Farmstead Jr High School 3

Posted April 29, 2010
I am a former student of Farmstead, and it was an okay school. I loved all my teachers. My favorite teacher was my 8th grade English teacher Mrs. Sides. I would like to thank her, and say, I appreciate all she has taught me(especially learning the poems), it really helped me in High School. (I will be a sophmore in August 2010) To all future students: Appreciate your teachers and respect them, they may seem mean, but they only mean the best for you.

Farmstead Jr High School 0

Posted December 14, 2009
this school was ok,i really liked most of the teachers there and i got a good education i guess,only thing is,some of the teachers especcially when you get to 8th grade is very hard on you especially the english teacher,other than that farmstead was an ok school, i liked it i guess.

Farmstead Jr High School 5

Posted January 12, 2009

Farmstead Jr High School 5

Posted March 23, 2005
- a former student
I'm a former student and it is an ok school. but it need's some work. and some of the staff are not so nice. but it has help a lot to get ready for life.

Farmstead Jr High School 2

Posted May 16, 2004

Farmstead Jr High School
2760 Hwy 195, Jasper, AL  35503
(205) 221-2001
Last modified Farmstead Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades K-7, 9
Farmstead Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top