Bad
Good

Well RHES score from this site has made me question the validity of this site. This is a pretty solid school. It's not perfect but my child is consistently being challenged. The teachers listen to your concerns and are responsive after hours. I'm actually going out of my way to make sure he stays in this school no matter where I go. I wish the parents were more organized and set up events for the kids (I kind of blame us parents for this not happening more frequently).

Mrs. Smith,the P-K is an Excellent Teacher,my Grandson has mastered skills that has prepared him for Kindergarden and learning skills for College. I saw a transformation of a "special" child go from" not wanting to put on his coat to leave"; to Mrs. Smith holding him for a minute, talking to him and now you can't tell him from the other children. Mrs. Smith we need more Teachers like you!!!!!! This school is striving for EXCELLENCE! under the direction of the Principal and Teachers.

I am a old student from randle highlands I've been there since pre-k - 5 grade I've graduated 2 years ago, and i am proud to know that my old school is getting better and better each year. I Keona Wynn recommend any parent to enroll there child to this well educated school. I wanna give a thx to ms. parker, ms.colston, ms.stafford, ms.p. davis, ms.perry,ms.audu, ms.crochan,ms.lucas, ms.gray and ms.brooks and the rest.

The school and staff is awesome!!! They have Cub Scouts for my son to enhance his social skills and tutoring to further his education. The Teachers go beyond their job description. I just love Randle Highlands!!!

This school is an excellent school that shouldn't be in the same category with ORR at all.The teachers are excellent especially Mrs. Kabrerra and Mrs. Sullivan.Alyssa Best us forever greatful and so are her parents.I wish the school offered more Fine arts and lanquages and as much hip-hop themed activities.

There are many Terrific accolades that attributes to Randle Highlands, they have a dedicated Principle who knows, values and understands higher education, daily she implements her vision of exceeding the expectations of her students. The teachers from grade level headstart to 5th grade contribute their personal time to ensure each students is on the right academic level. Continuously, the teachers and staff dedicate their day to assisting each child at their own direct needs. I am a proud parent of Randle Highland students, I recommend any parent who has a desire to enroll their child(ren) at Randle Highlands, you won't be disappointed. We have an array of extra curricular activities for our children, such as Chess, Tennis, African Dance, and a Step Team, Debate/Geo-Plunge these activities are offered to our student body and rendered by our teachers and staff. I recommend parents to enroll their children in Randle Highland ES.

The principal sets the tone for the school. I have tried to talk to the principal several times about this school and didn't get a straight answer not once. Randle Highlands had lots of after school programs and there aren't that many anymore. The parent use to volunteer for the after school program but the moral is so low that the parents no longer volunteer. I have tried to volunteer for several after school activities but the principal told me that all the activities would have to be on Saturday. The children have no fun after school activity such as cheerleading, baseball and basketball which used to be very popular until the volunteers transfer to other school or quit. Randle Highland is going downhill.

My child has attended Randle Highlands for the past seven years, and I 'm outraged at the lack of support from our parents. As parents we need to play a positive role in our children's life and stop pointing fingers at each other. We need to make the difference in our children's future. I always hear about what is not being done, but I hardly ever hear about what is being done. The Principal does not run the school by herself. It takes teachers, parents, and the community. When our Saturday School funding was cut, it was the Principal that keep the program going with funds out of her own pocket. The teachers at Randle Highlands work hard to make sure all of our children are not left behind. Come to the school and see what a difference you can make our children's future.

When my daughter started at Randle Highlands in PreK, it was wonderful and the former Principle Mr. Tony Jones was great!! Since Mr. Jones retired, the school has experienced a steady decline for quality education. The current Principle is not trustworthy and most of the teachers have been replaced with teachers that are not dedicated to their students and leave out the door as soon as the school day ends. I have one more child left at the school but will be looking for another school to put her in next year. Randle Highlands is not the school that it use to be.

Randle Highaland ES is a great school with a great principal and great teachers who care about the childrens education and their success.

Last modified Randle Highlands Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.