Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2022 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

- a Other (school staff, family member, recent alum, etc)
DON'T GO TO THIS "EXCELLENT" SNOOTY SCHOOL FULL OF CRAZY STUDENTS, STAFF, AND EVEN PARENTS! When moving to Midland, I heard of how nationally ranked it was and was excited to be apart of it. Good thing the ESA program my twin was involved with moved to sweet, intelligent, and careful Midland High School. Would have suffered the unholy tortures of a PURE evil cross country coach at Dow; had a tender brilliant one at MHS. Don't join the Galactic Empire (Dow High) and become a stormtrooper, Imperial troop, or green or gray suited officer (Charger). Be a true Republic Rebel or Jedi Knight (Chemic)!
A review for HH Dow High School in Midland, MI

- a Other (school staff, family member, recent alum, etc)
The best place I've ever been to in the entire world! All of the students and teachers care about each other while really smart in different ways. Even inspired me to write my best stories and poems published on websites and even author worthy. Send your kids here or work here if you can!
A review for Midland High School in Midland, MI

- a Parent / Guardian
Tiffany Darbinian was the school speech therapist but they let her go because she was charging parents for speech therapy on the side. There are dozens of reviews online regarding her actions and then she is fired and get another job at another school.
A review for Glenwood Elementary in Sun Valley, CA

- a Parent / Guardian
This school is a small rural school. Currently, 11 students attend with 2 teachers there. The small class sizes afford more opportunity for individual learning. They are also in the process of making accommodations for my son with autism. As far as I'm concerned, they get a thumbs up for public education.
A review for Wise River School in Wise River, MT

- a Other (school staff, family member, recent alum, etc)
This school is really bad, I’ve been here since kindergarten in the beginning people are nice to you but throughout these years I got bullied, harassed, and cyber bullied. The teachers also didn’t do anything about it most of them at least. I had to MOVE SCHOOLS because of the people there because i couldn’t focus on my studies since everyone would make rude remarks, talk bad about you, and just straight up make fun of you. Even my friends did, and for the education they teach meh. Like it’s hard to get it and they don’t explain so well. That’s it just hate this school.
A review for Audubon K-8 in San Diego, CA

- a Parent / Guardian
The school has been amazing for my son so far. He is being challenged academically and he loves the arts.
A review for The MacDuffie School in Granby, MA

- a Parent / Guardian
PacBay is really a gem. Our family is so blessed to have chosen this school for my son, who is now a sophomore. It is a wonderful and welcoming community. Every staff in administration and every teacher is amazing. For example, the school listened to families and started offering Chinese classes in 2020. Initially the school only intended to offer beginning level, but after evaluating my son, they offered an advance level class, even though there was only one student. For math, the teacher is simply the best. I wish I had a math teacher like my son's when I was in high school. He makes learning Calculus fun. PacBay also built up my son's passion in speech and debate, where he got the valuable opportunity to compete all the way to the national level last year. At PacBay each student has an advisor (about 1:10 advisor to students ratio) that serves as the student's mentor for all four years. With small class sizes, students learn to build close & meaningful relationship & connection.
A review for Pacific Bay Christian School in Pacifica, CA

- a Parent / Guardian
AEES is hands-down the best elementary school in D20! The administration and teachers go above and beyond to build relationships with every student. When you walk in the door, the warm, welcoming atmosphere helps you to feel right at home! My children feel safe and loved in this building! AEES also provides rigorous academics. From interventions to specials, students are challenged and always encouraged to be their best! My children have grown leaps and bounds since starting at AEES. Teachers go above and beyond to teach foundational skills that build at each grade level. There are high expectations for teaching, learning, and behavior. My children have learned not only academic strategies but also strategies for social- emotional health. Teachers meet each child where they are and help them grow! What an amazing school. I’m so happy that my children have the opportunity to be AEES Astronauts!
A review for Academy Endeavour Elementary School in Colorado Springs, CO

- a Parent / Guardian
Both my kids have gone here and loved all of their teachers and classes. Yeah
A review for Bear Creek Int in Keller, TX

- a Parent / Guardian
My daughter enjoys this school. Lots of extra curricular and sports to try out for.
A review for Keller Middle in Keller, TX

- a Parent / Guardian
Great school and great staff! Could not be happier with this school!
A review for Keller High School in Keller, TX

- a Parent / Guardian
Please find another school all of the staff is very rude!!! I recommend private school!
A review for Hazelgreen Elementary School in Alsip, IL

- a Parent / Guardian
Very nurturing teachers, excellent campus and accelerated academics with a lot of fun clubs. We loved this school for my 1st grader and we will continue him into 2nd grade. We are South Asians, and despite the percentage of our race is very less, we always felt inclusive. My son loves going to this school.
A review for Chandler Traditional Academy-Humphrey in Chandler, AZ

- a Other (school staff, family member, recent alum, etc)
French is a great school in a great community. The Leader in Me helps students set goals, find their strengths, and become confident leaders. I can't say enough amazing things about the school environment and the staff. Students know they are in a good place to learn and grow!
A review for French Elementary School in Colorado Springs, CO

- a Parent / Guardian
I am a current student at deerpath middle school, some of the teachers make my learning experience better however some can be strict and overloading on homework. Every week I have a test/quiz which I have to study for. The lunch is absolutely terrible, they have a daily lunch which no one likes, for example today was bean quesadillas which were disgusting. Everyone rushes for all the good food and if you dont get a good spot in life, your stuck with unedible food. The principals change once a year or a couple years. Deerpath is full of good teachers and hard working people, however majority is the opposite. There is an inner circle of moms that basically run the school (pta), if your not in the pta or in the inner circle it is hard for parents to make friends and get to know the school. This school is full of conservatives homophobes who destroy the tampon dispensers and bully all lgbtq kids.
A review for Deer Path Middle School West in Lake Forest, IL