Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2020 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted March 30, 2020
Do not even consider this school. Look at the statistics and drive your child to another school!
A review for Westside K-8 School in Kissimmee, FL

Posted March 30, 2020
10/10. As my senior year is coming to a close, I am extremely grateful for the 4 years I have spent at TPA. I know Tempe Prep has gone above and beyond to prepare me for any college endeavors I have in my future. Mrs. Moffitt has consistently aided the senior class and helped us reach the goals we have set for ourselves. One of Tempe Prep's greatest qualities is the discussion-based curriculum. Each class is designed for students to ask questions and share their own ideas. I believe this aids many students in their personal development when it comes to formulating their ideas and public speaking.
A review for Tempe Preparatory Academy in Tempe, AZ

Posted March 30, 2020
Love this school and the amazing staff!
A review for Thomas Johnson Elementary School in Baltimore, MD

Posted March 30, 2020
Overall, very happy with this school. My daughter is very happy as well.
A review for Northlake Hills Elementary School in Castaic, CA

Posted March 30, 2020
Bunny Village treats my child as if they are their own. Everyday the teachers great her with a smile. My children never want to leave! They do tons of learning, science, cooking, and hands on activities. They also work on their social development as my daughter has always been quite shy. I'm so happy I chose Bunny Village and would highly recommend them to others.
A review for Bunny Village Cc & Development Center in Shelton, CT

Posted March 30, 2020
Teachers are wonderful. They really care about their students.
A review for Huber Street No. 3 Elementary School in Secaucus, NJ

10 out of 10 score. My son and I both love Cordova Prak
A review for Cordova Park Elementary School in Pensacola, FL

Posted March 30, 2020
One that can cause a parent to go to jail fending for there child. Like most school their are a few good teachers and i mean that literally.
A review for Bishop Public School in Lawton, OK

Posted March 30, 2020
Excellent! The Diener School has transformed our son’s life in incredibly positive ways. Not only is he making progress academically, but he feels like he has “found his people.” He loves school and can’t wait to see his teachers and friends every day. He has become a joyful and confident learner. That confidence and joy has spilled over into every other aspect of his life. We are so grateful for the Diener teachers and administrators!
A review for The Diener School in Potomac, MD

Posted March 30, 2020
This school is incredible! I really felt at home here. The environment is very relaxed, and everyone is so encouraging. I always felt like I had support from my teachers and people who I didn't know very well even if I was struggling with a concept. I was always excited and inquisitive to learn new things because my teachers were so kind and their teaching style was suitable for most students. Besides academics, there are many clubs and sports to join. I can guarantee that there is a sport/club/activity that is meant for any student.
A review for Centreville High School in Clifton, VA

Posted March 30, 2020
This is an above average school/ First Assembly School is a true blessing to students and families. This school provides a warm. nurturing environment that encourages and enables all students to achieve success. It not only deepens their academic knowledge but also deepens their growth as children of God. I am so glad that our daughter is a part of this wonderful school.
A review for First Assembly Christian School in Memphis, TN

Posted March 30, 2020
Poor experience, poor leadership and poor structure
A review for Ivy Prep Academy At Kirkwood For Girls School in Atlanta, GA

Posted March 30, 2020
This school is very horrible!!! The worst school i’ve ever been to. Not because of the class work and assignments that’re being given; but the teachers who take no action to students who are being bullied. MEANWHILE, there’s a “Respect for all” and “No bullying zone” in the hallways of that school but no one obeys by them whatsoever. Terrible terrible school! Worst experience there. I wouldn’t recommend to anybody. Find a better school that Actually DOESNT tolerate any bullying or misbehaving.
A review for Ps Is 104 The Fort Hamilton School in Brooklyn, NY

Posted March 30, 2020
I don't typically write reviews online as I often see only the negative opinions of people who like to vent when something goes wrong. I now have the perspective of having 2 kids go thru ASB (now in high school) and would like to let people know that ASB really gives kids a solid foundation for life long learning. No school is perfect - and not all kids learn the same way in any school. My 2 girls have very different learning styles, and they both really thrived with the structure and resources that ASB provided. I felt like ASB gave my kids a solid foundation because each grade grows upon the last - communication with the school is great. I loved being involved. I loved that not all kids were Catholics. I loved that my kids LOVED going to school Also - wearing a uniform to school really 'levels the playing field' - kids don't have to worry about what to wear - that hits girls hard around 4th grade! Looking back, I wouldn't change my decision on sending my girls there. They are solid students in high school - adapting to a very rigorous school - solid in getting homework done, caring about sports, friends, respectful to teachers and other adults. ASB sets them up with a solid foundation that you really don't get in many other schools.
A review for Assumption-St Bridget School in Seattle, WA