Morgan Stanley
Welcome Morgan Stanley employees, thank you for participating in 2021 Global Volunteer Month!

Review your school!

A parent at Noah Webster Academy in Orem, UT said:

"Our daughter ... has made leaps and bounds academically, and socially. She is safe, appreciated by her teachers and peers, and feels that all the kids are equals"

Share your story

Recent reviews

- a Parent / Guardian
I have been a parent with students at this school for over 4 years. Great teachers and strong leadership. The presence of a very active PTA makes this school different than others in the region. This school fosters a strong community involvement and is an extension of the home for the students who live in the community. Science programs have been especially good. There is an onsite after school care program run by the YMCA as well.
A review for Sunrise Elementary School in Redmond, WA

- a Parent / Guardian
I think some of the teachers are great, but majority are not. Also, every year theres a huge turnover in staff. We feel our kids have digressed since entering the school, this is our second year. Really wish we had chosen another school to begin with. Yes, they are more affordable compare to other private schools, but we will be pulling ours kids out soon. The leadership at this school is also severly lacking.
A review for The New Century School in Baltimore, MD

- a Parent / Guardian
We are so relieved as parents to have this school close by. Not only is it close , it is top notch , the teachers and staff are loving and caring people. It is especially important during the pandemic to have such a safe place for our children. I highly recommend ECS.
A review for Emmanuel Christian School in Wabash, IN

- a Parent / Guardian
As we relocated to a new place, I enrolled my daughter in pre-K in Brentwood later in the year. To start with I mentioned the difficulties she has and areas she needed improvement and I was hopeful that this school would work with her and give her chance to learn and grow. However after 4th day, I get a call saying that today will be last day of school for my daughter as she’s not independent and taking her midway was not good and that she’s not ready for pre-k. I discussed with them that at least give her 2-3 weeks to get used to the new school, new teacher, new routine, work with her and if you do not see improvement then go this route but they informed me sorry they cannot work with her. I’m very disappointed, I did not expect a educational institution do this. An educational institution should at least give time and work with any new student, esp. a with a five year old. If they could not accommodate this ask, then they should have made it clear and should have not enrolled my daughter. I’m very disappointed as I came to this school based on my coworkers recommendation and had hoped that both of us will work together to help our daughter learn and grow.
A review for Brentwood School in Gainesville, FL

- a Other (school staff, family member, recent alum, etc)
From an inside view: Seeing the artwork on the walls and the creativity of the staff and students has been a welcome sight in this pandemic! Thank you teachers for trying hard to give kids a fun learning environment, while teaching 2 classrooms and remote students at once, AND thinking about keeping kids safe at the same time. This year has been no small feat. I am impressed by the learning and encouraged by the happy faces playing outside. I have asked several kids, and they enjoy in-person school- even with the masks. Great school videos involving kids and staff!
A review for Wood End Elementary School in Reading, MA

- a Parent / Guardian
We love this school, it’s principal, teachers and staff! We are personal friends with them, as well. We have only words of praise for the wonderful job they are doing, their personal love of and sincere dedication to the school, it’s mission and their students. They are NOT doing this for the money. Other teachers, schools, and educational facilities are rolling in the dough compared to Emmanuel, yet Emmanuel does what they do and they do it WELL...all on a mere pittance compared (teachers salaries are less then half what public school teachers receive, if that helps). They don’t have the funds, but they have the heart, the determination, the drive and the desire to love these kids and educate them according to Godly principles, and they DO. More money does NOT equal more, or better, education. (My grandfather was a public school principal, my father a public school teacher, my aunts, uncles and cousins all teachers, and myself. I have taught, written published educational material, and successfully implemented my own curriculum in my classes. I have also worked in community colleges for many years. I know good teaching and educational facilities when I see them, and Emmanuel is it, in spades.) Our son has attended here for 2 years, and we fully intend for him to complete the entire K-12 schedule. He’s only in 3rd grade, btw. We have a younger son who will begin K in the fall. Two families we know very well have sent all of their children here for the last 20 years. These students are amazing people, and part of that is due to the education they have received from attending Emmanuel Christian (the other part being God and their parents). If we didn’t recognize the importance of Emmanuel and it’s extremely positive effect on these wonderful young men and women of God, we wouldn’t be sending our children there. These families have sacrificed monthly for 20 years to be able to send their children to this great school, and we will, too, and that’s how much we believe in it!
A review for Emmanuel Christian School in Wabash, IN

- a Parent / Guardian
My son has just started here and our experience thus far has been nothing but extraordinary.
A review for Campanelli Elementary School in Schaumburg, IL

- a Other (school staff, family member, recent alum, etc)
I was a student here, unfortunately. The Administration treats our beloved teachers like garbage and posts them on hiring sites without telling them and then fires them for literally no reason let alone them underpaying the staff. The principal and the rest of the board need to be terminated from this cesspool they've created.
A review for North Lakes Academy in Forest Lake, MN

- a Other (school staff, family member, recent alum, etc)
All they care about is getting good ACT scores. They (the higher ups) don't care about students what so ever. Some teachers do actually care and are pretty cool. Science lab is a complete health hazard. Roaches everywhere in the school. Office people are snarky as hell. Previous principle (Hockenbury) laughed in my face (while I was having a panic attack due to PTSD being triggered) when I told her a MALE TEACHER physically prevented me from leaving a building cause I wouldn't give him my phone. She then proceeded to tell me my relation ship with my boyfriend was "unhealthy" cause I had to text him that I wasn't gonna have my phone and some other relationship counseling that I didn't know came free with enrollment. I unenrolled after this incident. She then berated my mother and me over the phone telling her I shouldn't unenroll cause I "wasn't gonna make it" in online school. The counselors don't care about bullying/drama at all and just pick one persons side instead of effectively addressing both. DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS HERE.
A review for Mcloud High School in McLoud, OK

- a Teacher
My experience at this school has not been great. I thought it would get better, but it never did. As a teacher, I did not have the support from administration that I hoped. I cannot discredit everyone at this school, because there are some teachers and faculty members that did provide support. It is great that there is a teacher's union to help us. If you do not fit the description of a straight, white male, I do NOT recommend working at Burlington Central High School. You will be discriminated against, whether you see it or not. It would be great to bring change to this school, but it will be very difficult to do. It is a shame to think that students receive education in schools that reflect this type of negativity.
A review for Central High School in Burlington, IL

- a Parent / Guardian
Violate state and federal laws on so many levels ! In my opinion based on experience, their staff members all lack credibility and are very deceitful. They deliberately will block your child from IEP , even though your child may have numerous disabilities as recognized by physicians and therapists and professionals who work in the medical field and are credible . They have a poor reputation in the district for school bullying and lack of special Ed services. Their quotas for OT will have your child do the same task each session. Nothing to be gained , no development, nor room for advancement. Incompetent and deceitful staff who all act in bad faith, and shouldnt even be working in their fields. School psychologist acts in bad faith towards parents. Principal lacks professionalism, gives parents the run around.
A review for Manzanita School in Tucson, AZ

- a Parent / Guardian
No recomiendo esta escuela para nada! Primero, no hay buena comunicación. Varias veces mis preguntas quedaron sin respuesta. Segundo, no actuan con eficiencia para identificar y lidiar con el bullying. Y tercero, el nivel educativo es muy bajo. La experiencia que tuvo mi hija en esta escuela fue muy desagradable. Me llego con moretones cuatro veces y solo una vez me avisaron. Cuando pregunte de las otras ocasiones no me supieron dar una respuesta. Vi a mi hija pasar de ser una niña alegre a una niña triste que ya no quería ir a la escuela. Veo la gran diferencia ahora que está en otra escuela. El aprendizaje es más avanzado y la maestra me contesta todas mis preguntas.
A review for Academy of Excellence in Milwaukee, WI

- a Parent / Guardian
Excellent care! My children are in the before and after school program now, but have attending Kid Country since they were babies. It is like home away from home. Highly recommend!!!
A review for Kid Country Childcare in Manhattan, IL

- a Other (school staff, family member, recent alum, etc)
Glad it's closed, teachers like Merker shouldn't be aloud to interact with children.
A review for St Joseph School in Kingston, NY

- a Current student
My time at this school was terrible. They don't help the students, they don't see all angles of a story, and pick favorites. If I were a parent I would NEVER send my kid to this school.
A review for Sig Rogich Middle School in Las Vegas, NV