Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2020 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted January 18, 2020
Overall Poor. There is too much elitism and nepotism to allow for constructive progress. When any issue is brought to the school's attention, the typical response is "This is Glastonbury and we are great". They leave no opportunity for growth and positive change due to the belief they are perfect.
A review for Glastonbury High School in Glastonbury, CT

Posted January 18, 2020
A 3 out of 10 it's a joke! A waste of my taxpayer dollars! The worst school education I've ever seen! This school is ridiculous! They have even called CPS and a investigation was opened that lasted 3 months with me and my child! They even called school police on my child! Because they refuse to let her go home unless they searched her backpack? Nothing was found in her backpack as my child was crying and felt like she was being targeted.
A review for Jack Lund Schofield Middle School in Las Vegas, NV

Posted January 18, 2020
My kid loves being at Timber Ridge, she is a proud wolf. And she has really blossomed at the school, not only on the academic side, but on the good human side; for me it’s really important that she has acquired the great ability of being positive and good listener. The principal is really interested on the alumni and she is really effective on the solution and support she shows on the problems at the school.
A review for Timber Ridge Elementary School in Snoqualmie, WA

Posted January 18, 2020
to make it short and sweet very poor they called the sheriffs office child protection agency on us without notice. a very cowardly decision.
A review for Blessed Sacrament Catholic School in Seminole, FL

Posted January 18, 2020
We have been part of this school for many years. My older child has now left for middle school and was properly prepared for the middle school curriculum. My younger child is still at the school and is doing wonderfully well. We are very pleased.
A review for Miami Shores Presbyterian Church School in Miami Shores, FL

Posted January 18, 2020
Overall wonderful experience. Great teachers and solid curriculum.
A review for Marion Academy in Marion, AL

Posted January 18, 2020
There is not a single educational environment that is perfect. No school should admit being the right place for every student. My children’s lives at DL were not always easy, but they were never alone in their efforts. They grew academically, were accepted to EVERY college/university they applied to. They were involved in both athletics and the Arts and had many opportunities they could not have received at a large public school. Their faith was challenged but not judged. If necessary my children were disciplined with fore-thought and not simple reaction. When earned, my children were praised and encouraged. Was every day rainbows and candy? No. But we’re MOST of their days beneficial and worth remembering, yes (at least according to them). Both are successful contributing adults to society, both have compassion for animals (Vet) and people (medicine). Both live out a continually faith based life, and both have ongoing relationships with their former teachers.
A review for Dallas Lutheran School in Dallas, TX

Posted January 18, 2020
Big school! Lots of stem and AP opportunities.
A review for Silver Creek High School in Longmont, CO

Posted January 18, 2020
My Kindergartner and 2nd grader have had a great experience overall at Esther Jackson. They are both feel accepted by their peers and love their teachers. As parents, we feel that our students are being challenged and getting a great education. The school does a great job at constantly assessing where each student is in math and reading and moving them up to the appropriate grade level in those subjects when necessary!
A review for Jackson Elementary School in Roswell, GA

Posted January 18, 2020
excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent
A review for St. Margaret Mary Elementary School in Lower Burrell, PA

Posted January 18, 2020
My two children recently went through 6th-8th grades at Stevenson. They were very involved in athletics and advanced academics. They were extremely well prepared for the rigors of high school. The administration & faculty were very caring and knowledgeable. Stevenson is a great middle school where all children can thrive.
A review for Stevenson Middle School in San Antonio, TX

Posted January 18, 2020
I have worked at Steubing Elementary for over 20 years and my own children went through elementary school there. Steubing has a close knit, family feel that makes it a very nurturing environment for young children. The educators are extremely knowledgeable, and truly care. The families are involved and very supportive. Steubing gives children an excellent academic foundation, while instilling strong character traits.
A review for Steubing Elementary School in San Antonio, TX

Posted January 18, 2020
My sons have had an excellent experience at O'CONNOR. Everything about this school is top notch. Administration & faculty are very knowledgeable, and truly care. It is a tight knit and supportive community. We have been especially impacted by the athletics department and the advanced academics. Bottom line, there is something for everyone at O'Connor. All the advantages of a large school, with a small community feel.
A review for O'connor High School in Helotes, TX

Posted January 18, 2020
I had three kids attend the school I have seen a lot of changes and a lot of staff come and go. Right now is some of the best I have ever seen
A review for Mount Vernon Elementary School in Gainesville, GA

Posted January 18, 2020
The Emerson Waldorf School has been life changing for our family. It is an education for the whole family. The community life is strong and supportive. The teachers are available, encouraging, wise, knowledgeable and kind. They are dedicated to the development of our children in every aspect of their beings and invested in them as much as we are as parents.
A review for Emerson Waldorf School in Chapel Hill, NC