Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Charles E Patterson Middle School 5

Posted March 31, 2016
my grandchildren that I am raising was been bully by a teacher at a middle school. I transfer my grandson to Patterson and it was like night and day. My grandson was welcome, love by everyone at Patterson. The principal and teachers were excellent. Never again my grandson was bullied by a teacher. He did good academically as well. I can't thanks enough to all in Patterson, form principal, AP, secretary and teachers, including the housekeeper staff! :) :). If you want a school that your child is welcome and loved come to Patterson.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 31, 2016
I want to thank each and everyone at Patterson, from principal, to teachers, to AP, and secretary. they all were amazing to my grandchildren. My grandchildren came to Patterson in a time of stress, and thanks to all in Patterson, my grandchildren passed that stage. Thanks to Ms. Russell for meeting my grandchild at 630 am to help him caught up in his works. For the principal, AP , Mr. Lawler, Mr. Kinsey, for giving your direction and guidance to my children. To Ms. Highberger for seeing me without a notice and allowing me to cry on her shoulder when listening to me when I needed. You all gave me a sense of peace when my grandchildren came to Patterson. I was able to sleep knowing that my grandchildren were in good hand.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted March 31, 2016
The effectiveness of the teachers are wordless! They will do what it take to help the students.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted March 31, 2016
homework is not too much. When students needs help , they are there no matter when. I had a situation where my child was behind. The teacher came at 630 am to help him to catch up. Incredible teachers!

Develops grit: Agree

Posted March 31, 2016
GRIT is a logo that the school used. They are very persistent in students academic success. The teachers display the determination to help the students in being successful.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted March 31, 2016
Absolutely! Students are respected in all the sense of the word. I had hear conversations between teachers and students , the respect is there.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted March 31, 2016
The love and compassion for the students is highly visible throughout the school. The staff shows the care and empathy with students and parents.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted March 31, 2016
The staff, principal, AP and teachers are very honest with teachers and parents. There love is visible to all the students. I seen how the staff , teachers listen to student. Integrity is highly maintained at this school. No question Patterson has honesty, integrity and always fair to students.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted October 21, 2015
I had a hard time deciding which one to choose since it would only let me choose one. But since my oldest child got there 5 years ago, I can't thank EVERYONE at this school enough. They have done so much for not just my kids, but every single student. They care about them as if they were their own kids. My children have done so wonderful at Patterson simply because the staff cares.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted October 21, 2015
The principal at Patterson doesn't mess around. They have "CAV core values" and they work hard every day to teach our kids to be respectable and productive citizens. They are pretty amazing!

8383 Trimmier Road, Killeen, TX  76542
Last modified Charles E Patterson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.