Bellevue, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted July 03, 2014
Forest Ridge is an excellent school, our older daughter was here for high school and our younger for middle and high school. Our older daughter will graduate from medical school shortly, and our younger was able to land a (I was surprised at how much they pay kids who just graduated) very nice job before she graduated from college. Both went to very good schools in southern California for college, and were accepted into the majority of schools they applied to. I'm not suggesting that their successes are fully due to Forest Ridge, but I do strongly believe in the Sacred Heart values in general have been a strong foundation, and the wise freedom & social justice have been important as well.

Posted November 29, 2013
I am a mother of two girls at FR middle school. FR provides a supportive and serene environment conducive to learning. The teachers are very aware of each student's needs. The communication between the staff and parent is excellent. The school head is likable and inspiring. There are opportunities to donate money to be sure, but no arm twisting and social pressure to do so. The families are very nice in my experience. Every one of my interactions with teachers and staff over the past 3.5 years has been pleasant and positive. The staff really cares about the students. Some teachers are better than others, but overall the teaching is excellent. One of the best features of the middle school is the math program. There are four or five levels of math class for the grade so that each student is being challenged at the appropriate level. It seems that every girl has friends, even the socially awkward girls. It is unfortunate that so many girls leave the school for high school. I wish my girls would continue on at the school, but they are burned out on the all-girl environment.

Forest Ridge School Of The Sacred Heart 2

Posted April 17, 2013
I attend forest ridge. The teachers here are rude, and cruel, and don't care for the children. When frustrated they just stare at you when you cry. No support, no respect, this is the reason i'm leaving.

Forest Ridge School Of The Sacred Heart 3

Posted April 17, 2013
This school is good for different types of kids, some are definitally not meant for it, and some absoloutely love it. Highschool program is way better than middle school. High school teachers are funny, middle school teachers are rude.

Posted August 09, 2010
Attending Forest Ridge was hands-down the best decision I ever made. As a FR student for all 8 years, I have seen many changes within the school, but always felt respected and valued as a member of the Forest Ridge community. As far as teachers go, you will not find a set of individuals who are more talented, engaging, and passionate about their areas of expertise than you will at this school. The faculty is what makes our school shine as well as what makes the experience worth every penny. Our teachers are not just there to preach a textbook, give a lecture, and assign homework. Rather, they are pillars who are eager to push their students to their fullest potential, all while instilling a deep passion for learning in every student. Do not underestimate the power of all-women's education. I highly recommend this school; you will not regret the decision.

Posted February 05, 2010
I love Forest Ridge. It is the best school and boosts your self-confidence as a woman. It has great teachers who really care for you.

Posted October 18, 2009
When I came to Forest Ridge, I was much less comfident then I am now. Forest Ridge is an amazing school and I am very blessed to go there!!!

Posted January 10, 2009

Posted January 06, 2009
Forest Ridge is great for everyone. When i first came here i was very shy and through my time here i have gotten a voice. At Forest Ridge i have learned that if i don't believe something is right to speak my voice.

Posted May 13, 2008

Forest Ridge School Of The Sacred Heart
4800 139th Avenue Southeast, Bellevue, WA  98006
Last modified Forest Ridge School Of The Sacred Heart is a Private school that serves grades 5-12
Forest Ridge School Of The Sacred Heart Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top