Killeen, TX

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted July 16, 2015
Lol no no no no no no no no no no! Informs us by mail some kid brings a gun to school....BY MAIL!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 09, 2015
Teachers work with the student in the daily situation, also they contact the parent if they see you child show issues with their learning. They don't wait until he report date.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted July 09, 2015
so far I haven't heard any complaint about disrespect, or discrimination. I think the school has good equal standards.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 09, 2015
My child loved how the teacher treating them, they are caring for those that are going through issues.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 09, 2015
Teachers are very fairness with the student situation, they don't set them apart from their peers.

Posted July 09, 2015
The teachers are very involved with the student. They loved when the parents work with the child. Excellent for military kids, school provide counseling one by one to work the child problems.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 01, 2015
Based upon my own personal experience with my children I believe this to be true. All my children are of good character.

Posted June 01, 2015
My experience with Palo Alto has been a very positive one. I've had my 3 children attend there. I have no complaints. All 3 of my children have received a good quality education. My eldest left there an honor roll student and went on to receive her IB diploma from HS. My middle child, also an honor student who loves to participate in any and every after school activity like NJHS, chess club, tennis, swim, and football, had multiple clubs to choose from and he will be attending Early College High School in the fall. This was my youngest son's first year there, he is also an honor student. All 3 of my kiddos always received advance performance/commended on STARR which is proof positive that for the students who want to receive it the opportunity for a great education is definitely there. The staff is always very courteous and demonstrate genuine concern for each and every student who attends their school.

Posted May 29, 2015
Excellent teachers, the teachers really care about their students and their education. My daughter has gone to Palo Alto for the past three years and I am very happy with the education she has received here. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 28, 2015
Every teacher is clear and concise and focused on the students' success in everything they do. Neither I nor my daughter has had a bad experience in classroom or personal interactions.

2301 West Elms Road, Killeen, TX  76549
Last modified Palo Alto Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palo Alto Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 75 reviews. Top