Norton, MA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 15, 2014
I've gone to NTCS ever since I was in 1st grade. It's been one of the biggest blessings of my entire life. Our teachers love the Lord, and in turn love and care about all of us. As much as I'm a student and I don't like going to school, I truly love going to school because it's my second home. All the people there are my family. Though we may not be the richest school in the country with the most sports or classes to offer, if you really apply yourself to learning and not just passing a test, you'll end up with a great education and hopefully a relationship with Jesus, if you don't already know him. If you've ever had a bad experience with NTCS, I apologize from the deepest part of my heart, because what I see isn't just a school with students and teachers and rules, I see a loving family.

Posted August 25, 2014
As a current student at New Testament Christian School, my goal for this review is to try my best to sum up all that NTCS has meant to me in the years I have gone there. NTCS has been a home, a family, a spiritual place of growth, a safe haven, and somewhere where I know I am genuinely loved and cared for by teachers, staff, and students. The faculty encourages students to love God and love each other. A quick example of this is a few years ago some of the girls started an encouragement board in our bathroom, where we have a "take what you need, leave what you want" policy and we write encouraging verses and comments on flash cards and hang them up. This year I have gotten permission to set up a board like this outside of the bathroom, for everyone to be involved in. This is only a tiny glimpse of what goes on behind our doors and there is so much more to see. There are constantly service opportunities for parents and students. On top of this amazing love, NTCS has provided me with an outstanding education.Our teachers are highly qualified and are dedicated to working with students in our individual way of learning. There is so much more to see, come check us out!

Posted May 14, 2014
My daughter loves going to school.She has developed friends from k-12 as all the kids seem to really like each other.The older kids really are great role models for the younger children.There are lots of after school offerings to partake in.The teachers here really care for the families here,and if someone is ill,prayers are always said.I can not say enough good things about the school.Families looking for a great education should look at New Testament as a great choice.

Posted March 20, 2014
My child get to do things at this school that he would not get to do at a large school. This school gives my child great opportunities to try things. It builds his confidence!

Posted November 20, 2013
This school is empowering. It is a supportive and nurturing environment from qualified Christian teachers that truly care for each child. They can be caught every morning in a back classroom, starting their day in prayer for their students. I have personally benefited by attending grades 7-12. I transferred here after attending a Catholic school and quite simply, there is no comparison. I went on to attend college and achieve a career. I was very well prepared in my education, values and morals. The school has made many positive changes since I attended. I choose to send my greatest blessing, my child, to this school because I want her to experience the joy, the safety, the blessing and the empowerment that this school is.

New Testament Christian School 2

Posted August 08, 2013
My granddaughter attended NTCS until May of her third grade. She needed to leave the school because she had been bullied in second and third grade. The school administration were made aware numerous times. Her bag lunch was thrown to the floor and jumped on, her uniform was cut with scissors. The explanation we received was that they were kids and were together since preschool and they saw it as sibling conflicts. I find this unacceptable! The academics at the school were excellent, but that does not cancel out the damage bulling does. The tension and fright my grandaughter lived through ended her at Childrens Hospital with stomach issues, not to mention the psychological issues. If you enroll your child please believe what they say . Don't feel like we did that this would not happen or be allowed at a Christian School! Judy Davis.

New Testament Christian School 4

Posted March 13, 2013
My son recently graduated from NTCS after completing 13 years at NTCS (he started in Kindergarten). He was well-prepared for college upon graduation. While in high school, he took advantage of the honors classes and dual enrollment program to propel him into college. He received a full scholarship to UMass where he is studying Business/Finance. The small class sizes, the dedicated caring staff really made a great impact on his life (and ours as a family). He has grown in his relationship with Christ and can defend his faith. He enjoyed participating in Soccer and Baseball. Participating in the science/academic fair each year while in junior and senior high school gave him confidence in public speaking . The teachers were not just teachers but became close friends. Our children spend six to eight hours a day with their teachers. It''s comforting to know that my child was spending his time with people who have the same values as me and will reinforce what is taught at home. Looking past the small building and limited extracurricular activities we found the perfect fit for not only our student, but our family. We love NTCS!

New Testament Christian School 1

Posted July 15, 2012
Unfortunately, the school does not adhere to Christian values, and has no expectations that the students or staff behave any differently from any other school. The academics only focus on getting the work done and passing a test. Real learning and understanding by students is not a priority.

Posted January 10, 2012
Military Families: If you want a caring, supportive,challenging environment for your student, this is it. My daughter attended NTCS from grades 1-12.The love and dedication shown by teachers there every year was amazing. But the real impact on our family was the support and care shown to us during my husband's deployments to Iraq. Their acts of kindness and concern are too many to mention here but touched our family forever. The staff willingly stepped in as the "third parent" for our family during this time which included those tough early teen years. I knew that my daughter had many adults that she could rely on. I was confident that they would counsel her and support her in a way consistent with our family values. In her senior year, duty called my husband again and he could not attend her graduation. Once again the school stepped in providing a video recording of the ceremony that we sent overseas to him. They also included a special mention of him and his unit during the ceremony that didn't leave a dry eye with anyone This is a school that cares not only for the student, but for the family as a whole.That is something you will not find readily at any other school.

Posted June 10, 2011
I highly recommend NTCS to any parent looking for loving staff, and high quality academics! The senior class was stellar! Such leaders and so many of them received academic scholarships and awards! One quarter of the seniors received a full ride! This parent has not had one qualm about sending any of my children there from their first day of kindergarten through their high school years! The principal, teachers, advisors and even custodial staff are all invested in seeing children succeed academically and grow spiritually. They are dedicated, hard working and really, genuinely care about the kids. Amazing opportunities including chapel band, J-term classes that offer music, art, and integrate literature with other academic areas. They have unique field trips, including one where kids stayed at a Coast Guard station on the Cape for a week, as well as an overnight trip to the Museum of Science that I've never seen offered in any other place! The upperclassmen take their jobs as role models seriously, encouraging the younger kids. There is no place I'd rather see my children learn and grow-from the staff, as well as the other students! NTCS IS WELL worth the investment !

New Testament Christian School
1 New Taunton Avenue, Norton, MA  02766
Last modified New Testament Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
New Testament Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top