Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2020 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted February 22, 2020
Absolutely horrible. No accountability and no oversight. A terrible, terrible life changing and year-long incident happened last year to six students and the Principal and teacher claimed they were not responsible. They blamed the students even though they had multiple opportunities to see there was a problem.
A review for St Agatha Catholic School in Portland, OR

Posted February 22, 2020
It was great for years. The last 2 years have been awful. We are taking steps to try to move our kids to a different school next year.
A review for St. Anastasia Catholic School in Los Angeles, CA

Posted February 22, 2020
To get straight to the point my child will not be coming here anymore, all I know is that he was working while going to school here and ended up stealing money. The school must have had a bad influence on him with the wrong crowd. I am appalled.
A review for Greenbrier High School in Greenbrier, TN

Posted February 22, 2020
I attended this school from 80-87 & it was truly my head start to a successful life. Great teachers
A review for George G. Kelson Elementary School in Baltimore, MD

Posted February 22, 2020
Monroe used to have a large grassy field that was equal to two football fields. Now most of the grass has been paved over. Why? Children need grass to pay and exercise on during recess and lunch. Plus grass keeps the whole school yard cooler.
A review for Monroe Middle School in San Jose, CA

Posted February 22, 2020
Our experience has been nothing but positive. The teachers are dedicated to the success of the students and pour their hearts and souls into our kids.
A review for Rock Solid Christian Academy in Denver, CO

Posted February 22, 2020
Up and down. We had two solid years and several not so. Disappointing overall and not worth it given the incredible schools on offer Within this community with amazing, experienced teachers.
A review for Montessori School Of Evergreen in Evergreen, CO

Posted February 22, 2020
We absolutely loved CLE, both of my kids went there from 2015-2020. We experienced grades K-5th grade and we loved every teacher that we encountered. The school is super active and they really include all the families in all the activities! I had the chance to be home room parent for 4 different classrooms and I was blown away with the hospitality shown. You can't go wrong with CLE, you will love it! Your children will receive a top notch education and get ready to see your child/children bloom before your eyes.
A review for Chapel Lakes Elementary School in Lee's Summit, MO

Posted February 22, 2020
5 stars! We love this school and the unique university model that allows for the classroom experience as well as the opportunity to be actively involved in my child’s education
A review for Rock Solid Christian Academy in Denver, CO

Posted February 22, 2020
Excellent and I recommend it all the time to parents of children in other schools.
A review for St Joseph Elementary School in Medford, MA

Posted February 22, 2020
Love ABC on woodman. We’ve had two kids go there, and have loved it from day one. The teachers are great, the administration is attentive, and the grounds are well kept. Could not have been happier sending our kids there!!!
A review for ABC Little School in Van Nuys, CA

Posted February 22, 2020
Wonderful school. We have a kinder student, with another one starting in a couple of years. We moved into the area for the school and are so glad we did!!!!
A review for Kester Avenue Elementary School in Van Nuys, CA

Posted February 22, 2020
We recently moved to the area after 10 years in Indonesia and have had a wonderful experience so far. The teachers are fantastic and the curriculum is challenging. I also like the close association with George Mason high school.
A review for Mary Ellen Henderson Middle School in Falls Church, VA

Posted February 22, 2020
I had to change my kids school for traveling reason however this school was perfect in education, tuation , family environment, non profits organization, technology.. etc
A review for Al-Huda Islamic School in Hawthorne, CA

Posted February 22, 2020
As a teacher and a mom of two kids each with their own unique strengths, talents and struggles, I can attest to the frustrations that come with trying to find the perfect school. Our family was drawn to the small class sizes, extracurricular options, and college/career guidance offered in a Christian environment. Both children have made friends, are happy and they are learning from the skilled educators who keep the kids challenged and provide additional support when needed. WGCS is a nurturing community that puts students first and meets social, emotional and academic needs. Truly a blessing!
A review for Walnut Grove Christian School in Fort Mill, SC