Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted August 18, 2017
My son has been at Deerwood since kindergarten and is now going into 4th grade. We have been treated like family by everyone. It is such a great environment, full of love and support.
A review for Deerwood Elementary School in Humble, TX

Posted August 18, 2017
School aspects are good but there could be some improvements
A review for Floresville High School in Floresville, TX

Posted August 18, 2017
The school was very responsive to any concerns and questions that arose during the year. Everyone was so professional and responsive. Our daughter is actually missing going to school this summer. For the first time in her life, she is looking forward to going to school this fall. We could not be happier with a school.
A review for York Prep School in New York, NY

Posted August 18, 2017
This is a school with very good and not so good. My experience started at wonderful ending in bad.
A review for The Next Step/El Proximo Paso PCS in Washington, DC

Posted August 18, 2017
Aside from the beautiful campus, there is nothing great about this school. My daughter attended two years here and we are now looking at other options. Teachers are frustrated and have too many students, there is no differentiation in work, and supervision is horrible. Incidences and bullying are not supervised or monitored adequately. This is a school that meets the status quo. These early formative years of education are so important and I'm done settling for this school and looking into private school options. I'm just sad I didn't move her sooner.
A review for Vinland Elementary School in Poulsbo, WA

Posted August 18, 2017
Excellent educational and enrichment high school program with concerned and caring staff. School has been in top 20% of MO for several years and in 2017 in top 25% in the nation! Go Zizzers!
A review for West Plains Sr. High School in West Plains, MO

Posted August 18, 2017
I have two daughters enrolled at Swan, in K-1 and pre-K, and they love their school, and love their teachers. We moved from Seattle in part to offer our kids an educational environment that couldn't be had in the city. Here, they are out in the community and hiking in the woods, often, learning about social and environmental science. It's a small school with small class sizes, a strong arts & music program, and a very supportive community.
A review for Swan School in Port Townsend, WA

Posted August 18, 2017
Experiencing Coppell High School first-hand with my daughter has been an expected wonderful. We expected a lot moving to Coppell because all we heard about was how great Coppell high school was, but we had no idea it was going to exceed even our expectations. My daughter came from another school that was about the same size as Coppell High School, but she didn't feel like she was really a part of anything, until she came to Coppell High School. She was welcomed in right away and made instant friends. The curriculum and Technology are even more advanced than her last school. There doesn't appear to be any bullying, everybody seems to be looking out for everybody. I'm so thankful we moved to Coppell so my daughter could experience all that she has experience so far at Coppell High School. She says over and over again how all the teachers truly care and make learning so much fun . I wouldn't change a thing.
A review for Coppell High School in Coppell, TX

Posted August 18, 2017
The staff and leadership are great and caring.
A review for Hope Academy Northwest Campus in Cleveland, OH

Posted August 18, 2017
So far not so good. I'm disappointed with the staff both his teacher and front office staff. Both the nurses at the school have been the only two people who have been helpful and welcoming. Will update again half way through the year.
A review for Southshore Elementary School in Menifee, CA

Posted August 18, 2017
Best school ever! Teachers are amazing and students are extremely welcoming! It's like your home away from home!
A review for Grayslake North High School in Grayslake, IL

Posted August 18, 2017
Horrible no they won't get the iep to the new school so we can enroll our son
A review for Gene Ward Elementary School in Las Vegas, NV

Posted August 18, 2017
My daughters have been going here for 6 years and couldn't be happier. I'm disappointed to see the negative comments because I know they are untrue!!
A review for Old Fountain Academy in Lawrenceville, GA

Posted August 18, 2017
Mortimer Jordan is the greatest high school in the state!
A review for Mortimer Jordan High School in Morris, AL

Posted August 18, 2017
Very good awesome perfect love it just like you sat Great! School
A review for Rainbow Park Elementary School in Opa-locka, FL