Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2018 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted July 15, 2018
This was a horrible horrible experience! Don't do it!
A review for Woodhome Elementary/Middle School in Baltimore, MD

Posted July 15, 2018
My kids have attended Kingsford for 2 years and overall we have been pleased with the experience. Coming from years at private school we weren't sure what to expect. We quickly realized that in all subjects the curriculum was ahead of or on par with what was being taught at the private school and the class work is appropriately challenging. My main criticism of the school is that its bullying policy is not enforced and it seems as though some of the more troublesome students aren't appropriately dealt with which creates a disruption for entire classrooms. That said, we have been pleased with and impressed by the hands on approach of the school's leadership, particularly the principal and vice principal. Some of the teachers are exceptional and take seriously the need to adapt to different learning styles.
A review for Kingsford Elementary School in Mitchellville, MD

Posted July 15, 2018
Have heard amazing things about this school!
A review for Kincaid Elementary School in Marietta, GA

Posted July 15, 2018
Have heard amazing things about this school! Keep up the great work!
A review for Sprayberry High School in Marietta, GA

Posted July 15, 2018
Great school that we love so much
A review for Simpson Middle School in Marietta, GA

Posted July 15, 2018
I have To give a lower rating
A review for Dodgen Middle School in Marietta, GA

Posted July 15, 2018
Awful. I would discourage any parent from sending their child here
A review for Scotts Valley Children's Center in Scotts Valley, CA

Posted July 15, 2018
I have To give a lower rating.
A review for Walton High School in Marietta, GA

Posted July 15, 2018
Fabulous! I would recommend anyone to attend Heritage all 6 years. It is a great experience to launch a student into the real world of college and work.
A review for Heritage Academy in Mesa, AZ

Posted July 15, 2018
9. I went to this school as a child and my son is there now. He loves the school and i do not have any major complaints
A review for Forest Vista Elementary School in Flower Mound, TX

Posted July 15, 2018
My Son loved this school, and will be leaving for middle school next year. Great teachers and many supportive Parents. I would highly recommend!
A review for Glendover Elementary School in Lexington, KY

Posted July 15, 2018
Had 1 daughter graduate this past year with high level achievements in all her classes. I will be sending her 2 sisters there this fall.
A review for Ramsey Middle School in Louisville, KY

Posted July 15, 2018
This school is a fairly new school. It is still building buildings and getting programs in place. 2018 was the first 4 year graduating class of MHHS. I believe the school and the leadership has great promise with what it has in place thus far. I believe the workload can be a little more rigorous and the grading does not line up with tradition grading compared to other school districts making effort by the children a little lax from what I've witnessed. The counselors and principal can be a little more communicative especially when it comes to short days. But the school makes great use of technology, group learning experiences, a chance to earn your AA while in high school as well as coursework that aligns with The students career choice.
A review for Mountain House High School in Mountain House, CA

Posted July 15, 2018
Excellent! I have had great experiences with teachers, staff, and administrators at this building. My son loves running into the teachers and nurse when we’re out and about and that tells me they have a great relationship at school!
A review for Logan-Rogersville Elementary School in Rogersville, MO

Posted July 15, 2018
My child loves this school. I have been extremely happy with all the teachers.
A review for Idylwild Elementary School in Gainesville, FL