Posted July 31, 2014
Internet Censorship is laughable, office staff is just unresponsive to complaints, one of the art teachers in this school are pretty shady... Half of the teachers are totally unprofessional, and you have the risk of getting your record ruined for TARDIES. Do not go to this obnoxious school. Wish I could give zero stars.

Mansfield High School 4

Posted June 02, 2014
I have a freshman that attends Mansfield High. I received an email 5 days before school was out stating my child owed fines. I write down everything and save receipts. The Bookkeeper said oh I will take it off just that easy. Not sure how many people this has happen to and they simply paid it but a person pockets can become fat. I suggest you write checks and document date fine was issued. Academics wise, I have no complaints. Majority of all my sons teachers communicate with me and keep me posted.

Posted March 09, 2014
Love this school! Teachers and staff care a lot about the students. Admin makes it easy for teachers to do their job and not worry about classroom management as much. Many activities to be involved in at this school. HOPE program that inspires students to set goals and encourages them to reach those goals.

Posted October 27, 2011
I went here for my freshman year and I hated it. The people here are sooo mean, snobby and rude, also the AP's seem to be too strict on dress code and ID's and not focusing on the people learning. I would not recommand you going to this school.

Mansfield High School 3

Posted April 10, 2011
The school is great but there's lots of pot. They get caught right away though.

Posted March 13, 2010
Teachers and Extracurricular opportunities are great. The weakest areas are the lack of up-to-date technology--makes it hard for the teachers to do their job--and the campus and district administration. It is a wonder that the school is so successful. Give the teachers and students credit!

Mansfield High School 4

Posted June 04, 2009
Mansfield High School is a great school, but the new leadership is lacking communication skills with parents. They are focusing too much on dress code and not enough on academics. The teachers really care about the students. If you are coming from Arlington, beware that your child may be behind. Especially in math. Attendance and punctuality are very with the principles at MHS. Parents do need to keep an eye on their children's grades. Teachers take too long to input grades. I am not too crazy about there new Infinite Campus Software.

Posted January 15, 2009

Mansfield High School 0

Posted December 17, 2008
The teachers here care about our kids, and what is going on in their lives.

Posted December 06, 2008
The teacher and students in this school succeed despite the constant interuptions from administration. How many 'tests' do these students really have to take? Benchmarks for what? From what I have been told no one really does much with the benchmark scores anyway. My stars are for the teachers who are really doing the work and the students who benefit from these people. The administration--both at the school and espcially at the administration building--are the ones who need to be ranked low. If they let the teachers do the job they are trained to do, all will be fine.

Mansfield High School
3001 East Broad Street, Mansfield, TX  76063
Last modified Mansfield High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mansfield High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top