Posted November 22, 2014
We are so happy at Madison. Excellent teachers and supportive community. Madison has improved greatly in the last decade.

Posted October 04, 2014
We are so happy at Madison. The overall caliber of teachers is outstanding. Madison is a great community and the school does an excellent job communicating with families.

Madison Middle School 3

Posted March 20, 2014
This school is fair but could be so much better if it had a better leadership team. One of the VPs seems to run the school and the other VP is utterly incompetent. The Principal keeps a low profile and is rarely seen around the school. The school also suffers from chronic lack of communication and often fails to inform parents of school happens, changes, etc. Very frustrating.

Posted December 14, 2012
Madison was a very amazing school. The teachers are very nice and they helped out when I asked. There might have been some strict teachers but they were strict because they knew the students could do better. The principal is very kind as well. I remember when I needed to have bus service he got right to it on that day. And the spectrum program is not bad. I was in it. It was pretty good. I learned a few new things. Most of the time we would be on the lesson plan planned for that day unless someone had difficulties on yesterday's lesson plan and the teacher would make sure that student understands. I really enjoyed Madison. Students were kind and funny. I would go back to Madison if I wasn't accepted to this good private school in Shoreline. Truthfully, I would go back to Madison. If not for my mother making me stay at the private school. This school gave me such an amazing experience. I was in the music program, I loved playing in the orchestra. The jazz band, bands, and orchestras play such beautiful music. I love Madison!

Madison Middle School 2

Posted April 10, 2011
My son is in his third year at Madison and overall, I am very disappointed. In 7th grade, I spoke with one of his teachers and mentioned my son is easily influenced by the opinions of adults and others. I asked him to give him some subtle encouragement and it would go a long way to improve his study habits and focus on school. He told me it wasn't his job to motivate the students and then chastised me for my son not completing an assignment so he was giving him zero points because it was incomplete. In 8th grade, my son had a teacher who instructed students to give others a "shameful look" if they hadn't finished homework (i.e., condoning/promoting bullying) and proceeded to tell them how they weren't going to make anything with their life. After 5 weeks of calls and emails to the teacher, principal and counselor, I finally had my son transferred out of her class. TERRIBLE! My son has had some fabulous teachers that he liked very much but he has had more than his fair share who I do not believe enjoy teaching anymore and it shows.

Posted November 24, 2009
I loved going to madison. Everything was great. I felt well-invited, The teachers are fonaminal, and I had fun. Unfortunatley i moved to north seattle and can no longer attend but if i could, i would. If i had a kid, Madison would be the place they would be.

Madison Middle School 0

Posted November 20, 2009
I am a 6th grader at this school and I am on apollo. I love how the teachers teach. they relate to the students a lot

Madison Middle School 1

Posted October 13, 2009
in 6wks we're finally getting bus service....he's so far behind in classes and the teachers and princepal refuse to even write me the parent...this is the saddist example of school i have ever encounter after raising an award winning daughter....no my sons so far behind....i can't see him doing 6th grade in one yr under their tutoring....its Oct and i feel regardless of the time.....its time to choose a different school....even if it means moving...this is a sad sad school

Posted August 09, 2009

Madison Middle School 0

Posted July 03, 2009
Don't put your child in this school if they have special needs. Not much support on that end and general ed teachers make it worse for them. Same with adminstration-not very knowledgable in this department either.

Madison Middle School
3429 45th Ave SW, Seattle, WA  98116
Last modified Madison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top