Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2019 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted February 17, 2019
We started our son at Granville Christian Academy as a kindergarten student this year. The experience has been transformative for both him and our family, in a very positive way. The structured approach to academics is beautifully integrated with Christian values and teachings. Teachers are top notch (qualified, credentialed and experienced) and have a loving approach to teaching. We appreciate the partnership we have with the entire Granville Christian staff. We are thrilled with our child’s growth as a student and (more importantly to us) his growth in living and growing in Christian values. We look forward to continuing our journey as part of the GCA family for many years to come.
A review for Granville Christian Academy in Granville, OH

Posted February 17, 2019
So far so good. My child is learning.
A review for Clarksville Elementary School in Clarksville, IN

Posted February 17, 2019
Progress from old to a new building From 2004 to 2018 Lots of achievement.
A review for School 13 in Yonkers, NY

Posted February 17, 2019
Awesome it is so go I loved it
A review for Highlands High School in North Highlands, CA

Posted February 17, 2019
Poor I really dislike this this school and very disappointed with child development in this school
A review for Austin Peay Elementary School in Covington, TN

Posted February 17, 2019
Children's best interests are only secondary here. Doors to the daycare were found wide open unattended at the end of the day in the summer months while classrooms are not locked and children are still on premises "to make trash removal easier". The director told us that parents are expected to change diapers in daycare if their kid poops in the car on the way. This is not a charity, but a paid service! This is unacceptable. Instead of concentrating on making the daycare a safe and sound place, the director engages in unprofessional threatening behavior making up her own rules, cornering the parents in the hallway and berating them about her personal preferences and causing friction in the family. The parent handbook states open door policy, but the director objects to parents visitting in the middle of the day. In our experience the director is dishonest which is shameful being a part of the church. Our two little kids were thrown out without any warning or advance notice. Not one meeting was scheduled to discuss. This is not a way to treat a paying customer and certainly is not good for children.  Overall, for roughly the same fee in the area you can find a caring place with a good education program that even supplies lunches. At Steeple Kids we were charged $50 dollars the very first and only time we were 1 minute late. In the 2 year old room the curriculum is very basic, not really a learning experience but more like a babysitting service. Overall, in our experience the stress and the disrespectful and disregarding treatment is not worth going here.
A review for Steeple Kids in Langhorne, PA

Posted February 17, 2019
Our children have been going here for years and we are totally pleased with everything. No complaints at all.
A review for Ovation Learning Center in Gulfport, MS

Posted February 17, 2019
As a parent, I am very happy with my child’s progress since attending this school.
A review for Jamaica Children's School in Queens, NY

Posted February 17, 2019
Two weeks ago, I posted below review, and the administrator deleted it. I will regularly check and repost: The admission committee is very unprofessional and rude. In the open house, they told us that the school plans to expand the class size. We were happy with what they were selling. We applied by Dec 1st and waited until the notification date, January 5th. We didn’t hear anything by scheduled date. We kept emailing and calling them every week, but we got answers only half of the times with several days of delays. Five weeks later, we got an email from the admission director, saying they are getting limited numbers because of large number of siblings and upcoming construction and our child is rejected. If that’s the case, they shouldn’t have advertised as if they are increasing the size. Also, I wonder what’s the percentage of the siblings and when/how they got notifications. I am not only upset that they are unresponsive, but also their unprofessional notification by email. That was not even a formal notification email but a response to our question. Of course, they took the $225 application fee. Readers, please note other bad reviews, too. I found these in old reviews: old facilities especially for small kids, rating parents by fund raising ability, poor administration, laxed academic curriculum and racial bias.
A review for St. Stephen of Hungary School in New York, NY

Posted February 17, 2019
My daughter went from homeschooling since K to 7th grade at HP, and has been very successful so far. Her teachers are supportive, relatable, and engaging. Overall, she enjoys school at HP. It has been a great experience for her.
A review for Harrison Preparatory School in Lakewood, WA

Posted February 17, 2019
I love the school. I love the influence: healthy lifestyle, global perspective, tolerance, and self-confidence.
A review for Independence CS in Philadelphia, PA

I Went Here When i Was Younger I Loved it ! hope To Enroll My Little One Soon
A review for Centro Hispano Catolico Cdc in Miami, FL

Posted February 17, 2019
it's the "best" school when your mom have connection and place their kids with the better teachers. otherwise don't waste sending your kids across town for this.
A review for Alfred B. Nobel Charter Middle School in Northridge, CA

Posted February 17, 2019
Excellent!. I Especially loved that one of my children was involved in Band. Their band program helps develop strong leadership skills, dedication, teamwork and commitment.
A review for Granada Hills Charter High School in Granada Hills, CA

Posted February 17, 2019
Two out of three kids have attended EAM so far, and I am very happy.
A review for Edgar Martin Middle School in Lafayette, LA