Huntington, WV

Peyton Elementary School 5

Posted February 10, 2012
I attended Peyton School from 1955 to 1960. It was a great school then and from what I have read, it is a great school now. I have taken the memory of my time there through over 50 years of life and will always hold Peyton School close to my heart....Douglas Perry

Peyton Elementary School

Posted August 18, 2009
In my opnion there is no better school than Peyton Elem. the teachers are the best and take time to listen to the children if they have a problem and help the children solve the problem themselves, which helps the children to learn because they think they are having fun and don't realize that they are learning in the process. So to me and my grandchildren Peyton teachers help the children to learn that learning can be fun. Dianne Bird

Peyton Elementary School 5

Posted February 15, 2009
I love this school. My son is doing very well. The student to teacher ratio is unbelievable. I think he has like 11 kids in his class. Mrs. Ward gives her heart to this school. Keep up the good work Peyton.

Peyton Elementary School 4

Posted February 01, 2008
My daughter is in Mr. Cox 2nd grade class. I really like his teaching methods. He makes learning fun for the children. Camille wants to work in practice books, even on the weekends.

Peyton Elementary School
199 Rotary Rd, Huntington, WV  25705
Last modified Peyton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peyton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top