Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2018 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted November 17, 2018
In the culture that we live in, society is working hard at unraveling any Judeo/Christian beliefs and values in the educational system. I work hard at discipling my sons and desire for their education to be supplementary and consistent with Biblical teaching, not contrary to it. I also believe friendships united in Christ is equally as important as a quality education. It is my hope and prayer that my sons will form life-long friendships that will be mutually encouraging and strengthening throughout their lives as they seek to love Jesus with all of their hearts, souls, minds, and strength.
A review for Lansing Christian School in Lansing, MI

Posted November 17, 2018
We joined OLOL 3 years ago after attending a public school in Denver and our experience has been amazing. The school community has been incredibly welcoming and supportive. Class sizes are just right and after-school activities have been expanding. My kids love going to school every day.
A review for Our Lady of Loreto Catholic School in Foxfield, CO

Posted November 17, 2018
I don't usually go on these sites but I heard about a bad review and when I read it-I knew I needed to be proactive. The administration, the students and the families are all committed to education and building faith and community. My family is blessed that we are part of this community.
A review for St. Gregory The Great in Whittier, CA

Posted November 17, 2018
I am so thankful that we found this school when we needed to make a change in schools some years ago. It has been an amazing experience where my children have been able to thrive. So grateful for the experiences at this school!
A review for Transfiguration in Los Angeles, CA

Posted November 17, 2018
Poorly. Great for cookie cutter kids. Everyone else is swept under the rug
A review for Teofilo Mendoza School in San Diego, CA

Posted November 17, 2018
Excellent. I have had 3 children attend LCA. They 1) were instilled with Christian core values, 2) became close friends with students from other socio-economic backgrounds (thanks to LCAs commitment make the school affordable to all), and 3) received a great educational foundation for life. My oldest excelled in the study of neurology in college and now has a coveted research fellowship at a Harvard Medical School lab.
A review for Lexington Christian Academy in Lexington, MA

Posted November 17, 2018
Have had nothing but a wonderful experience at Westhoff. The teachers are very well qualified, and the school has been very organized and an effective learning environment for our children.
A review for Westhoff Elementary School in O'fallon, MO

Posted November 17, 2018
We left this school in the middle of the school year in a previous year. It is my experience that the administration at the school and district level are poor to mediocre, and do not have a growth mindset. Leaders and many staff lack self-reflection, critical thinking, character, and a passion for youth development and education.
A review for Parras (Nick G.) Middle School in Redondo Beach, CA

-0/10 i hate this place its terrible
A review for Palo Alto Preparatory School in Mountain View, CA

Posted November 17, 2018
This year's middle school is a large class (around 35 kids) with two main teachers. Student talkativeness can sometimes disrupt learning. But this school doesn't have the serious behavior problems you may find at larger public schools - no bullying, fighting, disrespecting teachers. Students are kinder & my son feels safer & happier here than he did at his public middle school. He likes the teachers and has not complained about any of them.
A review for Casa Esperanza Montessori in Raleigh, NC

10 out of 10 can’t say enough about the school
A review for Valley Forge Military Academy in Wayne, PA

Posted November 17, 2018
Sending my son to this school has been a life-changing event. He has learned discipline, routine, values and ethics. He is surrounded by strong role models who are passionate about what they do.
A review for Valley Forge Military Academy in Wayne, PA

Posted November 17, 2018
The fact that I gave up a job opportunity to go to Hawaii with a promotion so my daughter could stay at Villa; should tell you how strongly I feel about Villa. It is a fantastic school both academically and personally for my daughter. I wouldn't send her anywhere else!!
A review for Villa Victoria Academy in Ewing, NJ

Posted November 17, 2018
I would rate it a 4, being an honors/arp class I get to take many educational advantages many don’t.The teachers are amazing and helpful and we get to do activities like dance art chorus and band unlike some schools
A review for Ms 137 America S School Of Heroes in Queens, NY

Posted November 17, 2018
I wish we had gone through reviews for this school before enrolling our kids. Most of their 5 star reviews are from the teachers. Those really should not count towards student or parent experience.Same as on their Facebook page. Those reviews should be limited to say glass door as work reviews. The teachers are okay but the administration is highly lacking even in simple follow through. If you have the option do not enroll your child here.
A review for Maugansville Elementary School in Maugansville, MD