Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Grateful to: Parent

Posted May 28, 2016
I want to say thanks to myself because I'm very involved in my daughters education that she feels comfortable coming to me and speaking to me about things at the school that are happening

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted May 28, 2016
They are scared to speak up for the students that are really there to get an education

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted May 28, 2016
They never do there jobs you can never speak to anyone when you really need too.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 28, 2016
All they look at is height. They don't really know there students because they lack doing there jobs.

Posted August 08, 2015
There is such a wide variety of classes, activities, clubs, and extra curricular events for students at this school! Teachers truly care about their students and want them to succeed to the best of their ability.

Posted March 21, 2015
I am a student at luna and it is so awesome there are so many great things there and there this girl who is very unathletic and during P.E the popular girls started cheering her on it was sweet

Posted February 13, 2015
The negative reviews make me sad. My daughter loves Luna. All of her teachers are devoted, excellent teachers. She has flourished in academics and socially. She is active in choir and the program is very well run. I've watched a shy, scared girl entering middle school become an happy, well adapted young lady. That is a reflection of well run school full of amazing teachers.

Posted May 22, 2014
Luna Middle School has been a fantastic educational experience for our children. The teachers strive to give the children multiple learning activities. The administration undoubtedly supports the teachers, and the band and sports programs are top notch. Unfortunately, more upset parents are leaving reviews for Luna, so the reviews might seem low. Upset parents usually try and find a way to voice their concern while happy/satisfied parents don't express their gratitude enough. I urge you to visit with some of the parents in the area to find out the truth.

Luna Middle School 1

Posted March 11, 2014
Do not, listen to me do not!! Bring your kids to this school unless you want to hear them complaint all year long that they hate that school. We moved a lot on the past 8 years and I never heard my son complaint about any school my sister was moving to San Antonio and she stayed in my house until she got hers and my niece hated this school as well my sister end up looking for a house on the north side so she won't have to be in this school district. I'm glad this school year is almost over!

Luna Middle School 1

Posted December 20, 2013
I regret living in this school district because of Luna. My daughter is bullied,harrassed and a student told one of the NISD officers that my daughter is causing harm to herself(She is not) and that brought a visit from the Sheriffs office to our house to check on her welfare. This school lacks leadership at the most rudimentary level and the students are treated like garbage. I have given up on this school and am looking to move out of the area, its that bad. If you can avoid sending your child here, please do. I have never been more disgusted with a school in my adult life.

200 North Grosenbacher Road, San Antonio, TX  78253
Last modified Luna Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.