Larrabee Elementary School 0

Posted October 14, 2009
We had a wonderful experience in Larrabee. It is a true learning community, where administrators, teachers, parents and students enjoy learning. My daughter flourished during the two years she attended this school. Her teachers inspired her creativity, joy for learning, love for reading and exploration. To her they are the best teachers and in her own words t is heaven.'

Larrabee Elementary School 0

Posted August 16, 2009
This school looks great on the outside: small, charming, great location and views. But do not be deceived by first impressions. This is a highly dysfunctional school with poor discipline and hands off leadership. I withdrew my child after one year because the teacher was completely incompetent. What a shame.

Larrabee Elementary School 5

Posted June 13, 2009
I think that is the best school in town, small ratio of student for teachers..

Larrabee Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2005
Larrabee is a fabulous school. There are many very active parents and an incredible staff of teachers. My experience as a parent at Larrabee is the incredible dedication of the teachers. My daughter has struggled with math and some social issues and her 4th grade teacher spent time with her outside of the class and even into the following year when she was no longer in her class. Larrabee's reading and writing program is amazing. Both of my kids love to read and write, I believe because of the passion of the teachers to make it a fun learning experience. Larrabee's math program is a little different, but I think it works. There is a lot of support for kids in areas of math, reading and writing. Parent involvement is also amazing. There are many P.T.A. programs that far surpass the size of the school. We love Larrabee.

Larrabee Elementary School
1409 18th St, Bellingham, WA  98225
Last modified Larrabee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Larrabee Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top