Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2017 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

Posted December 14, 2017
Very impressed with engagement from teachers and administrators. I feel so lucky to send my kids to Beverly Farms.
A review for Beverly Farms Elementary School in Rockville, MD

Posted December 14, 2017
Excellent. They are inclusive of all their students and take great effort and pride in enriching the childrens’ lives with visual and performance arts which is something that has been sadly stripped from many schools in this decade. I love how they include the parents and encourage participation. My kindergartener son is so happy going to school and comes home even happier day after day. He has grown in knowledge and confidence so much and we are only half way through the school year. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for him at this school.
A review for Gardner Street Elementary School in Los Angeles, CA

Posted December 14, 2017
1/10. I would never recommend this school to anyone.
A review for Indialantic Elementary School in Indialantic, FL

Posted December 14, 2017
This is our 2nd year at Wilberforce. We have 2 children in the school . We are so thankful for loving learning environment Wilberforce has created. They truly have mastered the Art of joyful education. They also put a great amount of focus on character development which supports what we are teaching in our home. Wilberforce truly partners with the parent.
A review for The Wilberforce School in Princeton Junction, NJ

Posted December 14, 2017
I couldn't say enough about how happy we are to be at ACA. It is an absolutely awesome environment with supportive staff and teachers from the top. They care about their students and you can tell. If there were 10 stars to give they would have earned them. We love it! Our son has flourished. My sister is a teacher at a private school and the curriculum at ACA is either completely comparable or in some cases exceeds. I was one of the on the fence Mom's about the transition but I can tell you I feel like it has been one of my best decisions to date.
A review for Arlington Classics Academy - Primary School in Arlington, TX

Posted December 14, 2017
We were approved for a transfer to this school and it has been incredible. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience for our Kindergarten and 1st grader. Staff is competent, friendly and involved and from what I’ve seen, behavior issues in the classroom are minimal. Our first grader went to a different school in kindergarten and the turnaround we’ve seen in her since she’s been at River Trails has been amazing. Really cannot recommend high enough.
A review for River Trails Elementary School in Fort Worth, TX

Posted December 14, 2017
Excellent model that provides a learning platform customized for each student. Teachers are available for one on one help as needed. High teacher turnover seems to be a challenge.
A review for Intelli-School in Chandler, AZ

Posted December 14, 2017
I think this school is not safe at all, the reason why think this is because the metal detector doesn't even work most of the time. The time it does work you can easily say "its your belt" and they will let it slide.Feel like anyone can just come in with a weapon. There is only way to can enter in innovation so the kids trying to get in the school would have to wait forever just to get to first period. The periods tend to be really long which makes the class really boring. These are facts because i am an innovation student and experienced this a lot when i go to school. Even this morning i was walking to school, it was cold and i had to wait 30 minutes to enter the school because the line was so long. As soon as i went to first period i had an argument with my teacher and was he saying I was late but was on the long line of people trying to get into innovation.
A review for Innovation High School in Jersey City, NJ

Posted December 14, 2017
This school is a welcoming learning and Christian community with high academic standards that builds strong young leaders
A review for St Johns Lutheran School in Wykoff, MN

Posted December 14, 2017
When you step foot on Montgomery’s campus, there is a feeling of being at home when you meet the highly engaged faculty, and then you see how the faculty make a lasting impact on your child. The values of the school are our family values. Montgomery is providing an environment where my son is learning lifelong skills that will make him successful as well as gain confidence that he can learn anything, be anything, and handle anything life gives him.
A review for Montgomery School in Chester Springs, PA

Posted December 14, 2017
Such a supportive environment for our children. We are so lucky to be a part of not only this school, but also the school community.
A review for Ridgeline Montessori in Eugene, OR

Posted December 14, 2017
This is my first year with Courthouse Academy and I am SO glad I found it! The school is a wonderful learning environment filled with happy faces! After teaching in Portsmouth Public Schools for the last two years I was run down and needed to find somewhere where I could be happy and rediscover my joy and love for teaching. C.A. is exactly what I needed; there are children eager to learn, teachers who genuinely love what they do, admin who go above and beyond, and parents who actually care and are involved in their children's education. I look forward to being a part of this wonderful school and growing with it! ~Ms. Amy
A review for Courthouse Academy in Virginia Beach, VA

Posted December 14, 2017
We have loved our experience at Paden. The school is academically challenging, with a progressive approach to homework and dedicated, effective teachers (including an award-winning librarian). I love their recognition of the importance of play in educational development (rather than just teaching to get to certain test scores, like many schools in town). I also love the innovative learning plan, focus on the development of character and life skills, and the amazingly diverse community. Our students learn to celebrate their diversity; and with this experience, they will be ready to be future citizens and leaders in a diverse world. I couldn't ask for a better learning environment for my children.
A review for William G. Paden Elementary School in Alameda, CA

Posted December 14, 2017
Great,my daughter loves it,school atmosphere is very friendly
A review for Juliette Low Elementary School in Arlington Heights, IL

Posted December 14, 2017
My five-year old son is currently enrolled in the Primary class at Moultrie Montessori School. To be honest, our family had a tough time deciding on the best school for our family, and it was a bit of a stretch to commit to the investment of private school. After much discussion between my husband and myself, we decided that we'd go for it and hope the investment was worth it. IT IS!! Ms. Jeannie and Ms. Alexine and the rest of the staff are amazing with the children, and the setting is positive, encouraging, respectful and intimate. Our son is both challenged and supported academically, socially and emotionally. He loves his school, and we've been so impressed with the progress he's made since he started. The other parents are great and the community has been very welcoming to our family.
A review for Moultrie Montessori School in St. Augustine, FL