Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2019 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted May 21, 2019
Very caring and compassionate teachers and staff
A review for Metro Christian Academy in Goodlettsville, TN

Posted May 21, 2019
The leadership and culture at this school is superior. There is no doubt that the students are loved by the teachers and staff. We transferred our students here from another Bartlett school for the Honors STEAM program and couldn’t be more pleased. RES is an excellent school, and I wouldn’t hesitate sending my children here.
A review for Rivercrest Elementary School in Memphis, TN

Posted May 21, 2019
Should have transferred to public school last year.
A review for Envision Science Academy in Raleigh, NC

Posted May 21, 2019
My child cannot wait to move out of this district and try another school. We would not recommend putting your child in R3.
A review for Hillsboro High School in Hillsboro, MO

Posted May 21, 2019
We’ve been 4 years in this school and we are very happy and have excellent experience with school, teachers and community. Teachers and staff very friendly and welcome.
A review for Ortega (Jose) Elementary School in San Francisco, CA

Posted May 21, 2019
Overall, as a parent I am beyond upset at the school system and the staff I have dealt with. I have been asked to calm down and show respect to individuals who treat situations where my child is being mistreated as no big deal, as a parent it is unacceptable and I will react how I want and how I feel because it is my child and how dare they ask or expect otherwise especially in the situations we have dealt with thus far.
A review for Pinebrook Elementary School in Aldie, VA

Posted May 21, 2019
Great experience. Happy kids, insightful teachers and supportive community.
A review for Ps1 Pluralistic School in Santa Monica, CA

Posted May 21, 2019
5 -Disappointing. My children have had some great teachers and bad teAchers over the years. That’s expected . The maker space is not being used which could enhance learning. Parent volunteers are not used in 2nd-5th grade. Most teachers do not give any homework. Some parents love this and some parents would like a little each day to teach responsibility and show parents what is being taught in the classroom, it should be used as a review of what was taught previously.
A review for Timber Trail Elementary School in Castle Rock, CO

Posted May 20, 2019
I thought it was going to be a better experience. Once again grown adults can not handle the words that come out of my mouth so they take it out on my 8 yr old son. Very sad. Rating for experience at this school and ops as whole. Zero Amigo!!!!
A review for Rose Hill Elementary School in Omaha, NE

Posted May 20, 2019
Great! Everyone is very supportive, almost all teachers are gate certified
A review for Cadence Park in Irvine, CA

Posted May 20, 2019
Our family has had 3 students attend St. Paul Lutheran. All of which received an outstanding education in a safe, caring environment. While academics are important, the faculty and staff of St. Paul also focus daily on character building. I would recommend this school to everyone.
A review for St Paul Lutheran School in Leavenworth, KS

Posted May 20, 2019
The real public schools in the area (Ivanhoe and Micheltorena) are MUCH better and are not the product of pro-charter, anti-union privatizers. Citizens tried co-locating at other schools, its campus is a mess, and its teachers don't have the experience. I know parents who left and are happier at public schools. Also, I've seen reviews that say things like, "Citizens is just diverse enough." I think you know what that means...
A review for Citizens Of The World Charter School Silver Lake in Los Angeles, CA

Posted May 20, 2019
Micheltorena is an excellent real public school with a dual language program and teachers who care. Don't send your kids to privately-run charters (Citizens) that are intended to be for-profit centers for privatizers like Betsy DeVos and Eli Broad. Invest time and effort in actual public schools.
A review for Micheltorena Street Elementary School in Los Angeles, CA

Posted May 20, 2019
10/10! We love it at Del Cerro!!!
A review for Del Cerro Elementary School in Mission Viejo, CA

Posted May 20, 2019
My son love this school and he is doing very well academically. We love that this is a small and safe school.

Express your thoughts