Greeley County Schools

Grades PK-12
Schools 2
400 W Lawrence
Tribune, KS 67879
Phone: (620) 376-4211
In Kansas your child can attend any school outside the district (called interdistrict choice) as long as the receiving school district has entered into an agreement with your current school district. Students may also attend charter schools. Under the federal No Child Left Behind law, students attending a Title I school designated as "in need of improvement" have the right to attend a higher performing school in the district.

Browse schools in Greeley County Schools