Posted July 28, 2013
Wonderful school with great and caring teachers! My son has a learning disability and the teachers worked so well with him. The office staff has always been polite and helpful during my encounters with them.

Luna Elementary School 1

Posted May 14, 2013
-school with no windows in classrooms -yelling teachers !!! -cafeteria menu:pizza,big johns,hotdogs and candies promote good work. =preparing kids for penitencery / fema camps

Posted March 28, 2013
This school is simply amazing! From the Principal, office staff, the teachers and PTA everyone works hard to make this a great experience for the students. The pride that the whole group takes to lead and guide the students can be seen in the joy my child shows when talks about being a Luna Lion.

Posted December 13, 2011
Luna Elementary Great School we are old alumnis my children attended there and now my grandson attends. Teachers are awesome and really do care about your children and their education. Doesn't get any better than this

Posted January 23, 2010

Posted October 12, 2009
After a move from out of state, my husband and I found ourselves scrambling to find a school for our son who started K this year. I used this website and found the parent reviews helpful. So I am writing my own for Luna which we were happy to find out was rated Exemplary before the start of the year. Luna has been a great school so far. Our son loves his K teacher, Ms. Brown, and everyone there has been friendly and helpful. The principal, Mr. Howard, is very approachable and great with the kids. I am also very happy with the curriculum. Our son's reading abilities have already improved in such a short time since he started at Luna. He's excited to go to school every day which is a testament to what a great job the Luna staff is doing.

Posted August 29, 2009

Posted August 29, 2009

Posted April 19, 2009
I love this school for my girls. Great teachers, great principal and great education!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted March 26, 2007
Luna is a great school! My experience with the staff and teachers has been wonderful. My son attends a LIFE 2 course with Mrs. Padden and Mrs. Regalado. They are two wonderful people who share a passion in educating children with disabilities. My son has grown so much at Luna with their help it shows in his progress they place every effort to teach my child. They are doing an exceptional job. In addition, Luna has a wonderful speech pathologist that is doing a magnificent job working with my son. Mrs. Anne Redeman has exceptional talent in her field its incredible. This year working with Mrs. Redeman, his speech has improved significantly. When he speaks, he tries to mouth and sound the words he is using. I find my son at times stopping at mid sentence to correct his own speech and that is a miracle! *** Ana Flores

Luna Elementary School
1050 Lochness Lane, Garland, TX  75044
Last modified Luna Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Luna Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top