Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Our new principal has been such a blessing! Morale is up and our daughter loves MHS!

We loved Mansfield High School! My son didn't get as involved as I wished he would of because there was tons of great thing to participate in!

My son is now a sophomore at MHS and absolutely loves it. He loves the band program, his teachers were amazing and has made incredible friends. Absolutely love this school.

Mansfield High School is an amazing school. Not only do I work there, but my daughter attends MHS as well. As a teacher I love Mansfield High! Our principal, Ms. Young is wonderful. She takes great care of her staff and adores her students. She had us as a staff work on our school vision statement last year and as a staff we came up with "MHS, where every story matters". Her heart for our students is contagious and flows out of every teacher on campus. As a parent there is no better place for my daughter. She is loved, encouraged, supported, and very well educated. Her teachers have gone above and beyond to make sure that she understands the content provided, even if that means staying after hours to help her. At MHS, school spirit abounds. Our students are proud to attend and feel a sense of ownership in our campus.

As a parent of and high school student, I have nothing but praise for this school. All of the teachers are professional and truly care about the students. My child had issues at school their teacher promptly notified me on a timely basis. Their sincerity to work with my child during tutorials sets this school aside from others. All of the teachers who attend this school are the best in my opinion. Don't believe all of the negative comments about the school.

I am a teacher at MHS and know first-hand just how amazing the teachers and administrators are. If you're looking for a school that will push your students while being sympathetic to their individual needs, then this is it!

The teachers here care about our kids, and what is going on in their lives.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The students are Mansfield High are moving on to top notch universities, and doing very well there. My students graduate with college hours under their belt and were well prepared to move forward.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Personal integrity involves being the best, most honest version of yourself. At Mansfield High School the students can go to anyone, from the principal to the receptionist, and know that those everyone is there to help them become the best person they can be. Every student at MHS is important.

The staff really care for their students and want to know their students' story. The students are very well mannered and love to be a part of the family of MHS. Very welcoming and wanting to make everyone feel safe and well educated. Lots of students return just to say hi and how much they miss MHS.

Last modified Mansfield High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.