Posted June 23, 2014
You should DEFINITELY attend this elementary school. At my past school, I felt like I was excluded from other students. There are many kind and well educated students there. The teachers are exceptional at teaching; if there's something you don't understand, they'll help you understand it better and not get frustrated. I also want to compliment the large group teachers, they are willing to help and will build up your confidence. The principal, the counselors, and the teachers helped with my bullying problems. I am very sad to leave all of them for middle school. - Past student

Willbern Elementary School 1

Posted June 03, 2014
Awful school! The teachers focus only on the children that are doing well.The children are taught how to memorize for the many test that they have to take. Teachers are there just to a get check, what happened to the passion of teaching? My child's teacher told my child "You're getting on my last nerve" My child is in the second grade, and would never tell my child something like that! The communication between the teachers and myself was horrible, because there wasn't any type of communication! My child needed tutoring, tutoring lasted three days. When I asked about tutoring the teachers said the discuss their schedules and get back with me, they never did. Not all of the teachers are bad teachers, my child just ended up with two teachers with really bad attitudes. And what really bothered me is when I went to have a conference with this teacher, she was sitting at the table with her son doing worksheets

Posted June 01, 2014
My son is autistic and has excelled in his class. Ms. Pry is amazing!! He has went up two reading levels in two months. The life skills staff, regular education teachers, and office staff are excellent. I am a very involved parent and the communication between the school staff and parents is wonderful. Also attending IEP meetings this school really cares about parents being involved in the decision making process. I can't say enough good things about this school.

Posted June 01, 2014
My son started at Willbern from Kindergarten and went through half of his 2nd grade school year. Dr. Carrie Marz (head principal) is awesome and it definitely reflects throughout the rest of her staff (teachers and all.) Cyfair school district have listed this campus as an "open campus" for the 2014-15 school year, and my son is going back...hopefully to finish his last 2 years. LOVE, LOVE this school! P.s. even he says the teachers are better there then where he's currently at (another cyfair school)!

Willbern Elementary School 4

Posted November 19, 2012
We are moving to an other District, my son is doing very good in this school, we are moving to aldin District... and the reviews about the school are not very nice... wish i can leave him here at Willbern....

Posted June 25, 2012
Just to give a more recent review about this school. My son attended this school for kindergarten and first grade. His reading skills really improved alot. I love the principals and the administration staff. The teachers are wonderful as well. They are very hands on with the kids and patient. We'll relocating to the Klein district soon, (due to purchasing a home) but, overall I have to say, I'll REALLY MISS Willbern Elementary!

Posted March 12, 2009

Posted November 24, 2008
I have 3 children at Willbern Elementary. The teachers are fantastic...caring, supportive and willing to work with the parents above and beyond. The staff is always coming up with ways to motivate our students. There is fun mixed with learning, which is so important for elementary children.

Posted November 24, 2008

Posted November 22, 2008
Willbern is a fabulous school. The staff is dedicated to the students. I have grown to love the diversity of the student population. The growth of students absolutely amazes me. I have found great support from fellow parents and the PTO. I am excited about the new principle. She seems very approachable. Great things will happen at Willbern!

Willbern Elementary School
10811 Goodspring Drive, Houston, TX  77064
Last modified Willbern Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willbern Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top