Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2018 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted May 21, 2018
I feel that Saguaro High and especially its math and science program is a hidden gem. All of my daughters teachers are excellent. Some of them even go above and beyond by attending various school and community events (out side of school) that their students are involved in. The math and science program is strong and hopefully with time it will contiune to grown stronger and become better recognized. I feel that Saguaro deserves a better rating/ ranking than this site is giving it. I would rate it as one of the better schools in the Phoenix metro area and I am a picky parent.
A review for Saguaro High School in Scottsdale, AZ

Posted May 21, 2018
It’s a horrible place to put a child in
A review for Mountain View High School in Meridian, ID

Posted May 21, 2018
This school has been a great experience
A review for KIPP Comienza Community Prep in Huntington Park, CA

Posted May 21, 2018
I send my child to private math instruction because there is no opportunity for acceleration at Washington (Swun Mathis a joke), even though we have pushed for this. We also invest heavily in reading at home because the classwork in language arts is designed for grade level without flexibility for achievers. I would not characterize books in the classroom as things I want my child reading, or things that will grow vocabulary. My biggest complaint is that the only ability to customize the experience seems to be for kids who are not at grade level, which makes parents like us feel that we (and the school) are failing our child. The parents and community are the reasons to love Washington. The school has a small cachement area, almost everyone walks and knows each other, no crazy carpool line, friendly faces everywhere, easy to get your neighhbor to walk your kid home in a pinch. PTA is super well funded, plenty of cash for field trips, ipads, playground equipment, etc. BCE covers art, music, etc - all of the bells and whistles are available. Parents step up on EVERYTHING and take on a lot, Dad’s Club is unique and puts on cookouts, a camp out, a Father-Daughter Dance... the non-academic aspects are fabulous. Hoping new leadership in Fall 2018 brings a breath of fresh air on the academics to help these students soar.
A review for Washington Elementary School in Burlingame, CA

Posted May 21, 2018
I have two of my kids in this school. They have been there now for 3 years and they love the school, staff and teachers. The school provides so many after school programs that they enjoy participating.
A review for Murrieta Elementary School in Murrieta, CA

Posted May 21, 2018
I had the opportunity to work here for a few months to cover for a maternity leave position. I thought the teachers, staff and students were very respectful and kind. It is nice to witness more college prep and support for students and their educational goals. Awesome school!
A review for Fountain Valley High School in Fountain Valley, CA

Posted May 21, 2018
Before moving to this area I homeschool my kids because I did not get good vibes from their previous school. Then I had more kids and just couldn't keep up, so luckily we moved here where they could attend Riverview. I have been so happy with this school, and my kids have been happy attending here.
A review for Riverview School in Spanish Fork, UT

Posted May 21, 2018
Fantastic- a truly special school and community! Top notch school in every way!
A review for Eastside Christian School in Bellevue, WA

Posted May 21, 2018
It may have been one of the worst experiences of my lifetime. The school is packed, the students are druggies, and the teachers have too many students to handle. Not to mention the awful ways they tried to “prevent” bullying and drug use.
A review for George Ellery Hale Charter Academy in Woodland Hills, CA

Posted May 21, 2018
We have been at Kigala for four years and are looking forward to two more years. We have been very pleased with Kigala and its teachers, the outdoor area, the play-based learning in a second language, and the wonderful community of families. Great school!
A review for Kigala Pre-School in Santa Monica, CA

Posted May 21, 2018
We, and our daughter loves this school. The teachers are awesome! They are highly educated and really care about their kids. I can’t wait for my younger daughter to go here. Keep up the great work! And thank you for teaching my kids.
A review for Marie Durand Elementary School in Vineland, NJ

Posted May 21, 2018
The staff at this school truly cares about your children. It is a wonderful school. Excellent Kindergarten too!
A review for Immanuel Lutheran School in Simpsonville, SC

Posted May 21, 2018
Our kids love this school! High academic standards and great family resources. Parent involvement is high and the staff couldn't be better!
A review for North Wales El School in North Wales, PA

Posted May 21, 2018
My time so far at Agora has been amazing. I will admit that when I first started in 7th I did have a hard time getting in with things and I was dealing with emotional issues from previous experiences at my last school. Even then I still managed to truly connect with my teachers and enjoy that school year. I am currently in my 8th-grade year and I will be staying on for Highschool ( at least until senior year). My teachers this year have truly helped me grow as a person and develop my own sense of self-worth. I have been presented with more opportunities then I could have ever hoped for and I know I will continue to thrive here. I do want to touch on a few topics in this review though. Firstly, I would not recommend that anyone enroll their K-5 students in Agora. While this school does have a great curriculum it can be extremely time consuming and slightly confusing dealing with the younger students workload and schedule. For those in higher grades, I would say that you shouldn't enroll unless you are prepared to be dedicated to your schooling. Online school requires a lot more self-discipline than a physical school and it's not an easy way to slack off either. A lot of people seem to have the misconception that in online school you just sleep all day, have a small amount of homework and you can do whatever you want. You can't, you will still fail. You need to set a schedule and actually work on the assignments and the work that is given to you. For those worried about bullying, I will say that it is practically nonexistent at this school. The chat in live sessions is moderated and all sessions are recorded. If the chat does happen to get a bit out of line, a teacher will step in immediately and rectify the situation. Overall I would say Agora is a really good school for those who want to get away from bullying or become more confident in themselves. Or for those who are seeking more of a challenge from school but want to work at their own pace. While Agora may work for me it may not for and parents and students alike should keep in mind that everyone experience is different and you can only gather so much from a review.
A review for Agora Cyber Charter School in King of Prussia, PA

Posted May 21, 2018
My child transferred into Spalding from one of the local private schools. While the building is old, I'm happy to report the education within is top notch!
A review for Spalding Drive Elementary School in Atlanta, GA