Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2018 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted February 21, 2018
Excellent and informative and very helpful.wish they went beyond 1st grade.
A review for Liberty Elementary School in Tillamook, OR

Posted February 21, 2018
I feel their lottery process is unfair. Don't tell them anything about your child or it may be used against you.
A review for Freire Cs in Philadelphia, PA

Posted February 21, 2018
This school is amazing. The teachers are great and the support is perfect. It has changed my daughters view of school and her ability to feel secure when learning.
A review for Tustin Connect Academy in Tustin, CA

Posted February 21, 2018
Lord, Touch their soul with Your compassion for others; touch their heart with Your courage and infinite Love for all.
A review for Wood Rose Academy in Concord, CA

Posted February 21, 2018
My mother has taught here for a couple of years and it’s an amazing school. The staff cares about each and every one of the students. Every kind of support you need is there. The school has a strong relationship with St. Columba Catholic Church. (Father Ed is the best:) I would highly recommend you send your child here.
A review for St. Columba Catholic School in San Diego, CA

Posted February 21, 2018
This school is great. My kids love Brownell!
A review for Brownell Elementary School in Lincoln, NE

Posted February 21, 2018
If i have a choice i wouldn't recommented your child to go here, because this school have no parking is the worst i have to deal with security staff almost everyday i has been so exhausted anyway i have 2 more yrs before my kid gone. the principle been reserved the whole office parking for Handicap students access, which i really got upset what happened to our kids their not treated the same and equally..
A review for Finley Elementary School in Westminster, CA

Posted February 21, 2018
Bad experience thus far and will likely pull my daughter out in a year or so (for kinder), unless there's a dramatic change. School does a great job of marketing itself, but the pitch doesn't match the reality. I would encourage families applying to the preschool to really look hard at the [low] quality of the teachers. I can't comment as much on the quality of the teachers in other grades. I hope it improves. Her younger brother and sister will not be attending the preschool for sure.
A review for Phillips Brooks School in Menlo Park, CA

Posted February 21, 2018
STCS is a gem! It provides passionate, faith-filled teachers, an effective classical education, and a vibrant campus faith life that helps students to love Jesus and their Catholic Faith. The unique educational experience at STCS is a tremendous preparation for both high school and a thriving life. Come see for yourself!
A review for Saint Therese Carmelite School in Alhambra, CA

Posted February 21, 2018
This school sucks! Leadership and teachers have no idea on what's going on. they don't even have enough teachers to the student ratio. I wouldn't suggest that anybody allow their children to attend the school. The school needs to be shut down!
A review for Skyline Prep High School in Phoenix, AZ

Posted February 21, 2018
This has to be one of the worst schools in RI. I have very little trust in the public education system as a whole, but Toll Gate is such a horrible school that does nothing for it's students. DO ANYTHING TO AVOID THIS TERRIBLE INSTITUTION.
A review for Toll Gate High School in Warwick, RI

Posted February 21, 2018
I think it should be noted that the positive reviews, especially, those written by students, are replete with grammatical errors at best and incoherent at worst.
A review for Reynolds High School in Troutdale, OR

Posted February 21, 2018
Great students. Great faculty and staff. Great resources in a great district.
A review for Grandview High School in Aurora, CO

Posted February 21, 2018
The staff and teachers genuinely care about the children and families. We are so fortunate to have this gem of a school in our area!
A review for Memorial Methodist Early Childh in White Plains, NY

Posted February 21, 2018
AWFUL!! I can't wait for my kid to get out. If I had another option I would take it.
A review for Hancock Middle School in Kiln, MS