Central Learning Center Alternative School 4

Posted May 13, 2009
The staff at this school is one of the most committed and caring that I have seen.

Central Learning Center Alternative School 0

Posted March 27, 2008
I agree that CLC is a great school for children with behavior problems. My son is in the second grade and he is making 3's and 4's onhis report card. I am so proud of him. Jefferson gave up on him but CLC is hanging in there! The staff is GREAT!! Keep up the good work!!

Central Learning Center Alternative School 5

Posted January 27, 2005
My 3rd grader needs extra attention and time spent on behavioral issues. The staff has worked with us 100 percent. They have established guidelines and consequences that work! We are all seeing improvements in her behavior because we are all working together rather than against each other. They have continued to be patient with our daughter's behaviors and it is paying off. I also feel she is receiving a quality education. Taekwondo classes have been a great benefit as well as music. I would like to see the menu altered to better accomodate children who need less sugar in their diets. I appreciate the staff at Central. Our community is very fortunate to have this school. My daughter's education would have suffered greatly without Central Learning Center.

Central Learning Center Alternative School
851 Center St, Henderson, KY  42420
Last modified Central Learning Center Alternative School is a Public school that serves grades K-12
Central Learning Center Alternative School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top