B & P Young Seventh-Day Adventist 5

Posted September 05, 2009

B & P Young Seventh-Day Adventist 0

Posted May 07, 2009
There's been a great change at the school. Small classroom, good individual attention, Christ-centered atmosphere and a great teacher! I only wish the school went beyond the 8th grade!

B & P Young Seventh-Day Adventist 5

Posted September 23, 2008
God Centered! Students are well disciplined and there is plenty of P.E. time.

B & P Young Seventh-Day Adventist 1

Posted December 04, 2006
My experience at seventh Day Adventist was more than I could handle.My son was constantly picked on.Mr. Hunt did not offer any reassurance that this problem would be dissolved.My son would come home in tears almost every day.My son would go in the principal's office and call me crying,stating that the kids were picking on him.I finally had to take my son out due to a very low self esteem.I tried talking to Mr.Hunt,but that did not do any good.

B & P Young Seventh-Day Adventist
212 Ingram Rd, Danville, VA  24541
Last modified B & P Young Seventh-Day Adventist is a Private school that serves grades K-7
B & P Young Seventh-Day Adventist Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top