Posted October 12, 2013
This year is going to be a very exciting year for my son, he is able to play basketball starting in 3rd grade. He is really looking forward to this new opportunity. He thought he had to wait until he was one of the big kids then found out he can play this year and will start playing against other teams sometime in November. My 5th grade daughter is also eager to be a Junior Patriot cheerleader. I this its awesome that NTBS is starting a lot of new programs. I am so looking forward to a great school year.

Posted October 08, 2013
NTBCS is a great school, they have a great academic program. They are very understanding, and caring. I recommend this school to anyone. It's a place to Belong.

Posted October 08, 2013
I am so happy that there is a Christian school that supports the standards we are trying to instill in our 3 year old. We initially had a hard time adjusting but because of the hard work and dedication from her teacher she has flourished greatly in school.

Posted October 07, 2013
This school has two different educations built into one. Not only will the students be getting a superior studies education, but they will also be able to learn how to function properly in society.

Posted October 07, 2013
An exciting school with fun field trips that expand the children's knowledge of the subject they are learning about in class!

Posted September 23, 2013
The children at NTBS are taught manners and respect. It is always a joy to see the children as they talk to their teachers and want to help them out. The children know that they are loved and so they enjoy being with their teacher. I love. NTBS and recomend the school 100%

Posted August 26, 2013
I am a proud graduate of New Testament Baptist School. I have been attending NTBS since the year 2000. I am so grateful for this school. As a student I never feared for my safety and I knew that my teachers genuinely cared for me. As the captain of our was captain of our cheer leading squad, I learned valuable lessons in teamwork and leadership. Of course the fun part was cheering at our basketball games and pep rallies. As an a active member of the National Beta Club I was able to fulfill our motto, "Let us lead by serving others." I graduated with honors and am well prepared to attend my freshman year of college this fall in Texas. I could not have done it without New Testament Baptist School , Thank you so very much!

Posted June 25, 2013
NTBCS is a great school with teachers that really care about their students. Many of the teachers spend several extra hours a week helping students who are struggling that come in from other schools. Their goal is for every student to succeed.

Posted June 18, 2013
I love New Testament Baptist School! It is a school where children not only learn how to live, but also become equipped to live successful lives afterwards. Our school is constantly doing activities and implementing programs that strengthen our student's morals and family relationships. When I have school-aged children one day I wouldn't have any doubt as to where I will enroll my children for school.

Posted June 18, 2013
New Testament Baptist School is not just a school, it is a family. As a graduate ,I can honestly say that NTBS prepared me not only academically for life after graduation, but taught me important life character traits. I have my teachers degree because of NTBS.

New Testament Baptist Church School
111 Ash St, East Hartford, CT  06108
Last modified New Testament Baptist Church School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
New Testament Baptist Church School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top