Killeen, TX

Palo Alto Middle School 4

Posted May 27, 2015
My child attented Palo Alto all three years. She had a wonderful experience. She had many teachers that taught her so much more than just basic knowledge. She has walked away with many life lessons. This school has been great for my child. School is about students, parents, and teachers all working together. We each have a part to do to give our children the best opportunity they can have and this schools does their part.

Posted May 27, 2015
My brother and my sister attend this school! Great help from councilors and the principal. Both my siblings are in honor rolls

Posted September 10, 2014
This is the WORST school I have ever been to. The principal is very unprofessional, just like his front office secretaries, guidance counselors, and head school nurse. All of the staff needs to be fired. The teachers don't care about their students, only their little paychecks, and the administration doesn't care about the students well-being. Bullying is at an all time high at Palo Alto and no one does anything about it. I would never have another child of mine attend this school.

Posted September 05, 2014
This school is amazing. The administration and teachers truly care about helping all their students do their best to reach their full potential.

Posted August 13, 2014
This school gets a bad rap because of the location. Now that Mrs. Erskine has retired, I expect discipline will be handled in a more positive manner. If you have concerns, go to the administration. I find them to be very open and willing to help. The staff is hard working and really seem to care for the students.

Posted May 14, 2014
Hate this school with a passion! THE worst school my daughter has ever attended. Bullying is absolutely out of control and administration acts like they are dumb, deaf and blind. I would suggest moving around the corner so your child could go to Live Oak or petition to go to live oak. Palo Alto will ruin your child! They are great at killing their drive, confidence and work ethic. They never assign homework so most of their grades weigh heavily on tests that you never know they have. Most of the teachers don't know how to communicate and act offended when you require them to and they still don't do it. You constantly have to go above administrations head to resolve issues. This school is garbage! A disgrace!

Posted May 13, 2014
There are a lot of fights at this school. My advise would be to tell your child to lay low and just try to get through. If you can afford to move, move.

Posted February 28, 2014
I have grown to appreciate most of the staff at this school. As a parent of 3 my oldest 2 have graduated from this school and gone on to high school taking what they've learned from PA to do great things. As with all schools you will find some that are more passionate and committed to helping kids succeed. Mr. Ivey Mr. Wadacki Ms Allen Ms. Sutton Coach Maxi Coach Bell just to name a few that have made an impact on my girls. I appreciate all that u do!

Posted February 19, 2014
This school is TERRIBLE!!! The assistant principle, Ms. Erskine does not work with the kids, she seems to be a bully herself. This school would rather focus on punishment for small issues (shirt not being tucked in) and make kids sit in the in school suspension all day rather than give them an extra shirt and let them go to class. My daughter has been bullied the entire 4 months we have lived here - therefore we are forced to move to another school district completely. I would NOT recommend letting your child attend this school unless you want to be called on a regular basis about issues the school should handle and have your child call you crying because she is being threatened to be jumped while the teachers sit back and do nothing. The teachers don't abide by 504 guidelines for ADHD children yet will call about failing grades. My daughter's math teacher was caught telling her studetns that she gets paid whether or not they pass, this is a paycheck for her. This school and it's staff is a disgrace to teachers and schools and should be SHUT DOWN!! I wish I could give it negative stars!

Posted November 23, 2013
I currently go to Palo Alto Middle School. It is a great school! I Get help with all of the things I don't understand, and they always have tutoring open. The sports teams are amazing as well. THE ADMINISTARTION HERE IS JUST FINE COUGH COUGH People writing comments bout it. There is almost no bullying at this school, and if there is it's taken care of very quickly. -Angela Baker Palo Alto Middle School

Palo Alto Middle School
2301 West Elms Road, Killeen, TX  76549
Last modified Palo Alto Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palo Alto Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top