Midlothian, VA

Thelma Crenshaw Elementary School 5

Posted September 22, 2014
This is a very sweet school and a great new principal. The teachers are absolutely wonderful too!

Thelma Crenshaw Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2014
Involved parents, great new principal, and wonderful teachers. This school definitely deserves more than 4 out of 10!!

Thelma Crenshaw Elementary School 4

Posted March 09, 2012
I love Crenshaw Elementary. We moved here 3 years ago and I used this website to pick schools for my children. I have not been disappointed. The teachers and staff have always worked hard to give the children a great educational experience. All four of my children love this school!

Thelma Crenshaw Elementary School 2

Posted May 04, 2010
I have had a mixed experience with the school, the teachers are great, but the administrators are poor, I had requested my child be tested for the IEP program and was denied after a very brief meeting. I believe the school clearly is run by the budget which is struggling at this time. Within the 2nd 9 weeks we were already discussing retension which I feel is a little premature. If we know there are areas that a child needs extra help early on, help should be offered in order to avoid retension, a more proactive approach would be more reasonable. Class sizes are too large for any child to receive any kind of attention.

Posted October 12, 2009
Excellant teachers and staff, good school spirit.

Posted October 12, 2009
Great education, great school spirit and very caring teachers.

Posted October 08, 2009
Crenshaw has the most wonderful staff of caring teachers and aides. The school always have many different activites for the students and their families.

Posted October 06, 2009
Crenshaw is a great school that provides an excellent learning atmosphere for children by hiring top notch educators!

Thelma Crenshaw Elementary School 5

Posted October 06, 2009
Crenshaw is a great school with a great staff. My daughter thrives in her studies there and I feel the administration does a great job!

Posted October 05, 2009
unbelievable kids parents and staff

Thelma Crenshaw Elementary School
11901 Bailey Bridge Rd, Midlothian, VA  23112
Last modified Thelma Crenshaw Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thelma Crenshaw Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top