Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted October 19, 2017
Great teachers and awesome PTO. My son loves going to WWMS.
A review for Whitewater Middle School in Fayetteville, GA

Posted October 19, 2017
I do not recommend it if your child has diverse learning needs.
A review for Tom Mccall Elementary School in Redmond, OR

Posted October 19, 2017
All the staff is very friendly, from the office right up to the principal! Great safe place for a child to learn and grow.
A review for Mapleton Elementary School in Mt Sterling, KY

Posted October 19, 2017
The best middle school in Pompano Beach! The administration and teachers treat their students like family. It's no wonder that the magnate coordinator at Pompano Beach Middle, Jannette Thompson-Irwin, even sent her own son to this fantastic school. Most of my child's friends at Crystal Lake have parents that are teachers from other Broward County schools. It seems to me that this is the school that teachers send their own children to!
A review for Crystal Lake Community Middle School in Pompano Beach, FL

Posted October 19, 2017
My son had a 504, which a teacher didn’t not want to follow. I had one teacher who want to send my first grader to a school for children with dispinary issues. We were at that school once a week because the had no idea how to teach him! They said he was deficient in both the maths and the language arts. The administration was there to strike their own egos, not to assist our child with his education. We finally gave up. I told them I was taking back my responsibility and I would teach him myself. I brought him home and started teaching him myself. I discovered that he was about a years ahead in the maths and two years behind in the language arts. Homeschooling was the best decision I made - no more bullying by the teachers, education is thriving and tons of friends; all of this without the used of a government run school!
A review for Sullivan West High School At Lake Huntington in Cochecton, NY

Posted October 19, 2017
9/10 because there is always room for improvement. Teachers and staff are great anday engaging. Care for students is obvious. Kids love going to school...fun environment.
A review for Savage Road Elementary School in Belleville, MI

Posted October 19, 2017
Don't send your child to this school with disability they worry to much about saving money then giving your child the help they need
A review for Holy Cross Catholic School in Defiance, OH

Posted October 19, 2017
My child is in kindergarten here and we absolutely love it!
A review for Kiddie Academy in Freehold, NJ

Posted October 19, 2017
This school effectively deals with bullying? the teachers bully black students and have no respect for anyone rights a parent. The family couch is Child protecting service. THey seem more worried about whats going on in your home that teaching the black and other kinds of colors and races. They have no respect for the parental rights or input in what they learn some of the teacher been to jail also. The jew kids get more learning time undercover also they do this during spring break and other holidays. If you disagree with anything the teacher teach or make your child do even if it against you religion expect child protection at the door. It had to get anyone at all at the top for help or even complain. This school is evil to save your child do not send them to each failed time they sent Child protection to my home and they find nothing it was just a way to get inside the house to investigate to and terrorize you and your family into submission to there agenda parent beware if you believe in Jesus you better be careful around this teacher's or black at this school. If your white am sure you will give 4 or 5 stars they love you. Agora Cyber Charter School 590 N Gulph Rd Kng Of Prussa, PA 19406-2800
A review for Agora Cyber Charter School in King of Prussia, PA

Posted October 19, 2017
Very unhappy with this school and their lack of concern for their character education. The homework amount is ridiculous and they are hypocrites in their practice of the Catholic faith.
A review for St Mary-Basha Catholic School in Chandler, AZ

Posted October 18, 2017
Ms. Balwinder Kaur in preschool G4 class is just Awesome!. I and my son are very happy to find a teacher like Ms. Balwinder. She and her assistant teachers has taken a very good care of my child like her own child. My son has left this school for good but still remember Ms. Balwinder and misses her a lot. She is the only teacher I met who provides her phone no to parents for any discussion related to child. She is in touch with us even now like a family member although my son has left school . All the best wishes to Ms. Balwinder in her future endeavours.
A review for Rainbow Montessori C.D.C. in Sunnyvale, CA

Posted October 18, 2017
Angeles Workshop is a very progressive school that addresses individual learning styles. It is definitely not a one-size-fits-all approach which has not worked out well with our daughter.
A review for Angeles Workshop School in Los Angeles, CA

Posted October 18, 2017
My children thrive at this school. Mr. Basham, the principal, keeps students interests up with high levels of enthusiasm. Its all about parent participation, anti bullying, anti drugs, and teaching children values and integrity.
A review for Slippery Rock Area El School in Slippery Rock, PA

Posted October 18, 2017
The majority of the children graduating Salesian are going directly into AP classes in High School. Its an incredible experience, so loving, a close nit relationship for all that are part of the school. What a great foundation to start your children on in their early academic lives. Although its a catholic school, all are welcome.
A review for Salesian Elementary And Jr. High School in Watsonville, CA

Posted October 18, 2017
As a parent I couldn't be more pleased with the teachers, staff and community at DSES. At Desert Shadowes you will find true leadership, teachers who care very much about our kids, quality education and hands on learning!
A review for Desert Shadows Elementary School in Scottsdale, AZ