Wind Lake, WI

Posted August 26, 2013
When I went to this school 8 years ago I loved this school they had the best teachers that I ever had and awesome food!! My favorite teacher at that school and still is is mrs. Rux she was the best teacher that I ever had and hope that other kids would love her to!!!

Posted October 17, 2010
The teachers and principal are great and my son loves it!

Lakeview Elementary School 1

Posted April 23, 2010
Principal and staff are rude and uninterested in parent concerns. Classes have no curriculum for students who are advanced versus those who are behind. Therefore, the ones who are ahead are ignored and do not learn anything new.

Lakeview Elementary School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
small town atmosphere which is okay if you have lived in or near Wind Lake forever but as a new resident of the area I found the staff and fellow parents tobe cold and indifferent to any of my concerns. The principle is very good at portraying concern when asked in front of other parents but is completely patronizing when spoken to one on one. Clicky and small town school

Posted June 11, 2009

Posted August 01, 2007

Posted May 29, 2006
My children went to this school for 2 years and this is one of the best schools we have dealt with. The teachers are great the principal is understanding and works with the children as well as the staff. The education they recieved here was great.

Posted December 22, 2005
I am most pleased with the teachers, staff and environment Lakeview has provided. My children look forward to going to school.

Lakeview Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2004

Lakeview Elementary School
26335 Fries Ln, Wind Lake, WI  53185
Last modified Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top