Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The attendance office clerk could use some sensitivity training and a lesson in respect as well. You can tell she is burned out at her job. I really hate that I have to send my child to this school after having dealt with this person.

In my personal opinion this is a great school. Like any school there is room for improvement, but my daughter's experience thus far has been awesome. She thoroughly enjoys the curriculum , it is challenging . I love that some of the teachers offer tutoring for those who need additional help before school in addition to the after school program.I think parents should know that no school is perfect and in order for their child to have a positive learning experience that they will have to contribute and stay actively involved in their child's education for them to achieve their educational goals.I would others to send their child to this school.

Kids are mean but can be a fun school at some points but still hate it!!!

i think this school needs to improve the students are out of hand!!! i wish this school was what it used to be last year

kids are bad i hate this school i cant wait to get out of here!

Stripling is an overall good school. My kids love it and the many of the teachers really care about the students success.

I don't know where they get their ethics form but you do not follow a kid home from school and threaten them. I though the parent was suppose to be called if there are any issues or letter sent home. All of my childs teachers know they can call me any time. I think this behavior is unacceptable.

My daughter is currently in this school and she just likes everything about it she likes all the teachers she loves all her friends and for her her teachers are the most awesome because they help her if she ever has problems in a subject she now is in a/b honoroll and has 90% so thats school is the best in everything . Go Hornets

Love this school! It's the absolute best! Most people only don't like it if they're not 'popular' or aren't treated as great as the 'popular' people. But I love it! Almost everybody is my best friend =]

i love this school. everyday when i wake up in the morning i am very excited to go to school. GO HORNETS!

Last modified Stripling Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.