Posted June 23, 2014
Patterson Middle School is by far the BEST middle school in Killeen! The principal, teachers and staff are WONDERFUL with the kids and the parents. They love those kids as if they were their very own and it shows. They take such pride in their school and it is a great learning environment. I have had two kids attend this school with two more on their way and I refuse to move until they have all finished up their middle school years at Patterson. I have a special needs child who struggled in elementary school. But the principal at Patterson told me all I had to do was get her there and that they would take good care of her and they did! She made and stayed on the honor roll for the 1st time in 5 years! I could go on all day about how amazing this school is. They are truly the prime example of what educators should be. They set the standard..it they set it high!

Charles E Patterson Middle School 3

Posted June 19, 2014
I don't agree with the rating 8 more like a 6 1/2. I went there 7 and 8 grade and it's a lot of people for a middle school. Art and theatre arts program great and sports are pretty good. I was in a theatre production, NJHS, Step team, and tennis and I had a BLAST ! Don't care for my 7th grade teachers but love my 8th grade teachers !!!! (Ms. Dickens, mrs. Cummings, mr.spears, ms. Brooks, mr. Edwards, mr.schlojoff, and mr bark ( principal ) All Amazing !!

Posted January 25, 2014
I have been thoroughly impressed with Patterson Middle since my son has attended since 6th grade. The communication between teachers and parents is outstanding. His teachers go out of their way to ensure the students are succeeding, or at least have multiple opportunities to succeed. The extracurricular activities and sports programs are superb. The principal is phenomenal, visible, knows students by name, and truly cares for her faculty, staff and students. I cannot say enough good about his middle school!

Charles E Patterson Middle School 4

Posted August 23, 2013
As a proud parent of my student, I really appreciate the above and beyond care, the faculty gives to the students at Charles Patterson Middle School. Very impressed, of the devoted time given to the students to assist them in advancing academically.

Charles E Patterson Middle School 2

Posted January 31, 2013
I was excited for my son to go to this school his first year of middle school since all the reviews were great. Unfortunately, it has been a terrible first year. My son called me crying and bleeding and told me his teacher told him he needed to go to the ER. No one walked him out of the school or ever called to tell me what happened. The only story I received was from a crying, bleeding 11 year old. Five staples later, I complained to the Principals secretary. I received a call apologizing but the english was not clear. 4 doctor visits later, sent note to PE class which clearly states 4-6 days of recovery, then return to activity. 1 month later, the teacher still wants another note. Not going to doctor for the 5th time! The teacher who was supposed to be supervising when my son was hurt can go. To top it off, the Spanish teacher thought it her place to inform the class Santa claus wasn't real the day of christmas break. Lucky he didn't ask when my 7 year old was in the car! I understand he is at the age where he needs to know, but so not her place.

Posted October 30, 2012
THE Charles Patterson Middle School definitely is the BEST of the BEST. Ms. Balzer and her staff are extremely supportive and very involved. The activities, academics, and environment is friendly, welcoming and definitely a place for your student to shine and enjoy what they are learning. They push the kids to GREAT levels, and I am thankful...that they aren't there for a paycheck, but there because they TRULY care about the success of their students.

Posted June 10, 2012
I just graduated from this school and if you are looking for a middle school in KISD you should pick this one!! Firstly, the surroundings of this school are beautiful and the school's number #1 priority is safety. Then the school not only strives to get their children a good education, it also strives to get the children a growth mindset and wants their students to become life-long learners. Also the school is VERY clean compared to the other KISD schools.

Posted July 21, 2011
awesome reviews everyone and i agree with everyone too....i think this school is the most awesome!!!!

Posted September 23, 2010
After my son haveing to attend another middle school in KISD, I would recommend this school 100%. From the time you walk in the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Everyone at this school is such a pleasure to talk to....If you are looking for a middle school with above average selections of electives, sports and activities for your child as well as a very caring and helpful staff...then run dont walk and get your child enrolled!!!!!

Posted August 08, 2010
i love this school it is nice n clean can someone tell the principal at this school to finish the school's profile please.

Charles E Patterson Middle School
8383 West Trimmier Road, Killeen, TX  76542
Last modified Charles E Patterson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles E Patterson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.