Posted May 17, 2010
I cannot say enough good things about Children's Montessori School. The teachers put the children first. I know that my son is loved and respected there, and that his developmental needs are being optimally served. Academically, he's achieving at the highest level. Ms. Mattheis (school owner and lead Pre-Primary teacher) might not tell you, but she teaches other teachers for one of the finest Montessori training programs in the United States, the Center for Montessori Teacher Education/North Carolina. My son looked at the clock the other day and said, "Mommy, it's 8 long chain time." The long chains are the material by which Montessori students learn cubing. 8 cubed is 512, and the clock said 5:12." Most importantly, our son has been lovingly and adeptly supported in his development as a whole child. He has learned to manage his strong emotions, and thrive whether alone or in a group.

Posted March 23, 2009
Wonderful schools, genuine Montessori curriculum. Teachers are very motherly and respect children. My daughter is also in the toddler class and she cannot wait to get out of the car in the mornings. She has learned many wonderful practical life skills that I see her independently applying at home. We could not ask for a better little school-truly Greenville's hidden gem!

Posted January 29, 2009
My daughter is in the toddler class and loves it!! Her teachers are so wonderful and gentle and loving. She has made great strides in language and motor skills since starting at CMS. CMS offers a high quality education for little ones!

Children's Montessori School 0

Posted July 09, 2008
What a wonderful school! My children are so happy and learn so much! The teachers are very qualified and do an excellent job of going above and beyond to make sure the childrens needs are met! If you are looking for a place to meet your childs needs as a whole, then you should look no further! My family loves this school!

Contact Information

100 Hungate Drive
Greenville, NC 27858

Children's Montessori School
100 Hungate Drive, Greenville, NC  27858
Last modified Children's Montessori School is a private school
Children's Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.