Huntsville, AL

Edward White Middle School 1

Posted August 15, 2008
If you can avoid this school, please do. Most of the teachers avoid real teaching. They do not know how to handle the unruly students. And the teaching is subpar at best.

Posted March 16, 2006
I went to this school for my 6th Grade year(2001-2002) and I have to say it was a great learning experience for me. Most of my teachers were also new so it helped with the transition. The music and sports programs in this school are excellent(while I was there at least) Mr. Marc Miller the Choir Director is an incredible teacher he taught me everything I know. Academically wise it could be better they should just turn it into a performing arts school IMO. My school year took place during the tragic events of 9/11 so not everyone was as focused as they should have been but it was still great.

Edward White Middle School 2

Posted December 21, 2005
There needs to be more parent involvement. Also stronger leadership. There are teachers who can't control students in class and not getting supportive corrective action from administration or parents. This disrupts learning for other students. Participating in extracuricular activities is good. I prefer a stronger educational foundation. The school system has not changed since I attended.

Edward White Middle School

Posted March 16, 2005
Many people give this school a bad reputation, but it has the best sports in Huntsville City. It gives children oppurtunities to look to instead of being in the streets.

Posted November 24, 2003
I love the things this school has to offer. They have a great band and choir, art program, science program, cheerleading, dance team, yearbook, and great reputation for athletics.

Posted August 26, 2003
we need morre parent involvements to get the school where it needs to be going in the next years.

Edward White Middle School
4800 Sparkman Dr, Huntsville, AL  35810
Last modified Edward White Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edward White Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top