Virginia Beach, VA
Before care: Yes

Posted July 29, 2014
Best school in Virginia Beach by far, only one that has worked with my son that has ADHD and got him to pass all his SOLs with flying colors! Staff, teachers, parents, kids, and PTA rock!

Posted July 09, 2013
Great School. Teachers are very involved and actually care about their students success. HIGHLY RATED!

Posted January 26, 2013
We are a military family and finally out of 3 states, these are the best schools my children have attended. I have been pleased with all of their teachers over the last two years. There are lots of extracurricular activities for the older kids like Student council, strings, lots of parent and PTA involvement. Buying a house in this school district was a great choice 7 years ago and remains a great choice today.

Posted September 14, 2012
Great school, atmosphere, teachers, principal, and learning curriculum. Blessed to have had 2 children go through this school.

Kempsville Elementary School 1

Posted October 25, 2008

Posted October 21, 2008
Fabulous school! Teachers are intune with the children. The overall support at the school is great too. I highly recommend this elementary school.

Posted October 21, 2008
Great school. My grandchild attends. Parents/grandparesnts are welcome to help in the school. It is a wonderful school overall.

Posted September 03, 2008
My daughters attend this school. I'm continually impressed with the professionalism of the teachers and staff. My daughters teachers have gone above and beyond for them on many occasions. My girls love school. I am confident that this is one of the best schools available to my girls.

Posted June 23, 2008
Kempsville Elementary is a wonderful school and it grieves me to read the one disgruntled parent remark. It's so not reflective of the whole. KES has a solid commited team of professional educators who successfully educate and inpsire our chidren daily. I am very pleased with this school.

Posted March 26, 2008
My daughter has been going to this school and I absolutely love it. The teachers are very dedicated and work well with the students. I always feel confident about sending her to school everyday!

Kempsville Elementary School
570 Kempsville Rd, Virginia Beach, VA  23464
Last modified Kempsville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kempsville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top