1 review of this school

St Peters Memorial School 3

Posted October 01, 2004
- a former student
I am former student from St.Peters. And even though I graduated w/ outstanding grades I deeply regret to say that St.Peters lacks the qualifications it needs in educating there students.St.Peters needs to have certified teachers, with at least some kind of degree in education. Going into jr.high school I found it to be challenging, because I felt lost. I mostly felt that I learned the same thing over and over again. My grades were excellent yet, my acedimic skills were'nt that impressive. So I ponder,is it me or is it the way I was taught. Still, I enjoyed my years in St. Peters but, I only wish that I was better prepared to excel in high school. :) Ps: Mrs Ayala is a great principle & disciplinarian who in force rules and, thats what principles should do.

St Peters Memorial School
Po Box 520, Laredo, TX  78042
Last modified St Peters Memorial School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Peters Memorial School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top