Oak Harbor, WA
After care: No

Oak Harbor Elementary School 5

Posted June 15, 2015
I am proud to call Oak Harbor Elementary my children's school. The principal is always involved in the activities in the building and is in tune to the needs of the students and the parents. The staff work well together to provide the best learning environment for the students. I love having uniforms. It creates a stress free morning and learning environment when clothing isn't the focus. I wish there was more parent involvement, but each year is different than the last and I believe we are building up our parent involvement.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 15, 2015
Oak Harbor Elementary presents quarterly awards to the students from Kiwanis club focusing on perseverance and determination in academics and life goals.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 15, 2015
Oak Harbor Elementary develops these traits in its students by modeling from the staff. Each student is important and valued by the teachers. We take pride in our school grounds with our gardening club and just teaching responsibility in the halls and cafeteria.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 15, 2015
Oak Harbor Elementary focuses on community involvement within and outside of school walls. They learn about different cultures within Oak Harbor as one of their grade level projects. They have many programs promoting students who are honest and fair.

Oak Harbor Elementary School 5

Posted June 15, 2015
Both of my children went through Oak Harbor Elementary K-5. They had great teachers and got an excellent education. My daughter just graduated from High School and is off to college - thanks to OHE for the great start!!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 06, 2015
I have noting but good to say about this school on all the questions. I would recommend this school to anyone!! I love teacherss

Amount of homework: Just right

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 06, 2015
Whenever, our children had an issue the school was right there to help them. And the staff is great with the students

151 SE Midway Blvd, Oak Harbor, WA  98277
Last modified Oak Harbor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Harbor Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top