Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2018 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted November 16, 2018
Horrific..I feel bad for some of the good teachers that are trying to do the best they can, there are a few that really care and a few that are truly amazing which is why i stayed, its not the teachers as much as it is the Administration, Special Needs department and the fact that this city is over crowded the school barely holds music, art, or any extra ciricular programs at all, we have violent kids mixed in with special needs kids in the classes , I have been a parent of two kids that attended, from the time this school was built, and at the beginning it was nice, now with in the past 5 years the school has been through so many principals i lost count, the population is about 27 kids to 1 teacher , i could go on for days ..please do not let your children attend this school .
A review for Salemwood School in Malden, MA

Posted November 16, 2018
Flat out 0 points. I would be better off keeping my children to endure their safety, intellect and well being
A review for Tuckaway Harbor Child Care Center in Mechanicsville, VA

Posted November 16, 2018
My first impression is not really good. This school prides itself as a blue ribbon school but has the tendency to make you feel discriminated and unwelcomed, to think that it is faith-based. I can’t figure out why they couldn’t send clear invitations to parents to join their children to classroom activities but has very good instructions when they need volunteers. Also, whenever I ask my child about what they learned in school, no memory at all, so different from the previous schools where you can obviously without a doubt say that your child is happily learning. We are considering moving her to another private school.
A review for Queen of Peace Catholic Academy in Gainesville, FL

Posted November 16, 2018
This school looks good on paper and does a lot of fundraising to stay relevant, however it is not how it use to be. If I could afford private school I would go that route.
A review for Frank Anne School in Philadelphia, PA

Posted November 16, 2018
My daughter has thrived at this school! She loves it so much she can't wait for Monday to come around. I feel like this school really encourages her to discover her passions as well as helps her develop skills she will one day use in the workforce and her daily life. I'm so grateful to have found this school and for all the teachers and staff that work tirelessly to make it amazing.
A review for Canyon Grove Academy in Pleasant Grove, UT

- a school leader
5 Stars! SFDS is a wonderful community school! Please contact us for more information!
A review for St. Francis De Sales in Los Angeles, CA

Posted November 16, 2018
Terrible. It’s been a constant frustration advocating for my child at this school.
A review for Talbott Springs Elementary School in Columbia, MD

Posted November 16, 2018
MoN is a wonderful school with great leadership, teachers and staff members. Our son is attending his second year as a 1st grader and is receiving top quality education with a variety of programs and participates in extracurricular activities. Overall, we are very happy and blessed to be part of this wonderful school.
A review for Mary Of Nazareth School in Darnestown, MD

Posted November 16, 2018
Just don’t send your kids here. It’s horrible.
A review for Hartley Elementary School in Portland, OR

Posted November 16, 2018
The principal is really ridiculous and out of line talking about retaining my child for coloring outside of the lines and he's only in kindergarten second note he also threatened to call CPS because I kept my child out of school when his grandmother passed away. We will not attend next year
A review for Old Richmond Elementary in Tobaccoville, NC

Posted November 16, 2018
Marian Middle is a wonderful school. The staff not only care about your child's education, they care about your child's future. They encourage the girls to continue their education after high school. They give girls hope for a better future.
A review for Marian Middle School in St Louis, MO

Posted November 16, 2018
I had an amazing time at this school as a student and continue to have a great time as a volunteer. I love the staff and would not trade them for the world.
A review for Emerald Middle School in El Cajon, CA

Posted November 16, 2018
Overall, we have been happy at Riverhills. The administrative staff and teachers have become like family to us all. We have one child, currently in middle school, who attended Riverhills for three years, a fifth grader who has attended for five years, a Kindergartener who has attended since fifth grade and a three year old who has been attending since in my belly :) We are Riverhills lifers for sure!
A review for Riverhills Elementary Magnet School in Tampa, FL

Posted November 16, 2018
This school is the best thing that has happened to me. I really wouldn't of become who I am if it wasn't for this school. I had to break out of my shell and it really helped with that. The people are nice, I haven't had one bad teacher, and the food is way higher quality than anywhere else I've been (I'm not very picky though). If you are concerned about the test scores (if you even saw them), then this place isn't for you. It's a place where people will farm, it is in the middle of nowhere. It's more about life skills than academic, and that will take you much farther than just a degree.
A review for Wayne County High School in Waynesboro, TN

Posted November 16, 2018
This school quite honestly should be the last place you send your children. As most other posters said in regards to bullying. I have had the same experience. My son has been there for a year and a half. While he isn't "targeted" he still deals with bullying on an almost daily basis. He gets spit on, punched, kicked, threatened (he has had a sharpened pencil held up to his eye and the kid threatened to stab him), the list goes on... not by one student but many kids. I have actually watched one child hit 4 different children in a matter of one hour and NOT ONCE sent to the principles office. I'm not a psychologist but obviously these kids know they can do what they want with ZERO CONSEQUENCES. Even last year a parent came to class and the teacher allowed him to sit with the students and he threatened 4 of them. The sub just sat there and did nothing and waited until the end of the day to notify the school. The school keeps saying the same thing over and over and OVER when confronted about the safety of our kids with these problem childern: "every child has the right to an education." So if YOUR well behaved child deserves an education be prepared to deal with bullies daily.
A review for Arroyo Vista Charter School in Chula Vista, CA