Posted August 15, 2011
Caring teachers ,principal and staff!!!! Smallest elementary school in Massillon and that makes a difference in quality of learning.

Bowers Elementary School 1

Posted November 01, 2010
I would like to post a follow up to my previous review from 7/30/08. We have since left Bowers. The former principal who was there when we began going was a truly wonderful, gifted educator. However, she is no longer there. We tried to give it some time to let the new principal get used to her new duties, and it just didn't work out. The entire atmosphere of the school took a deep decline. I was also informed by this principal, and this is an exact quote, "We give a Chevy education, not a Cadillac one." We had to withdraw our 3rd child and are now homeschooling due to a complete and utter lack of communication from his teacher, even though I made many, MANY attempts to work with her and the principal. We have now moved to Gorrell.

Bowers Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2005
I have been involved with Bowers for 6 years. We opened enrolled our oldest son as a kindergartener and have not regretted it. the staff and teachers are outstanding. They have gone out of their way numerous times to help all 3 of my sons excel. The teachers and staff were always looking are always looking for ways to keep the children excited and involved with their learning. The interaction between teacher and parent has been very open and positive. The academic programs are strong. My chidren have been challenged on an individual basis. I was also impressed by the new security measures and the staff's dedication to keeping all of the children safe. Even with having to provide my children's daily transportation, we as a family have not regretted our decision to enroll our children at Bowers.

Posted January 03, 2005

Posted February 12, 2004
- a former student
I went to Bowers. I am now in 8th grade and I think Bowers is wonderful. The teachers are so nice and I had Mr. Agnes as a 6th grade science teacher and I'm sure he's great.

Bowers Elementary School
1041 32nd St NW, Massillon, OH  44647
Last modified Bowers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4
Bowers Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.