Posted October 31, 2014
Our daughter has gone to this school for 3 years (k-2nd) and we have had nothing but positive results. Our child is learning at an accelerated level due to the care & attention from all staff members. The Principal Mr. Wozniak is kind, caring & knows all of the children by name. Our daughter loves going to school & looks forward to it every day (I wish I could say the same about myself at that age). Every teacher that she has had have been extremely involved & passionate about their job & it shows in the children. Thank you Crockett staff for making this a jewel of a school in our community.

Crockett Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2014
I find this school unsatisfactory . I had several teachers refuse to teach my student her make up work from when she had been absent , and ignore her almost completely in the classroom. they did not teach her her basic math, subjects of speech ( nouns, verbs ect.), and simple sciences.

Posted April 02, 2014
My son although went here many years ago, has fond memories of his wonderful teachers and the excellent supportive teacher and administrators. I use to volunteer there too, I loved it It is among our fondest memories.

Posted January 16, 2013
Crockett is an amazing school with very well trained and caring teachers and an administrative staff that goes above and beyond. The principal knows ALL the students by name and is very active throughout the day. He is at carpool in the afternoons calling each student to their parents car and in the cafeteria at lunch eating and visiting with the students. The assistant principal is just as active and together they create a warm and caring school culture. The teachers go above and beyond to work with not only struggling students, but also those who are gifted to make sure they are challenged. Every staff member that I have talked to from the music teacher who offers Choir for the upper grades to the Computer Teacher who keeps the website up to date and sends e-mails regarding school functions or student praises loves their job and the students. Together as a school the teachers, administrators, parents (who are always welcomed) and staff work together to ensure the success of each individual student. i have two children who attend Crockett and I wouldn't place them anywhere else. Crockett truly is a "top notch" school.

Posted January 16, 2013
Crockett is a jewel in the San Marcos community. We are in our second year at Crockett and I am amazed all the time by the wonderful staff. We came from a local private school before starting Crockett and I was hesitant. My child has required some extra help and the staff has really gone above and beyond. If you have an issue they are willing to help. Several teachers and the counselor are amazing. The Principal is fun, on the ball, and you can tell he really has a gift for his job. His caring spirit is seen daily and I think that is a great inspiration for his wonderful staff.

Posted January 15, 2013
Our children have had a great experience at Crockett! The Teachers and Staff are excellent. The Principal and Vice Principal are both outstanding and interact so well with the children. We couldn't be happier.

Posted January 15, 2013
Our Asperger child was an in-district transfer to Crockett. This is his first year at this school, and my wife and I are very pleased with the time and attention that our child receives. His behavior grades and academic grades have steadily been improving, and the communication from the school is excellent.

Posted January 15, 2013
I have two children who go to Crockett and the school is amazing. All the staff are so friendly and warm. The front office staff are wonderful and the man who keeps it all in line Mr LaBuhn is wonderful! The school is in a great area and very safe you cant even get through the doors because all are locked except the front. If you have to go into the school you first have to pass through the front office for a pass. They do extensive background checks for field trips so no crimal history is allowed. I love the school thank goodness my youngest still has 4 more years to be there. One amazing thing is that I even went to the same school!! CROCKETT IS THE BEST!!

Posted January 15, 2013
Love Love Love Love this school I have been so very happy transferring my son from Hays county to Crockett. My son has Down Syndrome and the classroom assistants, teacher, principal, and homeroom has been nothing but great to my child and his needs. I know this because my son is speaking so much more now in this year then where he was in speech last year school. Wow! I can not get started about the children. It shows that the teachers love their children as the children share nothing but help, consideration, and friendship with the kids of special needs. Crockett is the best Coming from a mother with a 2nd grade child with Special Needs

Posted January 15, 2013
I cant say enough good things about Crockett. Everyone on staff is wonderful. The Principal, teachers and all staff are attentive and out interacting with the families and children everyday. They treat each child as their own and attend to their every need from a scratch to advanced learning to special needs. I have never been happier about our choice to send our children to Crockett. I have referred many other families and all have been more than pleased with Crockett and its staff.

Crockett Elementary School
1300 Girard Street, San Marcos, TX  78666
Last modified Crockett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crockett Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top