Posted August 29, 2013
In my personal opinion this is a great school. Like any school there is room for improvement, but my daughter's experience thus far has been awesome. She thoroughly enjoys the curriculum , it is challenging . I love that some of the teachers offer tutoring for those who need additional help before school in addition to the after school program.I think parents should know that no school is perfect and in order for their child to have a positive learning experience that they will have to contribute and stay actively involved in their child's education for them to achieve their educational goals.I would others to send their child to this school.

Stripling Middle School 1

Posted September 24, 2012
Kids are mean but can be a fun school at some points but still hate it!!!

Stripling Middle School 2

Posted September 09, 2012
i think this school needs to improve the students are out of hand!!! i wish this school was what it used to be last year

Stripling Middle School 2

Posted September 09, 2012
kids are bad i hate this school i cant wait to get out of here!

Posted June 08, 2011
Stripling is an overall good school. My kids love it and the many of the teachers really care about the students success.

Posted October 13, 2010
I don't know where they get their ethics form but you do not follow a kid home from school and threaten them. I though the parent was suppose to be called if there are any issues or letter sent home. All of my childs teachers know they can call me any time. I think this behavior is unacceptable.

Posted September 17, 2009

Posted June 03, 2009
My daughter is currently in this school and she just likes everything about it she likes all the teachers she loves all her friends and for her her teachers are the most awesome because they help her if she ever has problems in a subject she now is in a/b honoroll and has 90% so thats school is the best in everything . Go Hornets

Stripling Middle School 0

Posted December 21, 2008
Love this school! It's the absolute best! Most people only don't like it if they're not 'popular' or aren't treated as great as the 'popular' people. But I love it! Almost everybody is my best friend =]

Posted November 01, 2008
i love this school. everyday when i wake up in the morning i am very excited to go to school. GO HORNETS!

Stripling Middle School
2100 Clover Lane, Fort Worth, TX  76107
Last modified Stripling Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stripling Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top