Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

my grandchildren that I am raising was been bully by a teacher at a middle school. I transfer my grandson to Patterson and it was like night and day. My grandson was welcome, love by everyone at Patterson. The principal and teachers were excellent. Never again my grandson was bullied by a teacher. He did good academically as well. I can't thanks enough to all in Patterson, form principal, AP, secretary and teachers, including the housekeeper staff! :) :). If you want a school that your child is welcome and loved come to Patterson.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The effectiveness of the teachers are wordless! They will do what it take to help the students.

Amount of homework: Agree

homework is not too much. When students needs help , they are there no matter when. I had a situation where my child was behind. The teacher came at 630 am to help him to catch up. Incredible teachers!

Develops character: Agree

The staff, principal, AP and teachers are very honest with teachers and parents. There love is visible to all the students. I seen how the staff , teachers listen to student. Integrity is highly maintained at this school. No question Patterson has honesty, integrity and always fair to students.

Patterson Middle School is by far the BEST middle school in Killeen! The principal, teachers and staff are WONDERFUL with the kids and the parents. They love those kids as if they were their very own and it shows. They take such pride in their school and it is a great learning environment. I have had two kids attend this school with two more on their way and I refuse to move until they have all finished up their middle school years at Patterson. I have a special needs child who struggled in elementary school. But the principal at Patterson told me all I had to do was get her there and that they would take good care of her and they did! She made and stayed on the honor roll for the 1st time in 5 years! I could go on all day about how amazing this school is. They are truly the prime example of what educators should be. They set the standard..it they set it high!

I don't agree with the rating 8 more like a 6 1/2. I went there 7 and 8 grade and it's a lot of people for a middle school. Art and theatre arts program great and sports are pretty good. I was in a theatre production, NJHS, Step team, and tennis and I had a BLAST ! Don't care for my 7th grade teachers but love my 8th grade teachers !!!! (Ms. Dickens, mrs. Cummings, mr.spears, ms. Brooks, mr. Edwards, mr.schlojoff, and mr bark ( principal ) All Amazing !!

I have been thoroughly impressed with Patterson Middle since my son has attended since 6th grade. The communication between teachers and parents is outstanding. His teachers go out of their way to ensure the students are succeeding, or at least have multiple opportunities to succeed. The extracurricular activities and sports programs are superb. The principal is phenomenal, visible, knows students by name, and truly cares for her faculty, staff and students. I cannot say enough good about his middle school!

As a proud parent of my student, I really appreciate the above and beyond care, the faculty gives to the students at Charles Patterson Middle School. Very impressed, of the devoted time given to the students to assist them in advancing academically.

I was excited for my son to go to this school his first year of middle school since all the reviews were great. Unfortunately, it has been a terrible first year. My son called me crying and bleeding and told me his teacher told him he needed to go to the ER. No one walked him out of the school or ever called to tell me what happened. The only story I received was from a crying, bleeding 11 year old. Five staples later, I complained to the Principals secretary. I received a call apologizing but the english was not clear. 4 doctor visits later, sent note to PE class which clearly states 4-6 days of recovery, then return to activity. 1 month later, the teacher still wants another note. Not going to doctor for the 5th time! The teacher who was supposed to be supervising when my son was hurt can go. To top it off, the Spanish teacher thought it her place to inform the class Santa claus wasn't real the day of christmas break. Lucky he didn't ask when my 7 year old was in the car! I understand he is at the age where he needs to know, but so not her place.

THE Charles Patterson Middle School definitely is the BEST of the BEST. Ms. Balzer and her staff are extremely supportive and very involved. The activities, academics, and environment is friendly, welcoming and definitely a place for your student to shine and enjoy what they are learning. They push the kids to GREAT levels, and I am thankful...that they aren't there for a paycheck, but there because they TRULY care about the success of their students.

Last modified Charles E Patterson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.