeSA. The student:teacher ratio is smaller than public schools which allows for more individualized teaching. The education is well rounded with academics as well as fine arts and physical education. The staff care about the students. There is more of a family feel to the school.

Posted April 05, 2013
TESA is an amazing educational environment, with faculty and staff and equally amazing parents who are dedicated to a full and well-rounded education. We are delighted with the different way our son sees education following enrollment at TESA. I can not say enough about this great school and its amazing faculty and staff. As an educator at TCU I have recommended TESA to numerous new faculty and staff who are looking for better education for their children.

Posted December 28, 2012
There is not enough space to explain how wonderful this school is! We are small enough to be able to personally serve the children we teach and get to know them but diverse in our curriculum and opportunities. The staff is friendly, hard working and committed to the children. Having worked in public school for nearly a decade I can say this is like a dream come true to be a part of this wonderful campus. And with the new building coming in January 2013 it is only going to get better!!

Texas School Of The Arts 4

Posted October 04, 2012
I am a teacher at this school and want to say that the previous comment is a half truth. I agree that this was an issue in past years, however, there has been a change in staff to solve the issues stated. I believe that the new kindergarten teachers are commited to the education of the children in their care and are following the state guidelines for curriculum and assessments. Please do not let one persons bad experiences with past teachers ruin your perception of such an awesome school.

Texas School Of The Arts 2

Posted October 01, 2012
My child was in kinder at this school last year and did not learn anything. Once we left the school we were told by the new school that the teachers did not complete the TPRI which is required by the state of Texas. Problems were addressed by the teachers and principal and nothing was done. I was told by the principal that it was not her responsibility that the teachers teach the children. Who says that?

Posted August 23, 2012
My daughter is currently in her 3rd year at TESA . We love this school. It is a very warm environment where kids get very low student:teacher ratio and lots of personal attention. Not only do the kids get a good fine arts education but very good academics also. The school is doing so well that they are adding a middle school this year and building a new facility.

Posted March 06, 2011
I am a 6th grader and I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! YES! PLEASE SEND YOUR CHILD HERE!

Texas School Of The Arts
3901 South Hulen Street, Fort Worth, TX  76109
Last modified Texas School Of The Arts is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Texas School Of The Arts Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top