Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2018 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted September 24, 2018
As a parent I love knowing that my children are well taken care of. I never have to worry when they are in the care of their teachers and that’s huge! I also love the education they receive at The Goddard of Southlake and that they have fun while learning. Finally, I love that the teachers and staff care about one another and work together to help others. A++ program!
A review for The Goddard School - Southlake in Southlake, TX

Posted September 24, 2018
Excellent! I would stay in New Jersey for years and years if I could just to have both my kids go to this school.
A review for Fort Dix Elementary School in Fort Dix, NJ

Posted September 24, 2018
BCS is an amazing place to raise your child in a Christ like setting. The friendships that they will make will last forever and the teachers truly care about each student as an individual. Grading is not taken lightly and academically BCS will challenge your child while teaching them with a Christian perspective.
A review for Bradenton Christian School in Bradenton, FL

Posted September 24, 2018
I am beyond grateful for the education that all my 4 children have and are receiving at Foothill Knolls for the last 10 years. I've seen changes for the better but the school has consistently had caring teachers. I can't express how excited my kids are about scince and and math because the staff makes learning fun! I also appreciate the diversity of the school. The school PTA also does a wonderful job of hosting events for the kids and parents through out the school year. This school is wonderful and I could talk about all the goodness they have all day!
A review for Foothill Knolls Elementary School in Upland, CA

Posted September 24, 2018
Excellent system. I had all three children attend this school with no issues. Teachers and staff are very caring.
A review for Fort Dix Elementary School in Fort Dix, NJ

Posted September 24, 2018
I have two children who attend and have attended this school...so far so good.
A review for Helen A Fort Middle School in Pemberton, NJ

Posted September 24, 2018
Our experience st Osnas has been great. I think everyone else is being mad extra about the negative feedback on the school. No school is perfect and they are doing they best they can to make the school a success and you should look harder to see all the positives and good results of it.
A review for Our Savior New American School in Centereach, NY

Posted September 24, 2018
I am extremely happy i was able to finally get my child into one of the best schools in the area. She is currently in a grade A school getting straight A's and coming home happy. My child is performing above her grade level and has teachers and a school who actually care and communicate with parents. My child left this school almost failing every class to the point we were spending thousands of dollars on emotional therapy and tutors in order to help.
A review for Four Corners Charter School in Davenport, FL

Posted September 24, 2018
We are so grateful to have our children at MSNV. The teachers are kind and attentive to our children, and wonderful at their profession. The school has a wonderful culture and environment, and the community of families who attend is a huge bonus. We can't recommend it highly enough!
A review for Montessori School Of Northern Virginia in Annandale, VA

Posted September 24, 2018
Al hamdu lilah, ever since they switched gears by letting go of the old Principal (who didn't have any education herself beyond high school back in Syria, was very unprofessional and harsh), everything has improved and continues to get better. Al hamdu lilah!
A review for Dar Un-Noor School in Atlanta, GA

Posted September 24, 2018
The Cross Country program is a joke..the students lacked the discipline to follow the coach's direction, while training and during meets, plus they still got to participate in the events.
A review for Pemberton Twp High School in Pemberton, NJ

Posted September 24, 2018
Not sure who is in charge and her relationship with the Trustees. Very, very questionable practice and borderline unethical.
A review for St Johns Country Day School in Orange Park, FL

Posted September 24, 2018
If you are looking for a Christian school with a classical approach I can't think of a better option than MLCA in this area. It's not perfect, of course, as no school is. But our family has been very happy here and I'd recommend it to your family, too.
A review for Messiah Lutheran Grammar School in Keller, TX

Posted September 24, 2018
Excellent ! The leadership is great, the teachers are amazing and the overall atmosphere is very positive.
A review for J. M. Amador Elementary in Dublin, CA

Posted September 24, 2018
When my child first came to YSCP even though he was very very active, his teacher tried different teaching techniques to help keep him involved and learning what the rest of the class was learning. When he first came he was well below the grade level. So, with help from the learning support staff, they work hard with him and make it fun. They mix the support so he can still be in the class room with his peers and not fill out of place. He is almost up to grade level. The whole experience at YSCP has been a big relief! With public school I am sure he would not get the help he needs just labeled "BAD CHILD".
A review for Young Scholars of Central PA CS in State College, PA