Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2022 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

- a Parent / Guardian
Spanish River is the best high school in the county. The curriculum is rigorous. The school offers more AP classes than any other school in Boca Raton. The kids are pushed a lot and it might be tough for some, but it does prepare them for college. Graduates from the class of 2021 are now attending the top schools in the country including Harvard, Yale, Cornell, Princeton, Georgia Tech, University of Michigan, UCLA, UT Austin, UNC, Berkeley, and UF.
A review for Spanish River Community High School in Boca Raton, FL

- a Parent / Guardian
Since covid this school has not been giving the same great education as it was before covid. PISD in general is failing our students.
A review for Plano Sr High School in Plano, TX

- a Parent / Guardian
If you are looking for a school to challenge your child academically, Basis is a great choice. While I often see and hear complaints about minor issues, overall the Basis curriculum can’t be beat. In a state that consistently is bringing up the rear in national school rankings, Basis sets itself apart from the crowd. If you are vigilant about ensuring your child receive a well rounded education this is a far superior choice than many of the other options. There are no bus services to the school and the parent pick up line is in fact a real challenge, personally for my child’s academic success its worth it. To the complaints regarding bullying, I beg those commenters to show me a school without a bully. In my opinion, they act swiftly and hold students accountable. If you’re offended by staff having very high expectations for your child in terms of personal responsibility and turning assignments in on time etc. then perhaps look elsewhere. They are not big on excuses here, from parents or students. I completely disagree with children not getting extra help or support when needed, as student hours are regularly available. In K-3 there are two teachers per classroom. Another rarity among schools. If you're looking for advanced academics, you will jot be disappointed with Basis.
A review for BASIS Goodyear in Goodyear, AZ

- a Parent / Guardian
Wasted our time. Invited our child to test and visit and walk through the school. Took up 2 days of our time only for the principal to tell us, OVER THE PHONE, that they can't take our kid because we are a gay couple. We asked them why they advertise as a secular school when they have conservative religious beliefs. We wouldn't have applied or put in the effort to get records and transcript transfers if they had made that known either on their website or upon the first phone call.
A review for Acaciawood School, Inc. in Anaheim, CA

- a Parent / Guardian
We love Mountain View! The staff and administration are incredible. They are truly great people who care so much about the students and community at the school. My older child has moved on to Northeast and he was so well prepared. We are so happy to be part of the MVE community!
A review for Mountain View Elementary School in Parker, CO

- a Parent / Guardian
We were there 5years- we used to love this school, it felt like an extension of family with caring & qualified teachers & administration. However there was a huge decline in professionalism & quality teachers after Spring Education took over, the pandemic hit & the inexperienced current principal waa brought on board. As a parent, if you bring up issues/concerns, you are met with opposition & pettiness because the administration, which operates like a high school, mean girl clique, thinks the school is in perfect working order. The inexperienced teachers use the TV/tablet as a babysitter & have zero proper training before being left on their own in the classroom. All the previous tenured teachers have left due to the way the school is being run or are being run out by the principal. Now, a "qualified " teacher of theirs can be found on OnlyFans- what a lovely representation of the school & to mold the young minds of the children! Avoid at all costs... Definitely not the quality school it once was & absolutely not worth the money they charge.
A review for Carrington Academy Majors in Cumming, GA

- a Parent / Guardian
Great school with great staff and community!
A review for Manetuck Elementary School in West Islip, NY

- a Parent / Guardian
Ben Lippen has been a fantastic place for our sophomore and senior in high school to began attending school after years of home-schooling. They have been welcomed, cared for, and challenged academically and spiritually by staff and faculty. The atmosphere is positive, encouraging and points them in the right direction. They have already made some wonderful memories and new friends in their first year at Ben Lippen while they are being well-prepared for their future endeavors.
A review for Ben Lippen School in Columbia, SC

- a Parent / Guardian
Great School and Great teachers! My son is really happy.
A review for Dsst: Conservatory Green Middle School in Denver, CO

- a Parent / Guardian
Cathedral is such an awesome school and has the reputation, for years, of being one of the top schools in the Bay Area. The staff and administration hold the students- and the parents, for that matter- to such high yet appropriate expectations. I applaud school leadership for its clear vision and direction, especially during the pandemic. Our sons, who are both different boys, have had such wonderful experiences. I am especially thankful to the school for its commitment to academic excellence and its ever conscious commitment to DEI. I just wish the school had the room to accept more students. It has to be one of the more difficult schools to get into in San Francisco.
A review for Cathedral School For Boys in San Francisco, CA

- a Parent / Guardian
They are closing the High School at the end of this year and transitioning it to virtual till 2025. Then the High School will be no more. They didn’t mention this till less than a month ago and never mentioned any issues when we toured the school almost 2 years ago. They will tell you they couldn’t compete with the other High Schools, and they are correct. Yet, that’s why we wanted our child to attend it.
A review for STARS Charter in Vass, NC

- a Parent / Guardian
The school keep the girls till 7:pm 3time this week!And than they the have the young girls go home in the dark! Social services should be notified!
A review for Bais Yaakov D'Gur High School in Brooklyn, NY

- a Parent / Guardian
I’m in 5th grade at canyon and I love it. It’s been a amazing 5 years here. I joined in 1st grade and i have loved all my teachers. The aids are so kind and you feel so welcome. I recommend canyon school to your children.
A review for Canyon Charter Elementary in Santa Monica, CA

- a Parent / Guardian
J martin's social studies teacher sent me out of the room because I was asking a question.
A review for Clifford H. Nowlin Middle in Independence, MO

- a Parent / Guardian
Excellent school, will recommend this school very very highly. The School administration is excellent and very understanding. The class sizes are small and gives my child substantial room to develop and to be nurtured. The most important thing for me as a parent was the Christian foundation being taught to all students. The teachers are very friendly and approachable, which makes it very comfortable for parents to approach them for anything. Even after hours through email or phone.
A review for Living Water Christian School in Rosenberg, TX