Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2018 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted December 10, 2018
as an observer I do not recommend this school. if I had a school aged child they would not go there knowing what I do.
A review for Porter Lakes Elementary School in Hebron, IN

Excellent. Great teachers and leadership. Lots of outdoor learning
A review for Charleston Collegiate School in Johns Island, SC

Posted December 10, 2018
Students that are different are not well received. Bullying is out of control.
A review for Amy Parks-Heath Elementary School in Heath, TX

Posted December 10, 2018
I love it! My teachers, every single one of them. The students, how silly they can be and how compassionate they can be too. Being a proud African American student I love the diversity here.
A review for Wellington Landings Middle School in Wellington, FL

Posted December 10, 2018
My wife and I went to the school for a walk threw and later that day we called the director to let her know we will be choosing them. I told her we would be in to leave a deposit she said no rush so I told her I would be in on a Tuesday while this was a Friday we were speaking to her. Come Monday she leaves a voice message saying she gave our spot to a family that could start 2 weeks sooner than us. I asked If you wanted your money so fast all you had to do was ask I would have come over sooner. She said its a first come first serve and that the other family could start sooner so you're going to have to be put on the waiting list. She gave a verbal commitment to us then dropped us to make a few extra dollars due to the sooner start date. All i can say is my experience was not professional and I would not recommend doing business with such a company that treats people like that. Funny thing is when I asked her what was the point of getting a deposit if it didn't actually hold the spot she just didn't get it.
A review for Malvern School in Frazer, PA

Posted December 10, 2018
Amazing experience with the CHM. The staff is very professional and very well prepared with the Montessori syllabus. Very clean; very friendly and is surely a place I would recommend to all other parents in the area. Thank you Ms. Tanya; thank you Ms. Michele, Ms. Carolyn and the rest of the staff. Happy holidays.
A review for Country Hills Montessori in Farmington Hills, MI

Posted December 10, 2018
Don't recommend this school at all! If you have a child with any learning disabilities - You will need to find somewhere else. All you are is a number with this school.
A review for Hal E Clark Middle School in Saint John, IN

Posted December 10, 2018
I am so grateful for Choo Choo. After touring many disappointing and uninspiring preschools, I finally walked into the magical wonderland that is the Choo Choo Train Project. My daughter enthusiastically bounded in on her first day and has never looked back. She loves going to school every day and is surrounded by positivity, compassion, love and creativity. Im only half joking when I say I am considering having another child just so I can stay at Choo Choo for longer! Ela is truly a gift and will make your child's first school experience a hard act to follow.
A review for Choo Choo Train Project in Brooklyn, NY

Posted December 10, 2018
Amazing school with compassionate teachers and aides. My child is extremely happy
A review for Pasadena Elementary School in Plainview, NY

Posted December 10, 2018
My overall experience at Marbut has been positive. It’s a good school with a lot to offer. My daughters have learned so much and are always challenged. The semester projects push them to apply knowledge they have gained in class. They love going to school.
A review for Marbut Elementary School in Lithonia, GA

Posted December 10, 2018
Westlake has really hit an all time low. The teachers here don't effectively communicate with the parents. If you reach out to them you jeopardize putting your child at risk of catching he**. There are 2 teachers there that I know for a fact don't teach and one is a Spanish teacher and the other is a financial Lit teacher. I've had 2 kids to take both of them at different times the Spanish teacher grades off of emotions and the Lit teacher ummmm I don't really know how she grades. She's never at the school she gives assignment that she never grades, misplaces, or just forget about. I guess I should give her credit and say well she does give them the entire year to submit late/ missing assignments. Not on my watch. You don't get credit for not having a passion for what you signed up to do. To give a lil insight on bullying oh yeah it's at an all time high here and administration doesn't help it by talking about it to inside/outside people. You all should be careful due to the fact you never know who knows who. With all that being said if you can refrain from sending your babies/ young adult here please do. #disappointedparent
A review for Westlake High School in Atlanta, GA

- a school leader
McPherson Magnet has exceptional program. I appreciate all of the hands-on science/STEM and the after school clubs: VEX Robotics, Femineers and CSTEM.
A review for McPherson Magnet School in Orange, CA

Posted December 10, 2018
Middleburg Montessori has exceeded my expectations from a school in every single way I can think of.
A review for Middleburg Montessori School in Middleburg, VA

Posted December 10, 2018
Both of my children had wonderful experiences at SAM. The teachers were incredibly kind, compassionate, warm and loving. The administration at the school is top notch. The Director is beyond amazing and goes out of her way to really know each child as an individual. I am just sad that my kids out grew the school.
A review for Sephardic Academy of Manhattan ECC in New York, NY

Posted December 10, 2018
The students at the school are very sweet but the staff (especially the principal) is very unwelcoming and apathetic towards substitutes. I will definitely not return and I encourage parents to choose a school at which the principals truly cares.
A review for Kingsley Elementary School in Los Angeles, CA