PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

On the surface the school looks good, but after having been there and seen behind the scenes, I can't recommend this school to anyone. The students are not allowed to talk, even at lunch. The principal walks around puffing his feathers. My daughter, who is meek, was stopped in the hall by him and responded appropriately, but because she didn't speak loudly enough, was reprimanded by him. A friend had comments made about her driving, instead of her husband, by a staff member (a husband should be driving, not the wife). There is so much more. Most of these comments are likely made by the "inner circle" of the congregation. Take your child and run.

The teachers and faculty at this school make it their mission to be outgoing and friendly to all parents and students. My son is in Miss Colon's Pre-K class and he is excelling greatly. Miss Colon takes extra time to get together additional work for my son as the need arises in order for him to grow academically and in self-discipline. He loves going to school and some days doesn't want to leave. It eases this mom's mind to know that my son is well cared for. I would not want my child to go to any other school.

Outstanding academics, Christian perspective, and knowledgeable teachers make NTBS a wonderful school. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants a solid education.

This year is going to be a very exciting year for my son, he is able to play basketball starting in 3rd grade. He is really looking forward to this new opportunity. He thought he had to wait until he was one of the big kids then found out he can play this year and will start playing against other teams sometime in November. My 5th grade daughter is also eager to be a Junior Patriot cheerleader. I this its awesome that NTBS is starting a lot of new programs. I am so looking forward to a great school year.

NTBCS is a great school, they have a great academic program. They are very understanding, and caring. I recommend this school to anyone. It's a place to Belong.

I am so happy that there is a Christian school that supports the standards we are trying to instill in our 3 year old. We initially had a hard time adjusting but because of the hard work and dedication from her teacher she has flourished greatly in school.

This school has two different educations built into one. Not only will the students be getting a superior studies education, but they will also be able to learn how to function properly in society.

An exciting school with fun field trips that expand the children's knowledge of the subject they are learning about in class!

The children at NTBS are taught manners and respect. It is always a joy to see the children as they talk to their teachers and want to help them out. The children know that they are loved and so they enjoy being with their teacher. I love. NTBS and recomend the school 100%

I am a proud graduate of New Testament Baptist School. I have been attending NTBS since the year 2000. I am so grateful for this school. As a student I never feared for my safety and I knew that my teachers genuinely cared for me. As the captain of our was captain of our cheer leading squad, I learned valuable lessons in teamwork and leadership. Of course the fun part was cheering at our basketball games and pep rallies. As an a active member of the National Beta Club I was able to fulfill our motto, "Let us lead by serving others." I graduated with honors and am well prepared to attend my freshman year of college this fall in Texas. I could not have done it without New Testament Baptist School , Thank you so very much!

Last modified New Testament Baptist Church School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12