Virginia Beach, VA

Kempsville Elementary School 2

Posted March 26, 2015
Teachers and most staff are great! Front main office staff is unpleasant and rude not like the amazing teachers at all which is a good thing those attitudes displayed by those ladies are not around the kids.

Posted July 29, 2014
Best school in Virginia Beach by far, only one that has worked with my son that has ADHD and got him to pass all his SOLs with flying colors! Staff, teachers, parents, kids, and PTA rock!

Posted July 09, 2013
Great School. Teachers are very involved and actually care about their students success. HIGHLY RATED!

Posted June 23, 2013
Both of my kids went to KES from K-5. They LOVED it! I loved it. The kids were all very supportive of each other, right up to graduation. It felt like a little family and I knew nearly every kid by name by the time they left.. The schools is welcoming and warm and teachers and parents are very involved in the success of the kids. This is a great school, despite the rating. Don't hesitate sending your kids here.

Posted January 26, 2013
We are a military family and finally out of 3 states, these are the best schools my children have attended. I have been pleased with all of their teachers over the last two years. There are lots of extracurricular activities for the older kids like Student council, strings, lots of parent and PTA involvement. Buying a house in this school district was a great choice 7 years ago and remains a great choice today.

Posted September 14, 2012
Great school, atmosphere, teachers, principal, and learning curriculum. Blessed to have had 2 children go through this school.

Posted October 21, 2008
Fabulous school! Teachers are intune with the children. The overall support at the school is great too. I highly recommend this elementary school.

Posted October 21, 2008
Great school. My grandchild attends. Parents/grandparesnts are welcome to help in the school. It is a wonderful school overall.

Posted September 03, 2008
My daughters attend this school. I'm continually impressed with the professionalism of the teachers and staff. My daughters teachers have gone above and beyond for them on many occasions. My girls love school. I am confident that this is one of the best schools available to my girls.

Posted June 23, 2008
Kempsville Elementary is a wonderful school and it grieves me to read the one disgruntled parent remark. It's so not reflective of the whole. KES has a solid commited team of professional educators who successfully educate and inpsire our chidren daily. I am very pleased with this school.

570 Kempsville Rd, Virginia Beach, VA  23464
Last modified Kempsville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kempsville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top